Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin, Join IBTC trading competition to win 200k - page 50. (Read 58162 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
ibtc is a shit coin copied off ebtc what a joke.
first of all this is not a coin it's a token
So basically both are scam,
ibtc is a shit token but ibtc copied ebtc, therefore ebtc is the original shit token.

Thanks for the tip i will stay away of this two tokens.  Smiley Smiley

I do not understand, if it's shit, then why do you wipe your face with it. Exit the topic and delete the history browser. Goodbye, shitmans.

Hahaha, I think this guy cannot join both airdrop, so the thinking is so negative and so crazy Smiley, please pray to him. Don't blame him
Activity: 311
#iBTC is all about good news every day, I want to announce to you guys that our decentralized exchange will kick off as soon as possible!
#iBTC decentralized exchange would be setup that would enable 0% commission on ETH-BTC-IBTC transactions and a minimal commission for altcoin
#iBTCEXCHANGE IBTC token will be use to pair other coins in a user friendly, secured exchange, U will see De value of your transactions usd!
#iBTCEXCHANGE Will create value and demand for ibtc, you will use ibtc to buy and sell other coins, just like how you use ETH to buy in ED!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
ibtc is a shit token but ibtc copied ebtc, therefore ebtc is the original shit token.

Thanks for the tip i will stay away of this two tokens.  Smiley Smiley

I do not understand, if it's shit, then why do you wipe your face with it. Exit the topic and delete the history browser. Goodbye, shitmans.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Thanks for the tip i will stay away of this two tokens.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
       iBTC it's too late to catch the rhythm of eBTC what is innovation there nothing just another useless in current situation we have a lot of airdrop promos most of them will die very soon lack of community interest.

Nice project with the best team and good idea

I will invert and success!

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Seems like a war between ibtc and ebtc is coming..  I think the smartest thing you could do is buy both sit back relax.. Right now both are pretty cheap...
Activity: 60

However it looks, iam waiting for 1$, its gonna happen, mark my words.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
iBTC is now listed on CoinCodex. Now you can follow price in real-time and add it to watchlist!

Activity: 42

This shitcoin doesn't mean anything. Ibtc sounds a bit like Ebtc. Maybe you guys need to stop by a real project and not be busy with scamprojects.

You don't know anything about crypto. Have you see what happened to eBTC. Same will happen to iBTC. ITS GONNA BLOW! WE WILL REACH 1$+
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Will do you make airdrop round 2 for holders?

I think it was one round only..All tokens have been distributed..
Activity: 60
Some volume change on etherdelta. Support iBTC, i need lambo!
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
Will do you make airdrop round 2 for holders?

Doesnt matter its gonna be 0.001 anyway soon! WE GONNA MOON!
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
some idiot forget to add a 0 on etherdelta lol ....0.003 ETH for 1 IBTC lol
Activity: 420
Activity: 420
it's very promising dev is hard worker

Dev is working hard in ways many people couldn't even fathom. A lot of good news coming from many pathways.
Activity: 53
it's very promising dev is hard worker
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Wow faster pump. . . Moon ibtc waiting your fixed project
Pages:
Jump to: