Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash] - page 103. (Read 129433 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
sounds good. i will bookmark this.

competitors are also there. ESP and ECC will realease messaging too Wink

if you need german translation, pm me

keep up
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Glad to be in on a ground floor opportunity like HUSH  Smiley
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Come on, some more hash for hush at http://pool.miningspeed.com/ please!  Smiley
No reg. and just 0,3% fee! Awesome!  Kiss

Hush is doin great! Good start! Wink
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Chinese translation. PM me.
I will also submit the form

Check this out in Chinese sector, Grin Grin

[Chinese Language]
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hush-equihash-2010137
Activity: 1
Canțt wait to see it on bittrex Smiley And perhaps other exchanges as well. Keep up!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
What kind of mining algorithm used? SHA or GPU?

Re: [New ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash] lol
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
What kind of mining algorithm used? SHA or GPU?
Activity: 350
Hush has great potential
Activity: 42
Just by looking at coinmarketcap, you can see that this is literally the most undervalued coin at the moment.

Yeah I agree, bright future to come for Hush, I'm sure of it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Just by looking at coinmarketcap, you can see that this is literally the most undervalued coin at the moment.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
twitter.com/iolardemartini
HUSH has been added to http://www.luckpool.org !

Hello @j0rd0n,

Many thanks for it, I just added on our website and ANN.  Wink
Activity: 19
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Stacking HUSH. These Equihash coins!
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
twitter.com/iolardemartini
Hello guys, thank you very much for all the positive comments, (the negatives too), they make us improve more and more.  Wink
Activity: 2

We are planning to port Counterparty over to Hush which will enable our users to issue assets and sub-assets on-chain to taddr's (to start). This development and deployment could be beneficial for your project. Issuing assets representing in-game items, etc., that are player-tradable from in-game and from a wallet seems very enticing.

Right, it should be perfect. The current low cost of the coin is also an advantage, although that may be over by the time I launch. Rather than do an ICO and publish a big game I am trying to make a lightweight platform that will allow people to publish game content. Everything will be tied together by a marketplace where players will exchange resources, as well as sell access to their game content. I hope to put a very barebones implementation out in the next six months and attract at most 1000 players.

With those first 1000 players we will slowly develop the game system into something ready for the mainstream. The game is going to issue a set number of tokens every day - distributed to players based on the ladder position. As the game scales up to more players we will maintain the same number of tokens per day. This should reward the early adopters since they will get a much larger share of the daily tokens early on simply because there won't be many people to share them with.

The game mechanics will all happen on chain, which makes it provably fair, but there will be AI that runs off chain - probably on something like Golem, iExec or SONM. Do you expect Hush will be able to interact with those networks?

I will publish the first game on the platform, but I won't own the platform and someone else can is definitely welcome to publish a better game than mine.

That sounds amazing. Out of curiosity, what are you planning on using for development? You should join the Hush slack, I'd love to keep informed.
Activity: 24
Definitely a currency that has everything to thrive and achieve incredible values and popularity, I'm already making my bets  Grin
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Good to see this made it and look forward to what you guys plan to bring!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
maybe good time to mine some hush Smiley
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Chinese translation. PM me.
I will also submit the form
Activity: 48
If you need it - I can translate the ANN to arabic.
Just PM me
Pages:
Jump to: