Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HuskyCoin HC [X11] | PoS | No premine | No IPO | Multipool Cashback System - page 10. (Read 26293 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is dev of this coin active or already left the coin?
He is busy with HuskyPay project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
Activity: 210
Is dev of this coin active or already left the coin?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 224
CryptocoinTools.com
I have a new logo for this coin  Tongue

Go Huskies!!!

★ IT's Party Time! ★
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 457
Merit: 103
10% is NOT huge,  it's very well balanced, not so low, so that there would be everyday dumpers because they don't hold them in wallet, and not so big, that everyone would just hold them in their wallet. All alike coins NC2 and many others which offering 30% stake, that's what is huge. And other's which offering like 1-3 % is such low that even real life banks are offering similar stakes for your money. For distribution, it was 5days, look at others coins like CINNI, it got only 3days. Or other's who was given away for free for people who created like 10+ accounts and still got their unfair shares, that's what I'm calling bad distribution.

AND lastly, all coins is just copy paste from bitcoin or litecoin so it shouldn't be pointed out into husky because of that.

This is the main problem!

Cryptos were supposed to be a store of value. To break free of the fiat where your money could be worth 1/2 just because an idiot in power is printing more out of the blue.
I'm concerned with this 10% because people will drop at the first sight of an exchange and the coin won't have the chance to bloom.

Ps. not all coins:
peercoin , namecoin , nxt

not all coins can or will succeed. things don't work that way.

many coins have to die or the few to flourish.
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Holy news, just look at this

"HuskyPay @HuskyCoinMCS  ·  20th
Wednesday we will publish  details about the HuskyPay-Load system with which website owner can easily monetize their content #huskypay"

I am preparing champagne !! Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
10% is NOT huge,  it's very well balanced, not so low, so that there would be everyday dumpers because they don't hold them in wallet, and not so big, that everyone would just hold them in their wallet. All alike coins NC2 and many others which offering 30% stake, that's what is huge. And other's which offering like 1-3 % is such low that even real life banks are offering similar stakes for your money. For distribution, it was 5days, look at others coins like CINNI, it got only 3days. Or other's who was given away for free for people who created like 10+ accounts and still got their unfair shares, that's what I'm calling bad distribution.

AND lastly, all coins is just copy paste from bitcoin or litecoin so it shouldn't be pointed out into husky because of that.

This is the main problem!

Cryptos were supposed to be a store of value. To break free of the fiat where your money could be worth 1/2 just because an idiot in power is printing more out of the blue.
I'm concerned with this 10% because people will drop at the first sight of an exchange and the coin won't have the chance to bloom.

Ps. not all coins:
peercoin , namecoin , nxt
Activity: 686
where is dev he hasnt been online
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
a coin with only 10m supply and real world use incoming ? 250 sat is a joke, if devs execute this coin can go to the moon. Just patiently waiting and holding. The only thing that gets me is the distribution, I figure after its been out for more than a few days that will relieve itself.

It's the same coin with a different name.
If all the 10mils coins would go to the moon we would have a market cap for the entire cryptos that would be 1 million times the money supply in the world.

Things don't work like that.
Plus , the amount of interest 10% is so huge it will make all the people hold the coin in their wallets.

I would love to see a better distribution and the coin getting more in the way of doge , with people enjoying to use is , not stake for profit.
Activity: 224
goog
I am still holding, got some good news, we reached coinmarketcap  :
https://coinmarketcap.com/all.html
This is really a good news is about to fly.
Activity: 19
Such a good coin can't waste
Activity: 8
I am still holding, got some good news, we reached coinmarketcap  :
https://coinmarketcap.com/all.html
Activity: 16
I would like people to post the most funny husky memes in this thread!

I will reward the funniest one with 10000 HC!

http://i.imgur.com/O6yhmP7.jpg
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
what's the dev working on now?
Activity: 25
a coin with only 10m supply and real world use incoming ? 250 sat is a joke, if devs execute this coin can go to the moon. Just patiently waiting and holding. The only thing that gets me is the distribution, I figure after its been out for more than a few days that will relieve itself.

Exactly. This is why I can't understand dumpers at 300 satoshi and lower... do they just not know how many coins there are?
Activity: 14

Pages:
Jump to: