Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 33. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Do not be so frightened, like everything is okay nothing stopped everything according to the blockchain goes
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
There she goes.

Few low difficulty blocks coming through now...
Hashrate dropped off prior to this, wondering if that has anything to do with it.

What can be done to get it moving again?
Blocks stopped Huh?? !!!!!!
Current Block
121149 Huh Huh
Activity: 296
Merit: 102
Blocks stopped Huh?? !!!!!!
Activity: 243
I've updated CoinMarketCap on the new api for the Honey Block Explorer... Hopefully they will update their site soon.

Yes, they've updated the circulating supply. Thanks cryptostilskin!!!

Looking forward to the new POS 3.0 coming soon.
Activity: 311
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hi cryptostiltskin! I see you are very active in here, and this is rare over crypto. You are doing a great job, keep up the good work and it will pay off, even is quite in here for a while is only the silence before the storm.  Wink

Cheers, gawlea!
I've updated CoinMarketCap on the new api for the Honey Block Explorer... Hopefully they will update their site soon.
Where to take the last source of a wallet?

If you mean the sources I updated but forgot to add the flag for the fork.... they belong in the trash can... Please open the pool back with the current sources, and the update will not need a manual resync next time ....
I get less than 1 in 5 accepted mints at the moment. Is the POS update far off?

Love this coin by the way, hard to mine and has that nice rare feeling to it. Thanks for all the hard work dev

Working on the PoS 3.0 update now. It won't be much longer. I am hoping to have it done by next week. If everything goes to plan it will be.
Hi! Check out honey-dice.com and have some fun as an investor or a player!

Sweet as Honey !! Nice to see such a cool new use for HONEY

Smiley New features to be added include a faucet to get more users there and active in chat! Have a good Sunday!

Dice is down.
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Where to take the last source of a wallet?
I get less than 1 in 5 accepted mints at the moment. Is the POS update far off?

Love this coin by the way, hard to mine and has that nice rare feeling to it. Thanks for all the hard work dev
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Smiley New features to be added include a faucet to get more users there and active in chat! Have a good Sunday!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Is the wallet on coinexchange on maintenance?
I sent all my Honey coins from an exchange to a wallet on my computer.  The wallet is now behaving as if it is on a fork  because I'm getting dozens & dozens of "not accepted" mints.  Also"expected time to earn rewards is 38 seconds" wtf?

- The current block on my wallet is same as current block on CryptoChat block explorer.  
- When I checked my wallet address with CryptoChat explorer, it's not recognized.
- Neither is the transaction ID for my deposit recognized by CryptoChat.  

- When I enter the transaction ID for the deposit in the built-in block explorer, it's recognized.

Unaccepted stakes are natural with Honey... You probably do not have enough weight. We will see how that changes when Honey is updated to PoS 3.0

A fix for the staking calculation in the wallet is coming in a future update. That is an inheritance from upstream sources.

My getinfo as of now

"timeoffset" : -1,

]"timeoffset" : -250,  Good evening! At me this parameter more than -250. From what it can be and for what he answers? thank you in
I sent all my Honey coins from an exchange to a wallet on my computer.  The wallet is now behaving as if it is on a fork  because I'm getting dozens & dozens of "not accepted" mints.  Also"expected time to earn rewards is 38 seconds" wtf?

- The current block on my wallet is same as current block on CryptoChat block explorer.  
- When I checked my wallet address with CryptoChat explorer, it's not recognized.
- Neither is the transaction ID for my deposit recognized by CryptoChat.  

- When I enter the transaction ID for the deposit in the built-in block explorer, it's recognized.

Unaccepted stakes are natural with Honey... You probably do not have enough weight. We will see how that changes when Honey is updated to PoS 3.0

A fix for the staking calculation in the wallet is coming in a future update. That is an inheritance from upstream sources.

My getinfo as of now

Code:

{
"version" : "v1.0.4.0-Honeypot",
"protocolversion" : 60015,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 504.10137044,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 113825,
"timeoffset" : -1,
"moneysupply" : 168221.00000000,