Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 68. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hoping that coinexchange add this coin soon   Smiley
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Hello all!

I like the honey  Grin, So we'll give it a try, its only solo minng with wallet or have a pool?

Thanks very much and lucky!

I'm hoping there will be a pool today. I am working on it. Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
any pools incoming?
Activity: 542
Who will say, mining with a wallet?

You are really a newbie  Cheesy

Yes,newbie so explain then how to get
Activity: 322
BTMEN
Hello all!

I like the honey  Grin, So we'll give it a try, its only solo minng with wallet or have a pool?

Thanks very much and lucky!

I wish it were true friend. The wallet has the capability, but the diff is way too high. I'm sorry.

You are really a newbie  Cheesy
Activity: 542
talking about fair launch....this is worse than ico... also the block reward is too small versus the total supply

ridiculous statement. network hash is still low.. i am solo mining with 1 card and finding blocks.  

reward should be low, because total supply is low  Kiss

Thank you for your support pal! Glad you are getting blocks!
talking about fair launch....this is worse than ico... also the block reward is too small versus the total supply

ridiculous statement. network hash is still low.. i am solo mining with 1 card and finding blocks.  

sure with 3k block mined, but reward should not be just low, should be proportional to the supply

bitcoin has the best proportion 21M/50 per block, 420k/1, here you have 7M/1...

Honey is not Bitcoin.... But hey, thanks for your thoughts! I'll keep 'em in mind!

Thank you for your feedback, buddy!
Activity: 724
Merit: 500

sure with 3k block mined, but reward should not be just low, should be proportional to the supply

the best why, because it's Bitcoin? you're also forgetting the 2 coins for a staked block
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Very nice fair launch, and no ICO  Kiss Cool Grin

Thank you brother! Glad to have your support!
Very nice fair launch, and no ICO  Kiss Cool Grin
Pages:
Jump to: