Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin, Join IBTC trading competition to win 200k - page 55. (Read 58162 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 101
I noticed I got my tokens, thanks! I will hold for now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
any new exchange in coming weeks because ether delta is just shit
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
747K Vol and 200% profit in 24hrs, the best moment to invest in #ibtctoken, #bitcoinsolution.
Weakhands are selling and stronghands should buy it before its too late
Awesome we are close to reach that 1 cent goal as speculated..  👌👌👌👌

Wait until whitepaper and wallet is released and you will not regret buying ibtctokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3 days ago I received my piece of pie - 3312 tokens. I'm a collectioner not a trader so I've decided to hold it, just watch only. So it grows, ragazzi  it grows. Hash!!! Don't tell nobody 'bout it! I beg you. Don't retwitt it & retelegram it! I warned you!!!  Grin
Activity: 56
When will IBTC be listed? Smiley
Everybody please dont forget to join telegram group.
Keep HODLing.

Regards.
So new website = good job and that way price is moving .

But at this time the coin is still underground ,so my opinion for action plan is :

1. Release on CoinMarketCap . This is the most important think for now .  Somebody here does it know what is required for this step in order to be done ?
2. After release on CMC we need ROAD MAP .
3. Whitepaper .
4. New exchange .
5. APP must be released .

Surprise is already planned .
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
I am so happy with this project dev..Because I didn't Receive Any Token since I have registered to join AirDrop ...
Thank You For Didn't Receive AirDrop
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
Thanks! I've received 3,312 tokens. Also, my OCD is acting up. Could the dev send the Blockfolio app a JPEG of the logo so they could upload it to their app? Thanks in advance!
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I got my coins and am HODL
Wishing us a speedy Moon trip
Activity: 51
I was about to dump it asap, but I gave it a chance and I was right, I am quite impressed by the performance. another x10 is definitely possible.
Activity: 311
Why can't I join the Telegram group? It says "Sorry, this username is not allowed.", but I can join any other group. Strange...
Join Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/FNH590OePKXIG4kci-Z--w
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Why can't I join the Telegram group? It says "Sorry, this username is not allowed.", but I can join any other group. Strange...
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
The volumes are growing as the price. Will soon be listed on coinmarketcap. I think so. Ready to fly?  Cheesy
Hello, recently discovered that in my eth wallet, ledit 3300 coins, so I came to say thank you and to wish you good luck in the future.
A lot of this in few days time!

But at this time the coin is still underground ,so my opinion for action plan is :

1. Release on CoinMarketCap . This is the most important think for now .  Somebody here does it know what is required for this step in order to be done ?
3. Whitepaper .
4. New exchange .

Yea, we need more volume to get to CMC, let say in 2 to 3 days time!
Whitepaper and Wallet will be out very soon.
The app should be next year after our exchange!
New exchange is a must in few days time, we're targeting HitBTC that is why we are building our presence in REDDIT but Mercatox Should be the first exchange, stay tuned for big news.

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Hello, recently discovered that in my eth wallet, ledit 3300 coins, so I came to say thank you and to wish you good luck in the future.
Activity: 11

1. Release on CoinMarketCap . This is the most important think for now .  Somebody here does it know what is required for this step in order to be done ?
3. Whitepaper .
4. New exchange .

Pages:
Jump to: