Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HuskyCoin HC [X11] | PoS | No premine | No IPO | Multipool Cashback System - page 6. (Read 26293 times)

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
guys do we have a rich list for HC
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
really nice, btw. why is the price so low?
Activity: 168
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Big announcement will be made today for future service which will be only for huskycoin and it will not be sold to other's coins like multipool dev did! No other coin will have that's service.
it was  sure that there were some problems between HC richers..

the most important thing is that TOP 10 owns more than 50% total coins,if they work together,the price can go to moon.
we just need a new honest dev,a BTC richer and the HC richer's cooperation.
IF you like ,I can set up a qq group for you bagholders to join and talk...

I read once somewhere that only 10% of the crytopcurrency traders are getting actually rich, and after watching that the TOP 10 of HC supporters have more than 50% of the coins, I can see that what I read a few months ago makes perfect sense.

And I totally I agree with you when you say that "we just need a new honest dev,a BTC richer and the HC richer's cooperation"

I think that if we are able to implement something unique and work hard enough,  1HC per 1USD is totally doable!
Activity: 231
Big announcement will be made today for future service which will be only for huskycoin and it will not be sold to other's coins like multipool dev did! No other coin will have that's service.
it was  sure that there were some problems between HC richers..

the most important thing is that TOP 10 owns more than 50% total coins,if they work together,the price can go to moon.
we just need a new honest dev,a BTC richer and the HC richer's cooperation.
IF you like ,I can set up a qq group for you bagholders to join and talk...
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
whoa.. an announcement of an announcement  Grin Grin  lmfao...

do you really think this trick still work?  maybe it still is for bigger volume cryptos having a decent community, but won't work for huskycoin.
just delivers services and, just after that, spam that twitter thing full of greedy a'holes, price correction will follow.
sure it didn't helped this coin when few "famous" day-traders spread the talk about it : they will rape the coin for even 10% profit and just don't care about the ppl behind the coins and supporters.

keep up the good work, but plz don't fall for the ugly shortcuts tricks (p&d)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
That is absolutely horrifying.
Activity: 93
I do not plan to buy it

Maybe Husky will be more appealing for you to buy when the price goes over 10000 satoshis

Cheesy
Activity: 60
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
https://twitter.com/HuskyCoinMCS doesn't work or was the account banned?

Hi friend! Smiley

This is the new twitter account:

https://twitter.com/HuskyCoinHC

I guess that the one that is on the front page must be replaced!

That would be helpful and needed.   Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Pages:
Jump to: