Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast - page 10. (Read 542216 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Where is the best place to mine Heavycoin? Also, what all types of hardware can you mine it with? Not having much luck using the mining option inside the wallet.

Hashrate is a bit too high for that. I think you can support HVC the best by buying some on Cryptsy. We need to keep the volume up. Smiley

+1
problem is, there is no big sell orders. 0.02 btc buy would double the price. Ask:Bid ratio is 20k : 550k on cryptsy depth chart  Shocked

Some new plans would help with the price or at least a vision of where we are going. I know those guys are still involved, but I don't know what they are doing,

Totally agree with you. For example new website as promised and block explorer which is not offline 90% of the time would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Where is the best place to mine Heavycoin? Also, what all types of hardware can you mine it with? Not having much luck using the mining option inside the wallet.

Hashrate is a bit too high for that. I think you can support HVC the best by buying some on Cryptsy. We need to keep the volume up. Smiley

+1
problem is, there is no big sell orders. 0.02 btc buy would double the price. Ask:Bid ratio is 20k : 550k on cryptsy depth chart  Shocked

Some new plans would help with the price or at least a vision of where we are going. I know those guys are still involved, but I don't know what they are doing,

+1
legendary

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I have downloaded the windows wallet and it still says no connections after about 4 hours.  I have added the nodes specified at the beginning of the forum plus a few more I found throughout the forum that people have posted but still no luck.. Could someone send me there peer list or give me active nodes.

Thanks

Try these:

addnode=5.9.97.243:7203
addnode=119.81.51.10:7203
addnode=128.199.180.150:7203
addnode=80.241.218.9:7203
addnode=195.154.86.11:7203

Thanks. Those are working.
I have downloaded the windows wallet and it still says no connections after about 4 hours.  I have added the nodes specified at the beginning of the forum plus a few more I found throughout the forum that people have posted but still no luck.. Could someone send me there peer list or give me active nodes.

Thanks
legendary
thanks! I noticed that vote was 512 in my old bat file. changed that to 8 and everything works again Smiley

Nice to see this community is still strong and helping each other Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
thanks! I noticed that vote was 512 in my old bat file. changed that to 8 and everything works again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
From what I see on 1gh, the miners they advertise are the old ones. The only difference is that the nvidia ver 0.5 may not support compute 2.x.

Maybe I am wrong, but I believe that your problem is related to the fact HVC has advanced to sustain phase and voting is limited to max 8.
Hey guys!

I'm using custom ccminer for compute 2.x that was released a while ago on ccminer thread. everything was working fine, but now I'm getting only booo's while mining on hvc.1gh.com. Am I missing something? Sorry upfront, haven't been in this thread in a while...

You can try ccminer from 1gh site or ask them in 1gh thread if they changed something
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hey guys!

I'm using custom ccminer for compute 2.x that was released a while ago on ccminer thread. everything was working fine, but now I'm getting only booo's while mining on hvc.1gh.com. Am I missing something? Sorry upfront, haven't been in this thread in a while...
legendary
We should be HAPPY mintpal delisted HVC, with the start of mintpal v2 most ppl reporting total breakdown, missing coins, dumps by ~70-90% the v2 exchange is in total breakdown!

Yeah, it's hard not to have a certain feeling of schadenfreude about their v2 launch.

I can't believe even two days before they dropped us I pointed a further two people in their direction *incoherent mean things about them*

I wish them the best in their future endeavors, and by endeavors I mean uncontrollable house fires Smiley

Cheers,
M
legendary
We should be HAPPY mintpal delisted HVC, with the start of mintpal v2 most ppl reporting total breakdown, missing coins, dumps by ~70-90% the v2 exchange is in total breakdown!

Exactly Grin

True indeed. Happy I had most of my HVC on my computer and Cryptsy already Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Exactly Grin
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: