Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 22. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Will the coin live?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Cryptopia has halved its rate for Nova coins. Can Honey get listed on Cryptopia now?

give the recent releases cant sync without a bootstrap/copy of the chain,
it's unlikely that cryptopia would list until it's fixed.
Activity: 41
nd who said that the stock exchange closes at the post it says that the site will be the new owner of the m then that would not Hayal old owners it is better to remove the coins, I do not think that the exchange of such traffic will disappear just someone decided to buy it and just at least that's my opinion
Schedule read until the end, it says that all accounts will be deleted, and funds that will not be withdrawn by that time will be considered a donation to the exchange.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
nd who said that the stock exchange closes at the post it says that the site will be the new owner of the m then that would not Hayal old owners it is better to remove the coins, I do not think that the exchange of such traffic will disappear just someone decided to buy it and just at least that's my opinion
Activity: 20
Cryptopia has halved its rate for Nova coins. Can Honey get listed on Cryptopia now?
Activity: 80
Does anyone know when to repair the wallet on Coinexchange?

Very soon. I am working on it with CE personally to get them on the right chain and ensure they have lost no coins.

Бoльшoe cпacибo зa тpyды и зa тo, чтo c нaми))))
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
What is going to happen now that Nova is closing? To be honest I'm a little upset that now I might have lost my Honey for good now with Nova closing as they won't be interested in getting the Honey wallet fixed now, they have more important priorities now with getting everything else done. 
Activity: 311
Merit: 250

Very soon. I am working on it with CE personally to get them on the right chain and ensure they have lost no coins.
Activity: 19
nova still mt for honey,, and my coin never received in nova, looks like coin are lose

I have the same problem with Nova but I withdrew some Honey from there and never received them. They said that my coins ain't lost when I sent in a support ticket and that once the new wallet is up and running, I'll receive my coins. They should have their wallet up and running by now as it only took around 30 minutes with the new wallet to sync with the network so I'm not really sure what the hold up is on the exchanges not having a working Honey wallet already.
I want to sell my coins, but not on one exchange does the wallet of honey work, apparently for the same reasons that the local wallets of the old versions do not work. When will the issue on the work of the exchanges wallets be resolved?
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
nova still mt for honey,, and my coin never received in nova, looks like coin are lose
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
synchronization hung on October 12. Reloading the wallet does not help.
http://joxi.ru/xAe6K9wUYLx9Jr

It is ok now. Read carefully post :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23331540

synchronization hung on October 12. Reloading the wallet does not help.
http://joxi.ru/xAe6K9wUYLx9Jr
I am working with all exchanges to get them on the right chain. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thanks dev, do you know when we will be able to withdraw our Honey from coinexchange? I know you are a mod on there so I'm hoping it won't be too long now as I really want to start staking my Honey. I'm also hoping Nova is fixed soon so I can get my withdrawal that has gone missing from weeks ago. I hope its not lost forever.

Being a mod at CoinExchange gives me no special rights. I have to wait in line with the rest. Smiley

Okay dev, thanks. So there is no exact time frame on when the wallet will be fixed then? Hopefully once all this is done Honey can start to shine again as it is one of my favourite coins which I really want to start promoting but am waiting for the wallets to be fixed. So far the wallet is working well and staking which I'm happy to see.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I added it to my pool  Wink

It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

Stratum  : pool.nosekefik.com:5766
User     : YOUR_ADDRESS
Password : c=HONEY

Website  : https://pool.nosekefik.com/
Payout   : Every 20min
Fee      : 1.00%

Example:
Code:
 ccminer -a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://pool.nosekefik.com:5766 -u  -p c=HONEY  

Happy Mining =)
I am working with all exchanges to get them on the right chain. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thanks dev, do you know when we will be able to withdraw our Honey from coinexchange? I know you are a mod on there so I'm hoping it won't be too long now as I really want to start staking my Honey. I'm also hoping Nova is fixed soon so I can get my withdrawal that has gone missing from weeks ago. I hope its not lost forever.

Being a mod at CoinExchange gives me no special rights. I have to wait in line with the rest. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Secret pool? No one told me anyway....

http://yiimp.ccminer.org/site/mining

When using this pool please use
Code:
c=honey
as the password to use your hash for only HONEY. This will support the network.

That is not true and these switching pools are to blame for the instability IMO. There is not enough dedicated hashrate. And these two pools point their blake2s hashes at honey when the diff is low, pump up the diff, then it stops being profitable, they start mining others (neva, verge, taj, netko...) making the honey chain stall.

the c=honey only means you will get payed in honey, it does not mean your hashes will go towards the honey chain.

Since I learned this I stopped mining Nevacoin at yiimp and zpool, only use dedicated pools or solo if you want to support the network.

Honey needs a dedicated pool.

your prayers have been answered. We've dropped honey from www.zpool.ca due to lack of functioning blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: