Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 21. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
when the purse on the stock exchange at least one will work already?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
(35 out of 210 guy here) It seems to be missing all the coins I solo mined, which is quite problematic. Any way I can move that? It's 180 unique addresses.

Odds are you mined those coins while on the wrong blockchain. To find out if you did, open up the debug console and type checkwallet and press enter. It will either tell you the wallet is fine or it will tell you something is wrong. If it says something is wrong then type in repairwallet and it will correct the issue.

If the checkwallet command passes and no error is given then you were on a fork when you got those coins.
Activity: 14
(35 out of 210 guy here) It seems to be missing all the coins I solo mined, which is quite problematic. Any way I can move that? It's 180 unique addresses.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
the coins all at one address was different if you need the keys of all addresses, or if posil that could fall into the wrong chain had several plugs so if you getting not the fact that all the coins with the correct chain go to Explorer enter your address to see your actual balance   http://honey.thecryptochat.net/network.php
tried re-sync delete everything except wallet.dat
So I just moved over to Honey 2.0 after being gone for a long while, and I had the wallet.dat corrupt glitch, but after moving my private keys, only 35 coins out of 210 are appearing. Anyone know why or how to fix?
Activity: 228
2.1.2.0 syncs only 2 blocks for me
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
what will be price on ico?

There is no ICO for Honey, you can either mine the coin or stake Honey. Right now the exchange wallets are in maintenance but once they are fixed you could buy some Honey and start staking. The rewards are good at 2 Honey per stake or like I said you could mine Honey, its up to you.
Activity: 23
Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?
I do not understand why drain the coin super no who can sell cheaper what a joke it should be the opposite to cost more no merge
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
nova die, all coin sent when fork are lost Sad
Activity: 42
Finally something of my interest.
Activity: 34
what will be price on ico?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
I see this coin has a total max supply of 7m,
with a total supply of quite a lot of coin prices is likely to be good for the first entry of the exchange
Activity: 65
If the honey coin alive again, then the miner will live. Otherwise whats they do with dead coin. Nobody thinks about Nova exchange. They will shut down exchange. Honey wallet broken. No trading, few trade @600-700 sat.What will be on Nova?? No exit route. Please Dev, think of us who are honey in nova exchange.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It is broken again. Forks are flying all over the block chain. Do not waste your hash power on honey...

Make sure you are using the right wallet software, latest version is v2.1.2.0. This version hasn't forked on me since downloading and installing where the older version forked constantly.

I can say the same as since downloading the latest version of the wallet, I haven't had the wallet fork at all.

On another note has there been any update on Nova about the honey wallet and missing deposits/withdrawals? Because they need to fix it because how are people meant to withdraw their honey they have on there. Also I would like to receive my missing withdrawal from over a month ago now.
not maine on pool & wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
It is broken again. Forks are flying all over the block chain. Do not waste your hash power on honey...

Make sure you are using the right wallet software, latest version is v2.1.2.0. This version hasn't forked on me since downloading and installing where the older version forked constantly.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Activity: 65
Will the coin live?

MY QUESTION ALSO THIS. THE COIN IS ON COMA. IN NOVA EXCHANGE IT TRADED @634 SAT ONLY. YOU CANT TRANSFER HONEY TO COIN EXCHANGE  BECAUSE OF BROKEN WALLET. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH TIME REQUIRED TO REPAIR A WALLET. ARE DEV WILLINGLY PUSHED THE COIN TO DEAD?Huh Huh Angry
Pages:
Jump to: