Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash] - page 95. (Read 129434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Thank science to this Bitcoin Cash mess, so I could accumulate more cheap tokens too.
And don't worry Bittrex is just a matter of time, enjoy cheap tokens till then Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Any news about Bittrex? Still waiting for more information about it.
ME TOO................
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
So why exactly would anyone use hush over zcash

This is a real question not trolling, they seem to be identical with a different team behind hush?

yes i'd also like to know, bought a good bunch of those while they were cheap now thinking if its worth to keep them longterm
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Any news about Bittrex? Still waiting for more information about it.
Activity: 281
still waiting for a big market, so many people can trade HUSH and many pp can know about it
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Every time I talk to someone new about Hush, they think that I'm trying to tell them to be quiet Grin

For example:

Her: I thought you're mining some chinese currency?
Me: No, I never said that, I'm not mining a chinese currency.
Her: So what are you mining now?
Me: Hush.
Her: Why are you telling me to hush?
Activity: 138
Devs should explain us whats going on with bittrex. I'v invested in hush and want to invest more, but they should tell us if hush is getting bittrex or not. Last update was that they are waiting for BTC address from bittrex to deposit 3BTC's.
Activity: 490
Im mining on suprnova for now.

I can see that mining become somehow slow i used to get more coins, but now just 2-3.

Are people join this coin to mine...

But price is very low what it used to be before...

We need some time to get back on road for new high for this coin  Cool

Hush my way Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Activity: 138
lower ur fees jesus
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
We are proud to announce the re-launch of our mining pool with new design, improved stats, and better performance.
Improvements:
- Navigation: Pick a coin and your browser will remember it next time you visit
- Stats: Better stats where you need them
- Performance: optimized javascript / HTML and enhanced back-end API

Mining Speed - http://pool.miningspeed.com/
0,3% fee

also SSL port!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi, I would like to know where I can find more info about the messaging feature?
It will be an app like Line, kik, whatsapp etc, with encrypted messages, friends list, or it's something else?

Hello,

Core dev and Hush Messenger lead here. To start it will be a standalone cross-platform app (Linux, Mac OS, Windows) that runs on-top of your local node (hushd). It all messages between all parties will be encrypted by default with one-to-one and group messages all on our timeline. Please take a look at the Steemit article I authored on the subject.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@mreichardt/hush-messenger-secure-e2e-messaging-on-the-hush-blockchain

Thanks for your answer, that's great, I will help spread the word Wink
Activity: 281
Still wait for next point on road-map Smiley
promise coin
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Hi, I would like to know where I can find more info about the messaging feature?
It will be an app like Line, kik, whatsapp etc, with encrypted messages, friends list, or it's something else?

Hello,

Core dev and Hush Messenger lead here. To start it will be a standalone cross-platform app (Linux, Mac OS, Windows) that runs on-top of your local node (hushd). It all messages between all parties will be encrypted by default with one-to-one and group messages all on our timeline. Please take a look at the Steemit article I authored on the subject.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@mreichardt/hush-messenger-secure-e2e-messaging-on-the-hush-blockchain
Activity: 156
Hi take a look on http://hushpool.cloud

Im planning to start mining Hush again with a new rig and I was wondering what pool are you all using or recommend ?

TIA
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
So why exactly would anyone use hush over zcash

This is a real question not trolling, they seem to be identical with a different team behind hush?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
i think its because ppl want have more btc before 1st august for dumping more bitcoin cash. After this they will bought altcoins back and prices will growing back

This is definitely correct, but it remains to be seen how hard BTC will be eventually hit by BCC.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
i think its because ppl want have more btc before 1st august for dumping more bitcoin cash. After this they will bought altcoins back and prices will growing back
Activity: 307
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
The price took a huge hit.
Pages:
Jump to: