Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 95. (Read 472878 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

thx alot for your answer, so what i understand is, the coin developments are going slowly , nice to hear this.

and i read (rumors?? ) about some forking or change the gamerules or something like that, can you also explain this ??

So there was a nutocracy motion that autohodling for miners should be removed, so that miners could immediately sell their mined coins. The motion was passed, but no-one has volunteered to develop and manage that fork - although it is authorized.
legendary
I STRONGLY encourage opening a call for those in the community with coding skills to submit code change pull requests needed for the fork. Our PR testing is automated and quite thorough. I do get notifications on my phone about PRs, and can still do some quick manual reviews when necessary.

Hey Fuzz, hope you got your roof back on!

Any chance of a 2.1 release that incorporates the mining optimizations you made? I think that would get us close to the performance of optiminer's pool miner and maybe we'd see more solo mining and less pool mining.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
i am little lost now??

- is there an active dev for this coin ?? can it mined in pool or only solo ??

what i like is, this coin is not dumped alot, i was expecting tsunami of hodle coins , but didnt come Smiley , now waiting for rise of this coin.

Development is slow but ongoing. There is one nutocracy motion to implement, and one major bugfix. I'm also currently thinking about how to prevent pools from strip mining the coin again when the hodling requirement is removed from miners, and how to implement scaling.

Recommend you mine solo, looks like optminer's pool is on and off more often than United's passengers. Wink

thx alot for your answer, so what i understand is, the coin developments are going slowly , nice to hear this.

and i read (rumors?? ) about some forking or change the gamerules or something like that, can you also explain this ??
legendary
i am little lost now??

what i like is, this coin is not dumped alot, i was expecting tsunami of hodle coins , but didnt come Smiley , now waiting for rise of this coin.

Development is slow but ongoing. There is one nutocracy motion to implement, and one major bugfix. I'm also currently thinking about how to prevent pools from strip mining the coin again when the hodling requirement is removed from miners, and how to implement scaling.

Recommend you mine solo, looks like optminer's pool is on and off more often than United's passengers. Wink
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
i am little lost now??

legendary
Webhost was MIA, so I've restored the website from backups.

Should be back up shortly as soon as DNS changes have populated.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Am I able to mine this coin with my GPU rigs at all or is it CPU mining only ?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
@freetrade.. good to see that you are back..hodl needs you very much..there where some unfinished ideas from nutocracy 
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Pool is up again. It should now get restarted daily automatically.

See its down again. I'd be happy to create a backup pool?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Does anyone have a RYZEN processor?
I am curious what is its performance compared to Intel.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
160% compounding per year or nine compounding ? There terms is that it must be locked for one whole year ?
May I mine it to a wallet without deposit to earn interest

No you can't, the current protocol requires mined coins to be auto-term locked once mined for 1 year, that is going to change 'again' one day but even when it does those pre-fork mined blocks will still be locked until matured.
Activity: 144
160% compounding per year or nine compounding ? There terms is that it must be locked for one whole year ?
May I mine it to a wallet without deposit to earn interest
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
There's only less volume on yobit.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Pool is up again. It should now get restarted daily automatically.
Activity: 25
If there is a howto guide somewhere i don't mind hosting a pool.
legendary
I've got a backup of the website, so we can get it back up and running with any wordpress hosting. If the host doesn't bring it back up soon, we'll get that done. I wonder if we need to have a re-think about the branding though.
Activity: 2
Is it possible to solo mine on one wallet with two computers?

I am trying to connect my computer to the wallet but get:

[2017-04-05 10:23:24] stratum_recv_line failed
[2017-04-05 10:23:24] ...retry after 30 seconds

Here is my cmd line:

hodlminer.exe -a hodl -o stratum+tcp://127.0.0.1:8332 -u user -p pass

In hodlcoin.conf you can set miningaddress=  to address from any wallet.
This way you can mine from different computers to one wallet.
It will be better to sye different addresses (one wallet) for each computer.

Activity: 2
hodl.optiminer.pl is down!

Can the owner fix this ASAP? Smiley

Difficulty has declined substantially - now it's good to mine solo !
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
website is down....http://hodlcoin.com

Looks like someone had some fun overloading the mysql server.
A simple restart should get it back up.. Who runs the site?
Activity: 71
Pages:
Jump to: