Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash] - page 97. (Read 129434 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Great progress.  Thanks.
Activity: 14
HUSH for Mac is now available, full details and install instructions on our forum:
https://forum.myhush.org/t/command-line-hush-for-mac-now-released/122

-David Mercer
HUSH Lead Dev
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
RX 580 gigabyte gaming 8 GB, 2 cards - 291 H/s and 294 H/s ... with claymore.  not overclocked. It's the card or ... needs oc to reach 311 H/s ? ( with gigabyte hd 7970 oc, a 5 years old card I get 280 H/s )
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
What's Quirky In Life?
Hi. Can anyone report the hashrate for HUSH with RX 580 8GB ? Something changed in last 2 days? I have around 290 H/s and is same hashrate like my other 5 years old card...?

Thanks.

We have a mining section on our official forums where miners have been sharing their hash rates and settings.

forum.myhush.org

my rx580 8gb is about 311 H/s
What's Quirky In Life?
do we need @ocminer from suprnova to update the currency from zdash to hush?

It's all updated already - you can use both names Smiley https://hush.suprnova.cc

Thanks mate Smiley

Update : @ocminer , Not sure from your side. But I'm seeing zdash currency.
http://imgur.com/a/ktUzw
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Hi. Can anyone report the hashrate for HUSH with RX 580 8GB ? Something changed in last 2 days? I have around 290 H/s and is same hashrate like my other 5 years old card...?

Thanks.

We have a mining section on our official forums where miners have been sharing their hash rates and settings.

forum.myhush.org
Activity: 441
Merit: 109

Thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Im planning to start mining Hush again with a new rig and I was wondering what pool are you all using or recommend ?

TIA
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Dear all
great coin like Zcash, I will try this in next week. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

It's all updated already - you can use both names Smiley https://hush.suprnova.cc
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Hush is exremely volatile. It's also losing more value than other coins when everything starts to drop (like today). Hush is -25% while everything else is about -15%.
What's Quirky In Life?
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Status Update

• David and Matt is continuing their work on the HUSH Messenger and HUSH Counterparty.

• David has also been working on SuperNET DEX for Windows.

• Iolar and I have been updating the content of the website.

• We're organizing translations of the website. So far we have Polish, Portuguese and Spanish completed. I will have the Swedish translation ready any time now.

• We're working on getting listed at multiple exchanges, we have nothing to announce here yet but I hope we will in a near future.

Thanks for the update.

It is important to inform the community. Hush is a very good project.

Hopefully the new exchange platform will soon arrive! Wink
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Status Update

• David and Matt is continuing their work on the HUSH Messenger and HUSH Counterparty.

• We're organizing translations of the website. So far we have Polish, Portuguese and Spanish completed. I will have the Swedish translation ready any time now.

• We're working on getting listed at multiple exchanges, we have nothing to announce here yet but I hope we will in a near future.

Thank you for update and your work, guys.
Glad to see that Hush team keep working. I'm mining hush and bought some hushes too, i think this project have great potencial.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
twitter.com/iolardemartini
Hello everyone,

Today we launched the file for translation of the website, if you filled out the Reservation Form, download the file to do the translation, after finishing make a Pull Request in Github or contact us.

Repository: https://github.com/MyHush/Website-Translation

Hello folks,

We moved the translation file to the Transifex to facilitate translations.
What is the difference between sending HUSH to my public address vs private address?

The main difference between a public (T) and private (Z) address is just that. With public addresses you can see all the details on the block explorer. With private addresses, a third party is unable to determine your transactions or balance.

Thank you for the prompt response.  Is their a fee if I internally transfer tokens from T to Z?

Yes there would be the standard network transaction fee, just like any other transaction.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Status Update

Activity: 887
Merit: 100
Is there a thread for Indonesian? Hush looks very proportional compared to mining for other coins, I like projects like this, and have joined your pool, but I also want to question the fee, because it is usually more expensive than others and not worthy of being withdrawn in a small nominal amount.
Activity: 46
What is the difference between sending HUSH to my public address vs private address?

The main difference between a public (T) and private (Z) address is just that. With public addresses you can see all the details on the block explorer. With private addresses, a third party is unable to determine your transactions or balance.

Thank you for the prompt response.  Is their a fee if I internally transfer tokens from T to Z?

Pages:
Jump to: