Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 43. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
Hi,

Whenever I recommend Hydro to my friends, they are checking in Coinmarketcap and wrongly bought HOT (Hydro Protocol) instead of Hydrogen Platform? Is there any plans to change the name or to get listed in the Coinmarketcap?

Send them their website Cheesy , add them to telegram group

coinmarket is just a matter of time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hydro listed in one more exchange - Coincodex

https://coincodex.com/crypto/hydro/

Coincodex same same coinmarketcap man. Site provided infomation token and coin.
Activity: 59
I think Project need advisor and invester Marketing. Project that good but people not see it
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Coincodex is not an exchange.
Activity: 89
Hydro listed in one more exchange - Coincodex

https://coincodex.com/crypto/hydro/
Activity: 89
Hi,

Whenever I recommend Hydro to my friends, they are checking in Coinmarketcap and wrongly bought HOT (Hydro Protocol) instead of Hydrogen Platform? Is there any plans to change the name or to get listed in the Coinmarketcap?
Activity: 51
when is ICO
Hi, there is no ICO for HYDRO. We released an airdrop distribution earlier this year
On the many web sites (old news), Hydrio is still not going to enter the exchanges. We have to find a way to fix this. people do not know that and people should know that Hydro is sold now exchanges.

people should know that team now wants it. people should know about the new state of the project. the most negative thing about the project at the moment is; the new state of the project (Hydro in exchanges and want it this)  is unknown to people. people think that Hydro can only be used for developers. This is wrong. Hydro is now a good investment tool not only for developers but also for long-term investors. we need to tell it to people. (team and we should tell.)
We appreciate your feedback on this and we will work to communicate everything more clearly

Thank you for your feedback Shane  Cool

I wanna translate your white paper English to Turkish (with my computer engineer friend). Because my major field is  cinema, edit and film Theory but I translated many texts, no problem for me!
That's awesome! We will also be giving details later on an ongoing bounty program for community members who want to help out. We had some bounties during the airdrop period, but those are now over so we have to make new ones
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
When the team introduce a blockchain into the real sector, this will be a dizzying success.
Activity: 120
Merit: 3
On the many web sites (old news), Hydrio is still not going to enter the exchanges. We have to find a way to fix this. people do not know that and people should know that Hydro is sold now exchanges.

people should know that team now wants it. people should know about the new state of the project. the most negative thing about the project at the moment is; the new state of the project (Hydro in exchanges and want it this)  is unknown to people. people think that Hydro can only be used for developers. This is wrong. Hydro is now a good investment tool not only for developers but also for long-term investors. we need to tell it to people. (team and we should tell.)
We appreciate your feedback on this and we will work to communicate everything more clearly

Thank you for your feedback Shane  Cool

I wanna translate your white paper English to Turkish (with my computer engineer friend). Because my major field is  cinema, edit and film Theory but I translated many texts, no problem for me!

people should know that team now wants it. people should know about the new state of the project. the most negative thing about the project at the moment is; the new state of the project (Hydro in exchanges and want it this)  is unknown to people. people think that Hydro can only be used for developers. This is wrong. Hydro is now a good investment tool not only for developers but also for long-term investors. we need to tell it to people. (team and we should tell.)
Activity: 11
Out of curiosity why did you and the team decide to do an airdrop as opposed to the standard coin offering?
That's a great question Smiley

It's not something you see everyday, but we believe use and progression of the technology is critically important. We wanted to get it into the hands of the people without any financial barriers -- especially those who are developers or involved in the space -- in order to create a strong community base. Not only is this a fairer distribution strategy, it is also more effective in achieving our ultimate goal (widespread adoption of HYDRO).
Have you invited any major partners to test your blockchain network?
At Hydrogen we already work with some large financial enterprises at various stages of partnership. Part of our strategy is to open the conversation with them about using Hydro blockchain features (with HYDRO tokens).

This combined with our outreach to new institutions, startups, and developers will help us to gain real-world adoption.
Activity: 6
Activity: 33
I am wondering how the remaining 75% coins will be used, except for the air drop.

Authenticator seems to be finished, but I wonder how to do marketing(channel).

We will announce more plans for this soon
Activity: 33
I want to ask what is short term plans on Hydro? Will you focus on trade on markets or developing project?

+1

And of course I still have a few questions:)

BONUS - The project is very nice. we really thank you for your efforts. Thank you very much for your decisions and regarding the exchange and for your efforts.

CRITIQUE - As a criticism, in my opinion the biggest lack of Hydro team is the lack of social media and advertising.

Do you intend to do something about it? Do you intend to work with more people to advertise, to share products and projects on the internet?

Do you think you should make explanations about the feature of Hydro token? do you want to produce content that will lead people to take this token? (it looks like you are only focused on the firm not people)

Do you think to add other languages to your site? So I would like to state that I am ready for Turkish translation. Smiley

Thank you again for all your efforts.

We now want to use hydro products!

ta

1. We have heavily increased our tweeting/medium/reddit content over the past few weeks. Do you have other recommendations?
2. We are working on more explainer content on the uses of the token
3. This stuff is a lot of work but we would like to do it eventually

Thanks for the great questions!
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
The team is amazing and works hard on the project! Congrats to all! Keep it up  Wink
A little note: you should be more active on social network like Twitter and Reddit because you really deserve more people to spread awareness of the project!
Activity: 158
I signed up for the project,but I did not receive the token,please check help me
mail: [email protected]
my wallet:0xE78E2e949d291FaD8eF9121aBb705B9d779aC71E
Activity: 120
Merit: 3
I want to ask what is short term plans on Hydro? Will you focus on trade on markets or developing project?

+1

And of course I still have a few questions:)

BONUS - The project is very nice. we really thank you for your efforts. Thank you very much for your decisions and regarding the exchange and for your efforts.

CRITIQUE - As a criticism, in my opinion the biggest lack of Hydro team is the lack of social media and advertising.

Do you intend to do something about it? Do you intend to work with more people to advertise, to share products and projects on the internet?

Do you think you should make explanations about the feature of Hydro token? do you want to produce content that will lead people to take this token? (it looks like you are only focused on the firm not people)

Do you think to add other languages to your site? So I would like to state that I am ready for Turkish translation. Smiley

Thank you again for all your efforts.

We now want to use hydro products!

ta
Pages:
Jump to: