Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable - page 14. (Read 40810 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
What is wrong with this retard detective.
Are you fucking stupid?
That guy already answer everything,

It is just your ego that you didn’t want to admit you in a wrong spot. Dickhead

Just fly to that damm country and visit them face to face and stop being a keyboard warrior .

Can I puff on what you're smokin'?

"Can you provide us with the ETH public addresses where have you been mining ETH or other coins, at from which pool ?"

TBC, for obviously you're slow, the above has never been addressed here, for I've read this entire thread and failed to see it answered.

What a moron old fag.
Why the fuck they have to show you what they have mine before starting the project?
That is their own shit. Even before the project begin.

Doesn’t make sense, they don’t even have to do that. And reveal it to public.

Just because you can’t find any other unanswer question you ask some stupid shit huh?
That guy clearly didn’t read all your fucking stupid post with all that fucking uncivilised language, nobody gonna fucking entertain you with that shit.

What else you gonna ask? Where the fuck they got their money? What bank they fucking use? How much money they have in their bank account?

Don’t be a fucking idiot and admit that you clearly so fucking stupid with your delusional detective play that fucking so stupid and so emotional with all that ads hominem and shit.

Just keep being a keyboard warrior shit and play detective okay. You think you so good with that, but clearly you just make fool of yourself in this thread.

Mods must have warned you huh with all the ads hominem, abusive and swear word? No wonder you become a good kids in here. Scare your account to get banned? Hahaha

Now I remember when and why I started cussing like a motherfuckin sailor and saying that Nicole's a squirter. It was because of your posts, you fuckin cocksucker.

Here's the deal, your fuckin retard. All a mod - ANY MOD - has to do is to show definitive proof that I was warned about posting vulgar in this thread and theymos has my permission to ban all my user accounts including this one.

Translated: I opted to end vulgarity on my own accord AND a mod NEVER told be to stop doing such.

That outta way, ASSHOLE, Sascha wouldn't have found that question penned by me if he had read my posts up to the one above the fold because ... WAIT FOR IT FUCKIN MORON - it wasn't I who asked it. It was Magincune500 at the beginning of the thread prior to HydroMiner ever cam on my radar ...

So you guys say that most of you are experiences in Mining since 2014, including CEO and CTO , nice sounding position names.

Can you provide us with the ETH public addresses where have you been mining ETH or other coins, at from which pool ?
We can check there how much have you mined and since when and we can asses your professionalism in Mining ourselves.

Just provide public ETH or zec addresses and pools you are connected too.

So, MD101, let's meatup where I'll gladly ram 6cm cock up your loose ass.

Aside: I'm now wondering if MD101 = Dr. Sascha Dennstedt, PhD. Hmmmmmmmmm!

quoted for prosperity

hey newbie asshat
your juvenile post says a lot about you.
how old are you anyway, 14?
You are the one making a fool of yourself with moronic posts like that.

Gleb has far more respect around these parts than you could ever hope for in your pathetic exsistance.
Now get back in mommy's basement.

Ha    ha   ha.....

You don't see me penning juvenile posts.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks for the kudos, bud.

Is HM's business money sound [on the surface]? Yes.
Do they have a versed team? Yes.
Has there been inconsistencies in their statements? Yes, albeit minor, but needing addressing nonetheless.
Is thehun a good manager? Yes, with only a tad lacking.
Is due diligence warranted? Yes.
Am I an asshole? ONLY on occasions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
You guys 've got to talk about this in chambers, this isn't something you should be discussing here. Well, I don't know when you knew this project 's a scam and still invested in it.
I just want to say: The project ended successfully and we are now waiting for better exchanges... not time to ask for mining pool and eth addresses. Ok, how many people did you warn about this?
Who knew the idea of minexcoin could ever be real, now everything they said is working almost 90% or better but I for e.g thought it was a scam when I read about what they actually was planning of doing. Let's give HM time to plan well for us, don't distract them with this long stories please.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist

What a moron old fag.
Why the fuck they have to show you what they have mine before starting the project?

Just because you can’t find any other unanswer question you ask some stupid shit huh?
That guy clearly didn’t read all your fucking stupid post with all that fucking uncivilised language, nobody gonna fucking entertain you with that shit.

What else you gonna ask? Where the fuck they got their money? What bank they fucking use? How much money they have in their bank account?

Don’t be a fucking idiot and admit that you clearly so fucking stupid with your delusional detective play that fucking so stupid and so emotional with all that ads hominem and shit.

Just keep being a keyboard warrior shit and play detective okay. You think you so good with that, but clearly you just make fool of yourself in this thread.

Mods must have warned you huh with all the ads hominem, abusive and swear word? No wonder you become a good kids in here. Scare your account to get banned? Hahaha

quoted for prosperity

hey newbie asshat
your juvenile post says a lot about you.
how old are you anyway, 14?
You are the one making a fool of yourself with moronic posts like that.

Gleb has far more respect around these parts than you could ever hope for in your pathetic exsistance.
Now get back in mommy's basement.

Ha    ha   ha.....
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Are you fucking stupid?

Just fly to that damm country and visit them face to face and stop being a keyboard warrior .

"Can you provide us with the ETH public addresses where have you been mining ETH or other coins, at from which pool ?"

TBC, for obviously you're slow, the above has never been addressed here, for I've read this entire thread and failed to see it answered.

What a moron old fag.

vip
Are you fucking stupid?

Activity: 71
Are you fucking stupid?

vip
@Saschaman, I'm now following a lead that the dam owner where you have your miners is a close associate of yours if not family. Care to confirm or deny such prior to me obtaining, then presenting my findings? Or do you want want to take your chances on my sleuth prowess (I've already uncovered both sisters' eBay accounts)?

Meanwhile, I'll continue my detective work on Tobias which doesn't look too promising in his regard.

Just call him, not difficult to find him, it's not family, not even somebody I knew before renting the space, and even if whats the point?

I was referring to calling Quantapore at 650-321-2030 here in the States, an entity you supposedly co-founded.

sure go ahead call there too, not that it has anything to do with HM but I think you are past that point anyway...

What part of verifying who you are didn't you understand?

Are you saying that if I discover that their Dr. Sascha is not you, it doesn't matter since we're past that point anyway?
Activity: 35
@Saschaman, I'm now following a lead that the dam owner where you have your miners is a close associate of yours if not family. Care to confirm or deny such prior to me obtaining, then presenting my findings? Or do you want want to take your chances on my sleuth prowess (I've already uncovered both sisters' eBay accounts)?

Meanwhile, I'll continue my detective work on Tobias which doesn't look too promising in his regard.

Just call him, not difficult to find him, it's not family, not even somebody I knew before renting the space, and even if whats the point?

I was referring to calling Quantapore at 650-321-2030 here in the States, an entity you supposedly co-founded.

sure go ahead call there too, not that it has anything to do with HM but I think you are past that point anyway...
vip

Just call him, not difficult to find him, it's not family, not even somebody I knew before renting the space, and even if whats the point ?

Just call him, not difficult to find him, it's not family, not even somebody I knew before renting the space, and even if whats the point ?
vip
@gleb
Fly over to our beautiful country. Herr you can proceed with your private investigation.Would be mich easier here.
Anyway,fraudulent behavour is taken very seriously in Austria. If this was a scam, people from hm most probably would go to jail unser Austrian law.
I think that communication was not the Best from the Team, but in the end, they all believe in this project. I also think, they want to earn money, but actually want to pay out the investers in a fair manner.Just give them a chance and judge them after mining starts in february.

Thank you for your kind, well-thought-out post, bud.
Activity: 14
@gleb
Fly over to our beautiful country. Herr you can proceed with your private investigation.Would be mich easier here.
Anyway,fraudulent behavour is taken very seriously in Austria. If this was a scam, people from hm most probably would go to jail unser Austrian law.
I think that communication was not the Best from the Team, but in the end, they all believe in this project. I also think, they want to earn money, but actually want to pay out the investers in a fair manner.Just give them a chance and judge them after mining starts in february.
vip

vip
I am not sure anymore if there is any interest from Gleb to find out anything reasonable about HM, anyway, so yes indeed I was only an Investor first. For short time I was also listed as an Advisor, and then yes, not anymore because I did not really had time to participate, but that's my business, I was removed as an advisor and right now I do not consider myself part of the team because I am only an investor. Hope that makes it clear now.

Now, the Shoe company, wow, now you really got us, if one invests in a shoe company and a mining company it MUST be a scam, I just dont get the point.

Anyway, Nadine or Nicole not answering you? well after comments like:

"Make-up Sisters"
"The Make-up Sisters need to stick inanimate objects up their cunts and squirt them across the room"
"while jacking off to Nicole squirting across the sea container"
"The makeup sisters will eventually become the raped sisters."

You really wonder they do not reply to you anymore?

I also find it a little childish to believe that because Nadine once said 2014 and another time 2015 to believe that HM is a scam.

Besides this, I would prefer to leave the thread here for a more intelligent discussion than the question if one of the investors of Hydrominer also invests in other companies and even show producers.

Actually, if you are looking for a scam, why don't you take a look at Envion ?
They actually copied the HM Concept but have claims that are a little overambitious.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2348435.new#new

To be frank, you sure the hell don't sound like a person possessing a PHd. And how did you make the jump from I mentioning that you've invested in a shoe company to that investment constituting a scam on HM's part?

In re. your last graf, I've brought to HM's attention about SwissHydro stealing HM's copy, but they didn't do a damn thing about it. It fact, I was chastised for mentioning it, with one user claiming that I was stating that HM stole SH's copy.

Hey, since you're now keen on posting my previous posts about the girls, perhaps you'll consider visiting Leroy Fodor's threads for more fodder to toss in my face.

Dude, I'm one of the good guys in this space, willing to get kicked in the balls for addressing tough questions and concerns. There's not a damn thing that anybody can post about me that'll make me blink akin to the honey badger who doesn't give a shit. Your post says a lot of you, and by extension, HydroMiner, then it says about me. As promised, come Monday I'm making a call. Something doesn't smell quite right.

One more thing, of all the advisors associated with HM, your pic was never included among the others, albeit a link to your LinkedIn page was provided.

Again, there sure the hell was a lot of advisors connected to HM for the sole purpose of conducting their ICO, but now they're nowhere to found, including Tobias and his partner, Simon Cocking.

Hey, fellow Bitcoiners and RETARDS, looks like HydroMiner's advisory board flew the coop: https://www.hydrominer.org/pl-categs/advisory-board/

Here's the archive page: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lUWWPHa6adQJ:https://www.hydrominer.org/pl-categs/advisory-board/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Two advisors can still be seen here: https://www.hydrominer.org/team/

Translated: Them fucks got paid advancing HM, while ALL the Investards are ... how can I say it nicely? ... ROYALLY FUCKED!!!

Hey Gleb. What’s wrong? Seriously! So you think HM is scamming? Okay. It’s your right to ask questions and expose what you feel is wrong.
But you just don’t talk like that to people. This is madness.
All this foul language. The weird sexist obscenity. The threats.
And people published their addresses! Are you crazy?

Imagine how it would feel if someone did that to your daughter?

And you’re angry because no one listens? You’re discrediting yourself.
With the language.  Cuss all you like. But not here. Not in that way.

It’s just wrong. And doing your task and credibility damage. .

Really, just stop. Stick to the facts. Let people make up their own mind.

Dude, I've already heeded your advice prior to you presenting it. Look at my recent post history on this thread. I've refrained from posting vulgar. Hey, maybe you miss me cussing.

I'm asking tough questions in a civil manner, but it looks like I'm getting the run-around.

Here's a civil question that was never addressed ...

So you guys say that most of you are experiences in Mining since 2014, including CEO and CTO , nice sounding position names.

Can you provide us with the ETH public addresses where have you been mining ETH or other coins, at from which pool ?
We can check there how much have you mined and since when and we can asses your professionalism in Mining ourselves.

Just provide public ETH or zec addresses and pools you are connected too.

Also, you just starting an ICO not even knowing that Ethereum is switching from PoW to PoS, do you know what that means ?

YOu cannot mine no more, you can only stack coins, giving them to network to support and secure

Your professionalism in mining would be rated 2 out of 10, as Im professional Miner myself with 0.5 megawatt of using electrcitity

also Austrian alps doesnt sound too convincing and nice to put $$$ in.. You have no proof that government is letting you build mining farm next to their hydroplants.

Im sure they wont do that.

Im out and if anyone know anything about mining should be out too, until these guys provide public addresses where they have been mining ETH since 2014, as well as admit that they just learned about ETH switching to PoS...

Catch money run away.. Not nice, austrian or whatever, stop doing that people!

Activity: 2
Hey, fellow Bitcoiners and RETARDS, looks like HydroMiner's advisory board flew the coop: https://www.hydrominer.org/pl-categs/advisory-board/

Here's the archive page: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lUWWPHa6adQJ:https://www.hydrominer.org/pl-categs/advisory-board/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Two advisors can still be seen here: https://www.hydrominer.org/team/

Translated: Them fucks got paid advancing HM, while ALL the Investards are ... how can I say it nicely? ... ROYALLY FUCKED!!!

Hey Gleb. What’s wrong? Seriously! So you think HM is scamming? Okay. It’s your right to ask questions and expose what you feel is wrong.
But you just don’t talk like that to people. This is madness.
All this foul language. The weird sexist obscenity. The threats.
And people published their addresses! Are you crazy?

Imagine how it would feel if someone did that to your daughter?

And you’re angry because no one listens? You’re discrediting yourself.
With the language.  Cuss all you like. But not here. Not in that way.

It’s just wrong. And doing your task and credibility damage. .

Really, just stop. Stick to the facts. Let people make up their own mind.
I am not sure anymore if there is any interest from Gleb to find out anything reasonable about HM, anyway, so yes indeed I was only an Investor first. For short time I was also listed as an Advisor, and then yes, not anymore because I did not really had time to participate, but that's my business, I was removed as an advisor and right now I do not consider myself part of the team because I am only an investor. Hope that makes it clear now.

Now, the Shoe company, wow, now you really got us, if one invests in a shoe company and a mining company it MUST be a scam, I just dont get the point.

Anyway, Nadine or Nicole not answering you? well after comments like:

"Make-up Sisters"
"The Make-up Sisters need to stick inanimate objects up their cunts and squirt them across the room"
"while jacking off to Nicole squirting across the sea container"
"The makeup sisters will eventually become the raped sisters."

You really wonder they do not reply to you anymore?

I also find it a little childish to believe that because Nadine once said 2014 and another time 2015 to believe that HM is a scam.

Besides this, I would prefer to leave the thread here for a more intelligent discussion than the question if one of the investors of Hydrominer also invests in other companies and even show producers.

Actually, if you are looking for a scam, why don't you take a look at Envion ?
They actually copied the HM Concept but have claims that are a little overambitious.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2348435.new#new
vip
I may need to call 650-321-2030 to see if Quantapore's Sascha is one and same:

http://www.quantapore.com/2014/05/14/sascha-c-dennstedt-md-msc/

Note to self: Send out birthday card prior to May 22nd.
vip
For some reason, I could not see the picture of the Building in Vienna in your earlier post.
That's why I asked about the red arrow.

So yes I know the office very well, and yes on that particular day Tobias, Christian, Nadine, Andreas have been there, however, its not the office of Tobias, whom I only met twice in my life and as much as I understand he only worked during the ICO for HM.

Tobias never worked in this office and the Hydrominers are using a coworking space on Wiedner Hauptstrasse now.

As I say I am not part of the team anymore but still have my equipment in 2(!) of the powerstations.

"So actually I am the main investor that has computers in the Langenlois/Schoenberg facility and in another location."

"Simply put, we have been a group of 8 including the 2 sisters and because Hydrominer wasn't incorporated we needed a company (because of the VAT thing) to purchase equipment and rent the places."

"About Mr. Vogl, just to make it clear, this is a group of people that joined together for a project, first Nadine and Nicole, then Christian, then others, then me, they had loose connections with each other, buying hardware from Christian, getting investment from others, building the facilities etc. I don't know what is your experience with entrepreneurship but I am an entrepreneur for years and its usually not like 7 people sit together on a table, decide to do something, come up with a name, register for a company, capitalize and then start working. In fact usually its pretty much the other way round."

"If you do business with registering a company its called a "company under common law" I guess this exists also in the US and the only issue is that you are liable yourself."

"About the team, no sorry, I am completely not part of the team, I did my investment in miners there, I like the project and the people but I am busy with completely different business (besides bitcointalk now)."

"As I say I am not part of the team anymore but still have my equipment in 2(!) of the powerstations."

Wow, in less than two days you went from being part of a time of 8 to no longer being a team member. Don't worry, I've read crazier shit on this forum. Have you by chance read Leroy Fodor's posts?

If Tobias doesn't share an office with Christian, then why did Adreas the Vlogger state such in his YT video in assuring future ICO investors that HydroMiner is legit?

How is that ALL HM's advisors are no longer with the company? You telling us that they were ONLY put in place strictly for the duration of the ICO? Now the ICO has ended, HM no longer needs advisors for the company?

Sascha, given your background here in the US, I'm pretty sure you're versed in DBAs -> https://web.archive.org/web/20131020103119/http://quantapore.com/about.html (not alluding that this corp is a DBA; linked to show your experience in the start-up space [I'll refrain for now to linking to your shoe company, although it's on your LinkedIn page where there's no mention of you being in the crypto space, perhaps considering the subject taboo]).
vip

Have you tried to contact Nadine? I think you two have a lit to discuss maybe she will have aswers for you 😌

It's not like she hasn't had the opportunity to monitor this thread lately ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nadine000-1075428

Pages:
Jump to: