Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin, Join IBTC trading competition to win 200k - page 51. (Read 58162 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

Whoever is selling IBTC right now is pretty dumb. This coin will reach atleast 200.000 Ether sats...

If whitepaper is promising it will go to 10 times of 200k sats atleast....

very hard to achieve that, so everyone who is tired of holding the IBTC coin will sell it and exchange it with another coin. . .
the latest update if it does not affect the price is just a lie sir, so we need to wait a long time

You haven't educate yourself on this matter properly yet..

This coin has a lot of different future updates that will come in... It is not about just the latest update, it is about future updates, and the prospect of future changes.

If you would have studied this company well. You would have known that the chance or probability it going up a lot will be tremendous.. So I know you like fudding and all. But I won't allow it.

....that the chance or probability it going up a lot will be tremendous ....  lol ..   that can be anything or nothing.

There is absolutely no sense in this blabla

Hitbtc, Gdax, Yobit, Coinexchange are going to be added within this month...

Whitepaper, Roadmap and other updates are coming?

These are facts.. So Maybe you should pay us 10.000 dollars for all the fake news you are spreading?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Whoever is selling IBTC right now is pretty dumb. This coin will reach atleast 200.000 Ether sats...

very hard to achieve that, so everyone who is tired of holding the IBTC coin will sell it and exchange it with another coin. . .
the latest update if it does not affect the price is just a lie sir, so we need to wait a long time

This coin has a lot of different future updates that will come in... It is not about just the latest update, it is about future updates, and the prospect of future changes.

If you would have studied this company well. You would have known that the chance or probability it going up a lot will be tremendous.. So I know you like fudding and all. But I won't allow it.

....that the chance or probability it going up a lot will be tremendous ....  lol ..   that can be anything or nothing.

There is absolutely no sense in this blabla
Activity: 59
i hold coins,and will buy some
Activity: 101

Activity: 42
White paper was loading 3 hours ago. Still loading? lol
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

Activity: 109

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Good news: Our  wallet and white paper is loading! #ibtc #bitcoinsolution

good job dev, waiting volume trade pump
and will make people familiar with IBTC
Good luck
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
Good news: Our  wallet and white paper is loading! #ibtc #bitcoinsolution.
iBTC First 24hrs @CoinMKTCap 2.7million trade volume at etherdelta. The best moment to buy if you missed bitcoin bubble! #bitcoinsolution RT
Activity: 109
The site is done by a kid or a dog?  Huh

Hi sir. No dogs allowed. So maybe go fud somewhere else.

The dev got 20% of all coins. He also didn't sold any for the last couple of weeks.

Price will not go down... Whitepaper is still coming... Have fun.

fud of what exactly? have you seen the site? there are tons of errors and graphics. it is made by a dog, for sure.

Vague Claims without any evidence. Maybe you should try fudding somewhere else.

Everyone can come here on Bitcointalk thread and talk smack about something.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
quarkchain.io
Nice to see the success of the project, it is clear that the team is working to develop.When a coin will be worth 1 dollar? Expect to wait for this moment)
I hope also Smiley
I love this project! When it gets on HITBTC WE GONNA MOON!!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Nice to see the success of the project, it is clear that the team is working to develop.When a coin will be worth 1 dollar? Expect to wait for this moment)
Activity: 53
nice work dev  Wink to the mooone  ibtc
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

The dev got 20% of all coins. He also didn't sold any for the last couple of weeks.

fud of what exactly? have you seen the site? there are tons of errors and graphics. it is made by a dog, for sure.
Activity: 59

Activity: 311
Merit: 100
I asked hitbtc if there are gonna list this token. Lets wait and see if its true.
Here is the letter from HITBTC lol

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
ARE U KIDDING ME FUDDERS??? GO AWAY FROM OUR IBTCTHREAD GO TO UR EBTCSCAM COIN. WE DONT NEED YOU.
BEFORE ALLEGATING ANYTHING HAVE A LOOK AT TWITTER !!!!
WE RECEIVED HITBTC'S RESPONSE TO LIST IBTC ON THEIR EXCHANGE..AND WE ARE ALSO LISTED ON CMC.
MORE EXCHANGES ARE COMING SOON.
AND THOSE WHO THINK THIS PUMP AND DUMP COIN I REQUEST THEM TO LEAVE THE PROJECT AND GO TO UR
EBTC OR LTG OR WHATEVER SCAMCOIN PROJECT U THINK LEGIT.

I M SURE U EBTC OR WHATEVER SHITCOIN GUYS HAVENT EVEN WENT THAT FAR TO GET LISTING
REQUEST OF HITBTC.
PLEASE DONT TAKE OUT UR ANGER HERE.
WE THE COMMUNITY DONT WANT U HERE !!!!
Activity: 44
Dear Dev,

Nice increasing these days...good luck to your project. 100% support and keep coin until 1$
Pages:
Jump to: