Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HuskyCoin HC [X11] | PoS | No premine | No IPO | Multipool Cashback System - page 5. (Read 26293 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
aur3 great spread I lost 1,5 btc

What do you think?
Conclusion coins in the first place with rest of the output at the auction on Monday - 2 BTC
Offer at this price is valid until 06.20.2014

And where did you get this information from, do you have an official link to confirm so we can take action about it?

And remember, I'm not talking about the coins that mintpal get added there on monday, I'm talking about the coins they get listed throughout the week.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
coin is good to know the top lowered 1.5mln but you look at the other coins, others 100 million 10 times the price takayazhe if mintpal get the price up to 4000 comes Satoshi
Conclusion coins in the first place with rest of the output at the auction on Monday - 2 BTC
Offer at this price is valid until 06.20.2014
possible for 1btc mintpal to add to the exchanger in this Monday

I don't really think that this is the right amount, but if this is true, I'm donating 0.1 BTC and 50k HC, you and the husky community and I, let's join forces to get this coin listed on without dealing with the voting nightmare.

What do you think?
possible for 1btc mintpal to add to the exchanger in this Monday
I thought that the heat exchanger from aur3 opens, then the price for the Huskies soared
Does anyone know how much is the fee that we need to pay in HuskCoin to get listed on mintpal without having to deal with the voting every hour nightmare? Keeping in mind that the the price would be over 10000 satoshis if got listed there?

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I've deleted all sync data, now application launches. Hope it will sync without problems
Activity: 742
Can't start the wallet since yesterday:
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Guys be careful, this whole money transfer thing is made up just so heavy bag holders manage to offload their millions of Husky to the unsuspecting newcomers.

This coin was a scam from day 1. The developers instamined the first blocks before anybody else had the chance to download the binaries. It's all in the block-chain, you just need to take a look.
Activity: 686
Great news guys! My programmers did great job past few days and all development will be done late of tonight! After this there will be hard test made from any bugs, after everything will be tested, HuskiEX site will be arranged. Approximate target time of Huskiex opening for beta is This Monday 2nd of June! When all banks will be operating in that time so all transactions could go smoothly and fast.

i sent you a PM, you have not replied, who is the dev for HUSKY COIN, you or the huskycoindev,
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Great news guys! My programmers did great job past few days and all development will be done late of tonight! After this there will be hard test made from any bugs, after everything will be tested, HuskiEX site will be arranged. Approximate target time of Huskiex opening for beta is This Monday 2nd of June! When all banks will be operating in that time so all transactions could go smoothly and fast.

wow really nice, and this coin is still so cheap, marketcap 10k dollar  Shocked
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/l22XUfw.png

CONGRATULATIONS! DEDICATEDPOOL.COM HOSTING THIS COIN!

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

http://dedicatedpool.com
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
what's special about this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: