Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hyperbridge - Building Better Economies - page 6. (Read 21716 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi! I would like to know if the proposal resembles the service provided by Steam and if they want to accept alticoins as payment method in the final platform
Great effort..keep it up..
Activity: 37
On which exchange it will come after ico?
Activity: 74
After ico end what will be price of this token.
Activity: 17
When it going to list on big exchange..
Activity: 213
A great project with a strong goal.
On which exchanges you guys are going to be listed?
Activity: 28
The project looks great! When is the token listed on the trading floor and listed?
Activity: 4
What exchange you are planning to list our token
Activity: 18
When I receive the tokens
Activity: 21
Hello! I just received information about your project; I want to know the time token on the trading platform as Binance,kucoin Hyperbridge Airdrop 70$
Activity: 90
what is the token price after ico?
and really interested on this project.
 I want to know the time token on the which trading platform?
Great team work.

Activity: 110
what will.be the max supply of tokens?
Activity: 16
whats the token price after ico
and when see in exchananges??
Activity: 28
what is your plan about exchange listening?
Activity: 35
Awesome project it seems like different strong team combination with having potential keep it up.
And I want to know the time token on the which trading platform?
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Good project ;  and when get finished  airdrop?
Activity: 16
very good project when its coming exchange?
Activity: 8
Hi! I would like to know if the proposal resembles the service provided by Steam and if they want to accept alticoins as payment method in the final platform

Hi grupomoura! Yup, there are similarities between us and Steam and Kickstarter, with some elements that don't exist anywhere yet.

Unique project and great team

Thank you drajbhar007

There are many gaming project out there, such as:
Asura, Xaya (former Chimarea), Egretia, etc

Do you have any plan to cooperate with those projects in future?

Hi thewalkinggoat, we weren't aware of these projects but will take a look. We're committed to cooperating with other projects giving back to the space.

really good, I really want to participate as to expand its network of this project, if allowed I want to work with this project. please let me know if this project needs it

thank you

Hi duniakripto96! We may have a need, let us know your skills and interests: [email protected]

a good project and an excellent team, its structure was very well set up and I wish them luck, so far their project has enchanted me

Aw thanks lavisairdrops <3

It's interesting to see this project  but there is an issue about  the team and advisors own many tokens (30% tokens of Total amount).
This fact will be able to cause some big doubts from all investors. 

Hi ERossin! I hear you, these numbers aren't always clear. We have consulted with our advisors and friends (relatively big crypto investors), and although not the lowest, have structured it so it shouldn't be a problem. They are locked for 1 year, with a further staged release over 1 year (this contract will be open source soon). These are distributed among the core team, and used in offers to bring in top talent in the tech industry. No single person will own more than 3% of total supply. The amount was based on this, and precedent, as other tokens such as 0x / Wanchain / Dragonchain / etc. have all been 30% or more. Thank you for voicing your thoughts and for feedback.
Activity: 48
Hyperbridge Looking very strong project,, seeme me you will get big success in future,, (Amazing)

And Can you tell me what is your plan about exchange listening ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
It's interesting to see this project  but there is an issue about  the team and advisors own many tokens (30% tokens of Total amount).
This fact will be able to cause some big doubts from all investors. 
Activity: 30
Pages:
Jump to: