Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hyperbridge - Building Better Economies - page 2. (Read 21716 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Good luck for this project...keep it uo
Activity: 49
Wish u good luck...hopefully its successful project..
brand new
Activity: 0
Happy to join with these community.
Activity: 15
Hope, the project will develop👍👍👍😘 faster than expected and generate only positive emotions on those who joined this wonderful project!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Happy to join with these community.
Activity: 80
the future of digital economies that awesome project
Activity: 89
I do not know how HyperBridge is based on any blockchain platform? Developing game on blockchain platform is really new? The industry that accounts for hundreds of billions of dollars every year is really potential.
Activity: 16
I really believe in your project! It will do something good to holder of it.
Activity: 4
People are increasingly interested in this project. obviously there is great expectation. I believe this will moon  Grin
I will follow this project
Activity: 15
looks promising, will be checking in future
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
A very good project I think this is well thought out, I also want to participate in this project I think it is a lucky project and I will spread this project to many people who will follow it.
Activity: 21
i am happy to be a port of this project
Activity: 16
what is Hyperbridge project
Activity: 38
After launching this token the token price will be same, what you are saying the token price.

I think that  this platform has a lot of growth potential. The idea will be successful! Good luck!
Activity: 14
Good morning all! I joined this plan. I am interested to watch how the founders realize the plan!
This is a very nice opportunity. i like it very much.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
What happens if hard cap is not achieved by HYPERBRIDGE? I was interested to know more on ehat actions a user can take to get token incentives?

If the hardcap is not reached, the unsold tokens will be proportionally distributed to those that did contribute. For instance, if a contributor puts in 0.5% of the total funds received, that person will be entitled to an equivalent proportion of the unsold tokens. In my opinion, this is a very fair approach to those that did contribute.
Activity: 56
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
All facts about Hyperbridge (HBX) you may look on our website.
We hope, that rating list will be useful for you.
Thank you for your attention! Have a nice day!
Pages:
Jump to: