Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 215. (Read 472878 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi I wanted to ask a noobie question.

How do I understand If I have found a block or not?The HOdls will come to my wallet automatically or do I have to "claim" them somehow?

I have my cpu mining it for 2 days but my wallet has 0 Hodl's in it.

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Is there a way I could adjust the number of mining threads ?

Threads = minermemory * genproclimit

I suggest leaving minermemory to the default which is 1.
Then with genproclimit you can set the number of threads.

I have an i7 CPU. Changing genproclimit to 6 does change the number of threads reported by my wallet when mining to 6, but the wallet still utilizes 100% of the CPU most of the time but drops off to 25% briefly every few seconds. Is there a setting that would give me a steady 75% CPU utilization instead of the peaks and valleys?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Threads = minermemory * genproclimit

I suggest leaving minermemory to the default which is 1.
Then with genproclimit you can set the number of threads.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Type in console - setgenerate true *amount of threads*
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1246
Activity: 490
It would be good if it was on more exchanges:

https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

We have already reached out to Poloniex.. Let us all keep in mind, it's best if the request is not spammed..
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
I am still here happily mining. I think the fact that we don't have a CPU Miner or GPU miner made this the fairest distribution possible in the Crypto world.  Checking in with two blocks yesterday nothing today yet.

That's certainly true but I don't think a pool would hurt, I would definitely like one because I'm having really bad luck with solo mining :/
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
I am still here happily mining. I think the fact that we don't have a CPU Miner or GPU miner made this the fairest distribution possible in the Crypto world.  Checking in with two blocks yesterday nothing today yet.
Activity: 255
I wouldn't suggest any effort going into a GPU miner while Ethereum is so profitable to mine currently.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Well I got my first two hits on the Wallet miner for 50x2, so that works for me!
Thought I was doing something wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
My priorities are on marketing, pools, improved cpu miner. GPU miner won't be helpful, but is inevitable at some point.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I'm sorting of almost hoping we don't get a gpu miner for this, because then not everyone will be able to participate at the level we at now.

I am curious to know how many people are actually locking their hodl for a year... I suspect most people are doing a month to three months?
Activity: 490
I'm wondering why we don't have any pool and decent miner yet. Freetrade who did the main coding should be capable of doing this. Or people that did mmcminer..

Anyway this coin is interesting but needs more attention. Amount of trades is close to zero. While yobit is a decent exchange in comparison to others, Polo or Bitrex would be better.

I like that we're still at the stage where every single miner can participate, but at some point this coin should be more interesting for mainstream - means pools and better cpu/gpu miners. With funding available now it's not going to happen. Price is low and thus nobody will code for 0.2 btc. Stop dumping on exchanges and keep good price. Also it would be great if main dev could participate in a pool and miner development. That's my 0.05 HOdl..

Well with the new algo and GBT we need the help of a miner Dev... You can read here..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366011.0;all
Activity: 630
I'm wondering why we don't have any pool and decent miner yet. Freetrade who did the main coding should be capable of doing this. Or people that did mmcminer..

Anyway this coin is interesting but needs more attention. Amount of trades is close to zero. While yobit is a decent exchange in comparison to others, Polo or Bitrex would be better.

I like that we're still at the stage where every single miner can participate, but at some point this coin should be more interesting for mainstream - means pools and better cpu/gpu miners. With funding available now it's not going to happen. Price is low and thus nobody will code for 0.2 btc. Stop dumping on exchanges and keep good price. Also it would be great if main dev could participate in a pool and miner development. That's my 0.05 HOdl..

A pool would be great, maybe I would be able to make some HODL on my laptop lol.  I can see why some of the whales would want to sell their interest though and unfortunately the volume is not enough to handle those dumps.
Activity: 295

legendary
Activity: 1364
Activity: 630
I could be wrong here but my concern is that the volume on the exchanges will be so low because everyone is investing hodl. If I am not mistaken the exchanges need a certain volume or they discontinue trading the coin?

On YoBit the volume is 1.1BTC in the last 24 hours. I think it has to drop to .01BTC volume for a month before they will think about de-listing it.

Yobit does not really delist coins.  Look at some of the low volume coins some havent been traded since December lol  so after seeing that I wouldn't think this coin would be delisted.
Jump to: