Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 37. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
how to update the wallet tell me
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
The new wallet doesn't load blockchain!
Give me list of work nodes for new wallet!

it seems the new wallet is incompatible with old chain :p
some of the changes reject old blocks
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
The new wallet doesn't load blockchain!
Give me list of work nodes for new wallet!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Pls update the compiled wallets too  Shocked
Activity: 27
Still in maintenance mode??? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Aikapool is stopped!
Activity: 3

ALL EXCHANGE WALLETS ARE IN MAINTENANCE. ALL POOLS ARE DISABLED EXCEPT AIKA. PLEASE STOP MINING ON AIKA POOL UNTIL THE UPDATE IS AVAILABLE.

When we can use ccminer?Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

ALL EXCHANGE WALLETS ARE IN MAINTENANCE. ALL POOLS ARE DISABLED EXCEPT AIKA. PLEASE STOP MINING ON AIKA POOL UNTIL THE UPDATE IS AVAILABLE.

An updated purse is already or yet to wait?
Activity: 3
stratum authentication failed.
Still in maintenance after three days?
I use this code:
ccminer-x64 -a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:4262 -u MyHoneyWalletAddress -p test

where "MyHoneyWalletAddress" I use the HtA...
Activity: 311
Good news people. Have corresponded with Harold @ Blockfolio, and they will add Honey.

For those who dont know what Blockfolio is, its an iOs / Android App for monitoring coinholdings.

Awesome!! That is great news!!
Activity: 18
Good news people. Have corresponded with Harold @ Blockfolio, and they will add Honey.

For those who dont know what Blockfolio is, its an iOs / Android App for monitoring coinholdings.

I will be pushing an update to the wallet soon. I am waiting on the wallet to be placed in maintenance on all exchanges. Please do not make any transfers until after this process is over and be prepared for a mandatory update.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
One thing I've noticed since the pools went offline is I am now getting some good stakes in, woot.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Only allow mining? Do not you allow coins to be obtained by trading? No white papers?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Wallet not syncing help 20 minutes ago there were 13 connections now zero

For an up-to-date node list feel free to use any of the nodes found here, http://honey.thecryptochat.net/network.php

If you are still unable to connect I would recommend resyncing your block files as you may have forked. My wallet is currently on block 88018 and no issues.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Wallet not syncing help 20 minutes ago there were 13 connections now zero
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello

I just disabled Honey on https://pool.coin-miners.info at the dev request until he make some updates to the wallet
Would have been nice to know about any forks at first notice...

You all know this is an open source project and any pull requests at the github would be awesome....
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Your coins probably don't exist at Zpool after the final fork that caused Crackfoo to stop mining Honey.

+1 yeah
Activity: 358

due to the constant forking and loosing $, I've dropped HONEY. Please stop mining using c=HONEY.

Thanks

Honey is not forked. Where do you see this now?

my pool forked numerous times.

that's why i have experienced a bad earning on your pool, are my remaining coin safe now on your pool or better to wait for the thing to be fixed?
Your coins probably don't exist at Zpool after the final fork that caused Crackfoo to stop mining Honey.
Pages:
Jump to: