Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HyperQuant — 🤖📈✅🤖Fintech Platform for Automated Crypto Trading🤖📈✅🤖 - page 17. (Read 28063 times)

Activity: 995
Merit: 500
I hear you have bot constructor, can you tell me how can i construct my own bot? Roll Eyes

Traders who are no longer new to the market sooner or later arrive at the conclusion that they need to automatize their trading strategies in order to ensure efficient trading.

It is evident that manual trading results in the human factor influencing the efficiency of the trading strategy, which, in particular, concerns the strategies that require a flash entry into a position without delay.

Learning a programming language is an arduous task for a newbie. The time spent on studying programming may never pay off.

A web-based online bot constructor allows the user to implement any strategy with no effort by employing the ready-to-use program components. It helps create strategies without requiring any programming knowledge, because it includes more than 100 build-in indicators along with community indicators and use-ready templates for strategies. Additionally, it will test the strategies according to the history data and provide advice from more experienced community members. Finally, users can employ the formula editor to create their own indicators.

Can user set the settings of built-in notification system of HyperQuants neural network or is it solidly set in system without option for user to change it?

Hi there!

Undecided It is integrated as a main system module, so you can not change it by yourself
do u have a RUSSIAN community?
sorry for my bad english./..

Unfortunately, we do not have a Russian community. However you can check the internet, there are a lot of articles on Russian about us
What exchanges did you apply for listing?

Well Wink this is private information, but you can refer to partner' s tab on the website.
After reading about this project for almost an hour I can say this project is exeptional and have a huge potential on competing into markets my only one question is about your trading bots and ai we all know that many projects already uses bots for automatic trading like dropil how can you differenciate the capability of your bots compared to other projects?

Hi there!

We have a lot of differences:

1. We have real exchange partners. It means that we will have a lot of benefits for our community like less exchange commission and "special" bots for a specific exchange.
2. We have proof of work: Nowadays a lot of algorithm creators can easily fake trading history and sell you unreliable bots, with our solution you will see the real progress.
3. You can build own super bot with different bots on the market. That will help you to get profit on the bear market and minimize your risk.
4. Advanced risk profile. Every bot goes with risk engine, the program defines your risk profile before you buy any bot on the marketplace.
5. Dozens of bots on the marketplace. It means that you can choose your own bot from this list.
6. Algorithm builder. Using tons of quant flameworks you can build your own bot even if you don't have such exp.
7. In addition, we have a lot of B2B solution for institutional clients and exchanges
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
Im new to crypto as well as the future crypto traders, can i learn how to trade here and all the techniques/do's and dont's about trading?
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
Can user set the settings of built-in notification system of HyperQuants neural network or is it solidly set in system without option for user to change it?
Activity: 8
What exchanges did you apply for listing?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
After reading about this project for almost an hour I can say this project is exeptional and have a huge potential on competing into markets my only one question is about your trading bots and ai we all know that many projects already uses bots for automatic trading like dropil how can you differenciate the capability of your bots compared to other projects?
Activity: 17
Yes, what minimal amount of tokens is needed for HOLD and gain profits from bots?

We will have dozens of bots on our platform and you need to hold specific amount of HQT in order to use them. For now I can not tell you the exact number, but you need to stack around 200-400 for the 1st lvl bot

Thank you! And what profit can generate 1st level bot?

It depends on the bot, once we open open beta we will have clear picture of that.

So everyone can test beta?

I think only token holder can Smiley but we are still deciding this fact

You`d tell the rules faster, for users can prepare and expect a sertain result.
What about AI? why do you need it

The majority of investments fail because of incorrect risk management and insufficient control by the user.

To solve this problem, we use artificial intelligence, which learns on the data gathered from the users of the HyperQuant platform.
Can you tell us  the architecture of HyperQuant platform?

Sure!

The most important modules of the ecosystem are as follows:
⦁   Operation layer – a mechanism of smart contract realisation (for example, Ethereum Blockchain).
⦁   Core layer – HyperQuant system core that provides the utility for the creation and development of algorithmic trading solutions.
⦁   AI layer – a governing layer with the rating system and artificial intelligence that allows different platform elements to be managed.
⦁   Application layer – contains the final services and solutions for retail and corporate system users.

Love it Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Can you tell me more about risk management system?

The HyperQuant risk management system is a SaaS solution. It is a unique system of professional risk control for financial markets’ transactions.
System features are divided into separate components and can control and perform simultaneous operations for all attached accounts. Risk management strategies ensure the most flexible approach to the token holder’s account asset management. Depending on the goals, the appropriate choice of strategy enables the best possible risk and yield ratio for a long-term period.

As part of a systematic approach to financial risk management, HyperQuant uses the best practices in risk management, which consist of the following elements:

Do you have arbitrage strategies on your bot?

We have a lot of strategies Smiley Arbitrage is one of them

There are various kinds of strategies united in the one class of arbitrage strategies. In these conditions, the main task of quantitative trading is getting closer to market neutrality.
⦁   Cross-market arbitrage. The same instrument is traded on different exchanges at different prices. The idea behind the trade is to catch a difference between prices on objects or assets on different exchanges. Thus, the trader buys cheaper on one exchange and sells at a higher price on the other.
⦁   Statistical arbitrage. The operations are completed with connected assets that have a similar price formation. The strategy is aimed at making a profit from statistical variations in asset price correlation. These assets are not interconnected directly but have a long-term tendency toward collective movement.

The most common types of statistical arbitrage:

⦁   Calendar arbitrage. The profit is acquired from the price difference of futures with various fulfilment dates.
⦁   Futures against a basic asset. The profit is acquired from the difference between expectations of different player groups.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Sure!

⦁   Operation layer – a mechanism of smart contract realisation (for example, Ethereum Blockchain).
⦁   Core layer – HyperQuant system core that provides the utility for the creation and development of algorithmic trading solutions.
⦁   AI layer – a governing layer with the rating system and artificial intelligence that allows different platform elements to be managed.
⦁   Application layer – contains the final services and solutions for retail and corporate system users.

Love it Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Can you tell me more about risk management system?
What about the smart-contract?

The concept works like this: while managing their strategies portfolio, successful platform traders share analytics with other users. Fundamentally, diversification is the cornerstone of any long-term investment strategy. Combining the blocks, a user can create a truly diversified portfolio of trading algorithms that complement each other.

The HyperQuant team develops a unified protocol with standardized settings for an algorithmic strategies portfolio, which is implemented as a smart contract.

see pic below:

Activity: 33
What type of blockchain does your platform use?

Ethereum Blockchain-based Merkle Cryptographic Proof of Operation for Cryptocurrency Exchange Trades

HyperQuant clients must be assured that all trading deals conducted by the robots within the platform are actual. We will show how merkle proofs can provide such knowledge without disclosing anything about other clients' operations. The solution may include cryptocurrency exchange public data (particularly deal public/internal id for anchoring merklized data) and requires secure public blockchain with the ability to store arbitrary hashes in state. We will use Ethereum.
Yes, what minimal amount of tokens is needed for HOLD and gain profits from bots?

We will have dozens of bots on our platform and you need to hold specific amount of HQT in order to use them. For now I can not tell you the exact number, but you need to stack around 200-400 for the 1st lvl bot

Thank you! And what profit can generate 1st level bot?

It depends on the bot, once we open open beta we will have clear picture of that.

So everyone can test beta?

I think only token holder can Smiley but we are still deciding this fact

Sure!

I like to know do you accept cryptocurrencies other than ethereum? How many cryptocurrencies are available for exchange and what are them?

We will start from ETH first, then we are going to integrate different popular crypto such as BTC/XRP/Bitcoin Cash etc.
Pages:
Jump to: