Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast - page 8. (Read 542216 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I've heard no words about them for quite some months...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Also sad about it. I remember it being quite advanced, backed by senior members.  Original devs still in?
legendary
The site seems up and running. However, if you think that making a rar with the client I have and sending you a link would help, PM me and I'll do that.

I am still sad about the fate of this coin..
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
1 year old. Nice  Cool

QT is offline though... Same as website. Anyone got 1.3 for me? I'm still with 1.0 ;-) Can't believe Heavycoin would be dead... After all the attention and nifty features!

Thanks!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Post-edit: oh, website now loads... Hope the download will follow soon
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

Every corner, people are shitting their pants.....  stop investing what you can't lose

Not doing any investing ATM. Just sitting, observing and spending the money I made from BTC and LTC before all the myriad of crap coins and scrypt asics showed up. There are no worthwhile investments in crypto that I can see. JMHO.
legendary

Would not be surprised if BTC takes another value jump in December and I think altcoins will exponentially grow with that. I'll get myself some extra HVC.

Well here we are in the middle of January 2015 and BTC is below $200 USD so..................

I am patient :-)

+1000
At least someone is  Cheesy

Every corner, people are shitting their pants.....  stop investing what you can't lose

Indeed!
legendary

Would not be surprised if BTC takes another value jump in December and I think altcoins will exponentially grow with that. I'll get myself some extra HVC.

Well here we are in the middle of January 2015 and BTC is below $200 USD so..................

I am patient :-)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Looks like they started their christmas vacation early  Roll Eyes
legendary
Do we still control the OP?

I hope that mumbly can talk with keccak512 to take 1 minute to do this one of the days.....
legendary
HVC added toMultiFaucet.tk
We provide HVC Block Explorer and Faucet.
Now avaliable: faucet, search by address, rich list, daily info, network info, and more...
Join us!
[/center]

I think that this faucet should also go into the OP, as it's the only one we actually have (afaik).

Do we still control the OP?
legendary
HVC added toMultiFaucet.tk
We provide HVC Block Explorer and Faucet.
Now avaliable: faucet, search by address, rich list, daily info, network info, and more...
Join us!
[/center]

I think that this faucet should also go into the OP, as it's the only one we actually have (afaik).

http://heavychain.info/
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later  Angry Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Try this one http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=HVC
Activity: 423
Merit: 250

http://heavychain.info/
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later  Angry Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
some know who is the dev of heavycoin and how can i talk with him?

Hi I.G.S-security,

You can find the details for the developers (keccak512 & nomisugi) on the first page of this thread - they list their BitMessage addresses which is their preferred method of contact.

If you'd like to have a chat about Heavycoin feel free to message me here or contact me on [email protected], I can field general questions and in some cases help make sure the devs look out for your messages as we check in with each other about current topics/concerns weekly.

Cheers,
M

hi guys..
how is the hvc dev???

thanks
some know who is the dev of heavycoin and how can i talk with him?

Hi I.G.S-security,

You can find the details for the developers (keccak512 & nomisugi) on the first page of this thread - they list their BitMessage addresses which is their preferred method of contact.

If you'd like to have a chat about Heavycoin feel free to message me here or contact me on [email protected], I can field general questions and in some cases help make sure the devs look out for your messages as we check in with each other about current topics/concerns weekly.

Cheers,
M
Wallet address, private key and wallet password are three completely different things. As far as I see you didn't use your private key. And also make sure you don't post it here, because it would be ... an interesting giveaway Cheesy

Thats just my Wallet address

But now Heavy wallet says its not a valid address

I uninstalled it and have started again

HEDjhhEnqRT1ARsm2XA2q4PHfFYuAwqNLb is valid in block explorer, your other address don't exist
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Wallet address, private key and wallet password are three completely different things. As far as I see you didn't use your private key. And also make sure you don't post it here, because it would be ... an interesting giveaway Cheesy

Thats just my Wallet address

But now Heavy wallet says its not a valid address

I uninstalled it and have started again
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: