Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 42. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi all. There is currently a scam asking for "donations" in return for Hydro. We will never ask for you to give us ETH in return for Hydro! Stay safe out there!
Activity: 87
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
DUE TO THE FAST GROWING OF HYDRO AND ITS COMMUNITY

There is currently a scam Hydro airdrop going around. HYDRO team have NEVER and WILL NEVER  ask you got any payment/donations!

BE CAREFUL !!!

thanks you for your notice, your notice will be noticed Cheesy
Activity: 146
"Bounties are coming back! We've heard your feedback and are creating a way to get the community involved while powering an even better set of products. Bounties are issued on a first-come, first-served basis!
Also, one of the fastest growing crypto platforms on the planet called *Coinex will be adding Hydro on Wednesday!" Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Some exciting announcements for this week:

1. Sneak Peak Part II of the Hydro 2FA app - https://medium.com/@hydrogenapi/sneak-peak-part-ii-hydro-2fa-app-fcda81231511

2. Hydro Bounty Program details to be released by Andy; ( join telegram group for latest news )

3. Coinex platform addition for BCH/HYDRO ( will be listed on 25/04/2018 )

4. Ion Auto-Machine Learning API beta testing starts;

5. Community votes include CryptalDash, CoinPulse, and CoinFalcon;  

6. Educational videos on the Hydro ecosystem posted on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s53OHP5NMPg&feature=youtu.be

keep eyes on hydro Cheesy
Nice! thanks for this info!.This will really help in its pricerun and demand.Lucky I didn't get tempted to sell all mine. I should have faith to the hydro dev and team.I will hold this coin no matter what it takes until moon.Hope this 100k hydro of mine will make me rich someday!:D
Millionaire
Some exciting announcements for this week:

1. Sneak Peak Part II of the Hydro 2FA app - https://medium.com/@hydrogenapi/sneak-peak-part-ii-hydro-2fa-app-fcda81231511

2. Hydro Bounty Program details to be released by Andy; ( join telegram group for latest news )

3. Coinex platform addition for BCH/HYDRO ( will be listed on 25/04/2018 )

4. Ion Auto-Machine Learning API beta testing starts;

5. Community votes include CryptalDash, CoinPulse, and CoinFalcon;  

6. Educational videos on the Hydro ecosystem posted on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s53OHP5NMPg&feature=youtu.be

keep eyes on hydro Cheesy
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
best project in 2018 i will invest in hydro coin
Activity: 35
This project is very wonderful. On the other hand, I would like you to have a solid explanation and marketing about the ecosystem using tokens. Smiley
Activity: 25
Im a hydro holder and always waiting for every update of this project,This will surely be huge..To the moon everyone!
Activity: 31
Is there a plan to get Hydro on Coin Market Cap? Could be a good way to find new investors.

It just needs 100k USD volume.
Activity: 182
Is there a plan to get Hydro on Coin Market Cap? Could be a good way to find new investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
When does the ICO start ?
Millionaire
Why can not I vote for HYDRO on their website? The vote button does not work.

kindly check Cheesy . it just changes the voting number, nothing else.
Activity: 120
Merit: 3
Translation of White Paper from English to Turkish has begun  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

We will inform the team when it is over.
Activity: 11
Why can not I vote for HYDRO on their website? The vote button does not work.
Millionaire
Please, if you guys are part of hydro, let's register and vote on cryptaldash . Remember to use the link below to register, it is offered by Cryptaldash , when we reach just 100 sign up by using this link. Hydro will be listed on their platform.

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?ref=cnVlbAY29pbjIxMjQ5NkBjcnlwdGFsZGFzaC5jb20bWluZG8

p/s : Feel free to ask any questions, and Andy from Hydro will reply you with latest information
Activity: 31
When will it be listed in coinex? Is there a need to burn the old hydro or you can just hide it in your wallet?

2 weeks after the voting succeeded, no need burn old hydro just hide it
Activity: 10
When will it be listed in coinex? Is there a need to burn the old hydro or you can just hide it in your wallet?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I like the ideas of this great project, Hydro will no doubt change the crypto world in a very nice way because of its potentials .The great Team of this great project are experience and dedicated people working around the clock to create something unique this is a welcome development in the crypto world mostly for the developers.
Pages:
Jump to: