Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 19. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Still no word from Nova on my missing Honey, its been 4 days now and no reply to my support ticket. They might be busy working through tickets but I would of thought by now my ticket would of been answered unless they don't want to pay my missing Honey? I'll give them a few more days and if I haven't heard back from them, I'll be sending another support ticket.

lol.... I didn't even receive a reply from them for almost a month!

Okay dev, well if that is the case then I'm not holding my breath for my lost Honey lol. Lucky for me it was only around 50 Honey but still that is Honey I could of got for staking and be earning stakes as Honey stakes well. Anyway I'm glad that the Honey wallet on CoinExchange is back up and running as I have some Honey on there that I have been waiting to withdraw for a while now. Thanks Dev!

Thanks! Contact me on discord please. Maybe I can help you with your 50 HONEY

Thank you dev! I'll give Nova a few more days first and then if I receive no word then I'll contact you on discord. We never know maybe they will answer my support ticket lol.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Still no word from Nova on my missing Honey, its been 4 days now and no reply to my support ticket. They might be busy working through tickets but I would of thought by now my ticket would of been answered unless they don't want to pay my missing Honey? I'll give them a few more days and if I haven't heard back from them, I'll be sending another support ticket.

Okay dev, well if that is the case then I'm not holding my breath for my lost Honey lol. Lucky for me it was only around 50 Honey but still that is Honey I could of got for staking and be earning stakes as Honey stakes well. Anyway I'm glad that the Honey wallet on CoinExchange is back up and running as I have some Honey on there that I have been waiting to withdraw for a while now. Thanks Dev!

Thanks! Contact me on discord please. Maybe I can help you with your 50 HONEY

UPDATE

HONEY is up to date, synced on the right chain and withdrawals/deposits are working on CoinExchange
UPDATE:

HONEY is updated, synced, and out of maintenance on Nova exchange!!!

Let the Honey flow!

Mine stays out of sync, in the middle of a stack file.
Maybe it was your problem by the end.
Any conf working?

Contact me on the Honey discord so I can help you

https://discord.gg/C3MWr9B
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What about wallet on coinexchange? It still under maintenance  Sad Nova will close soon, coinexchange will better exchange for Honey  Smiley

tell me about it. this is pathetic its been so long.
Well I have now been waiting a couple of days on Nova to reply to my support ticket in regards to my missing Honey that I withdrew just before they had an issue with the wallet and still no reply. I know they are most likely very busy with many tickets so I'll be patient and wait a few more days but if I hear nothing I'll be sending them another ticket as they should have the coins on their wallet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
What about wallet on coinexchange? It still under maintenance  Sad Nova will close soon, coinexchange will better exchange for Honey  Smiley
UPDATE:

Let the Honey flow!

WOW! Finally the Honey wallet is fixed and out of maintenance, now I just hope Nova send me the Honey they still need to send. I'll be sending in a support ticket just to remind them about it and if anyone else has a missing deposit or withdrawal to also send in a support ticket about the issue as I'm sure the coins ain't lost.
UPDATE:

Let the Honey flow!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Good afternoon,

perform a bakup of the wallet.dat file

when reinstalling the honeyqt.exe for windows and restoring the wallet, I get conflict in the balances that I had in the wallet and do not see in the balance of the dashboard.

What can be done to recover these coins?

Open the Debug Console and type checkwallet. If the checkwallet command returns an issue type in repairwallet and it will fix it. Odds are the coins that are missing was mined on a different fork, if they weren't then the repairwallet command will return them.
Activity: 2
Good afternoon,

perform a bakup of the wallet.dat file

when reinstalling the honeyqt.exe for windows and restoring the wallet, I get conflict in the balances that I had in the wallet and do not see in the balance of the dashboard.

What can be done to recover these coins?
Activity: 20
What happen with coffeepool.org? 14 hours ago was last payouts.
Hi, Sorry, the payment script hanged, I'm doing the payments right now

Thanks, got same honey))))

Great! I apologize for this, thanks for using our mining pool.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Thanks, got same honey))))
Activity: 20
Activity: 136
Merit: 10

upd. samething wrong with stats? dev repair it
i was one of the ones who not receive my coins from nova when i made withdrawal a couple months ago and still not get my coins. i think i lost those honey coins now because nova not do anything to fix this problem. i see other people had the same thing happen, this is not right and dev should do something to fix the problem because i not see the dev do much here only worry about his other coin and not honey.

Yep same here, still waiting on Novaexchange to send me my Honey I withdrew from there 2 months ago. They said to me in a support ticket that once the wallet is fixed they would send the coins but so far I have not received anything. I'm really hoping this can be sorted asap as we really need Honey to start moving forward and these wallet issues are holding everything up.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
i was one of the ones who not receive my coins from nova when i made withdrawal a couple months ago and still not get my coins. i think i lost those honey coins now because nova not do anything to fix this problem. i see other people had the same thing happen, this is not right and dev should do something to fix the problem because i not see the dev do much here only worry about his other coin and not honey.
Pages:
Jump to: