Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICB] IcebergCoin ❄︎ Big Update 27.11.❄︎ In-Wallet Tradebot❄︎ [MALWARE?] - page 3. (Read 225863 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
this day have many buys and will have much and much more after this the price will go to the moon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
the new  dev will make good work with icb !!!
Activity: 399
Merit: 250

So, our plan is:
- blocked downfall ICB price and fix price to certain value Done! We strengthened price at 450-500, can hold this and below if needed.
- connect with dev and give they account if he abandoned ICB project or start new thread  in progress, if dev not responded 2-3 days we must start new thread.
- registered new ICB site and transfer all data
- create independent blockexplorer, create new wallet with changes (if community will need this)
- promotion ICB to users, rise ICB price
- vote in other exchanges (poloniex, mintpal)
- other necessary procedures for avoiding ICB fails.

Any questions mailto [email protected]

Our ICB address is  icoSqtDqdySDryv2cSL2CENeyMprFr159m  Please donate, this coins help us!

Dev not responding, we must wait more 40 hours until run  next step.

What bad if one whale hold some coins? They not dump anywhere his coins and not jump to low prices. He interest to rise his deposit, unlike others, when 100 small traders just competitors between trade group.
Activity: 322
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Dump it and forget it.

Sometimes i'm wondering. Those people just say this to be able to add coin? Because which reason would people post something like this when they are already out of the coin. Just a thought Wink

Btw: i also have used that method, dump it, too expensive, but i mean it when i say it, and then a coin drop low enough and i start buying it. In fact, check my posts on ICB, in the beginning i clearly said, 8000sats too high, too expensive, but a coin change in price, in feature, in dev, so people adjust their opinion based on activities that are happening on a coin. Now i would say 1000sats with a new dev and some feature changes it looks pretty cheap. Checl QTL, was dead for weeks, months, and look now Wink Just something to think about Wink

Look at Noahcoin was trading at 10 sats, nobody cared, and suddenly 400 sats, people that dumped at 10 sats aren't pretty happy, i think Wink

here is the problem.

the coin is featureless
it has bad branding
it has a reputation for scam
bagholders are still holding from 8k causing overhead resistance
bitspender has 2.1 million coins and can kill any rally
no one gives a shit

i can go on but you see how these problems make this is a terrible investment. i fucked up and bought the ico and dumped at 3300. i feel the pain others did but i have to admit getting rid of the bags felt better than hoping somehow this coin makes it to the hall of fame.

And not all coins rally.  I have been holding a lot of coins for MONTHS waiting for a rally while the price keeps getting lower and lower and lower.  Once in awhile a coin comes out of the abyss and makes a comeback but for a lot of coins there is no comeback.  

placebo, it's obvious you are a day to day trader and just looking to make a buck.  Surely you can make money on scam and shit coins, but that still doesn't make it a scam or shit coin.  I just don't see why people would want to buy this coin outside of the people who got scammed already trying to bring down that average price they paid.  It's a pure POS coin with no features and one guy owns half of them.  I just don't see why it would ever be worth owning.

This coin is worth nothing if nobody innovate it. Yes, i'm a trader, i'm not technical or so. Correct a lot of coins has been doing nothing, and only move lower, and why? Because nothing is done for the coin. If the new DEV doesn't add any feature then this will die too, but if he can add then it will move higher.

So the coin has has everything going against it.  Known scam, no innovation, a lot of bagholders who are holding at a HIGH price, and a whale who owns nearly 50% of the coin.  I just don't see why a new dev would even want to attempt to turn it around, unless they were one of the big bagholders and want to try and raise the price.  Just not worth it IMO.

it is a risk, yes, and everything is against the coin, but that was also the case with VOOT, if you remember correctly...

Yeah and how many other straight scam coins can you name that didn't recover like VOOT and are now worth next to nothing?  
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
So the coin has has everything going against it.  Known scam, no innovation, a lot of bagholders who are holding at a HIGH price, and a whale who owns nearly 50% of the coin.  I just don't see why a new dev would even want to attempt to turn it around, unless they were one of the big bagholders and want to try and raise the price.  Just not worth it IMO.

I sold over 1.200.000 ICB outside exchange, so there is no longer a single whale.

Ah. I was just repeating what I read in a previous post.  And I say good for you, hopefully you didn't take too much of a loss on them.

I exchanged them to another crypto. So it will be allright in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Dump it and forget it.

Sometimes i'm wondering. Those people just say this to be able to add coin? Because which reason would people post something like this when they are already out of the coin. Just a thought Wink

Btw: i also have used that method, dump it, too expensive, but i mean it when i say it, and then a coin drop low enough and i start buying it. In fact, check my posts on ICB, in the beginning i clearly said, 8000sats too high, too expensive, but a coin change in price, in feature, in dev, so people adjust their opinion based on activities that are happening on a coin. Now i would say 1000sats with a new dev and some feature changes it looks pretty cheap. Checl QTL, was dead for weeks, months, and look now Wink Just something to think about Wink

Look at Noahcoin was trading at 10 sats, nobody cared, and suddenly 400 sats, people that dumped at 10 sats aren't pretty happy, i think Wink

here is the problem.

the coin is featureless
it has bad branding
no one gives a shit

i can go on but you see how these problems make this is a terrible investment. i fucked up and bought the ico and dumped at 3300. i feel the pain others did but i have to admit getting rid of the bags felt better than hoping somehow this coin makes it to the hall of fame.

And not all coins rally.  I have been holding a lot of coins for MONTHS waiting for a rally while the price keeps getting lower and lower and lower.  Once in awhile a coin comes out of the abyss and makes a comeback but for a lot of coins there is no comeback.  

placebo, it's obvious you are a day to day trader and just looking to make a buck.  Surely you can make money on scam and shit coins, but that still doesn't make it a scam or shit coin.  I just don't see why people would want to buy this coin outside of the people who got scammed already trying to bring down that average price they paid.  It's a pure POS coin with no features and one guy owns half of them.  I just don't see why it would ever be worth owning.

This coin is worth nothing if nobody innovate it. Yes, i'm a trader, i'm not technical or so. Correct a lot of coins has been doing nothing, and only move lower, and why? Because nothing is done for the coin. If the new DEV doesn't add any feature then this will die too, but if he can add then it will move higher.

it is a risk, yes, and everything is against the coin, but that was also the case with VOOT, if you remember correctly...

I sold over 1.200.000 ICB outside exchange, so there is no longer a single whale.

Ah. I was just repeating what I read in a previous post.  And I say good for you, hopefully you didn't take too much of a loss on them.
no dont you read ?!?!?!!  it will go higher and higher

I am sorry but nope.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

no dont you read ?!?!?!!  it will go higher and higher
Dump it and forget it.

here is the problem.

the coin is featureless
it has bad branding
no one gives a shit

Activity: 322
maybe you dont want a big profit !?!? Cheesy
legendary
Dump it and forget it.

here is the problem.

the coin is featureless
it has bad branding
no one gives a shit

placebo this coin will dominate with great profit for the holders and for the future for sure Tongue

Such a shill account.  Register after the ICO and PoW phase are over, only ever post about this coin and only talk up the "future rise" of this coin and how wonderful it is.  Fact is, there is nothing wonderful or relatively good about this coin.
legendary
Dump it and forget it.

here is the problem.

the coin is featureless CORRECT - HOPE THAT NEW DEV CHANGE IT
it has bad branding CORRECT - HOPE THAT NEW DEV WILL REBRAND IT
it has a reputation for scam CORRECT - SO HAD VOOT BEFORE MSCOLLEC TOOK IT OVER
bagholders are still holding from 8k causing overhead resistance CORRECT - ONLY INNOVATION WILL KEEP IS ABOVE
bitspender has 2.1 million coins and can kill any rally CORRECT - WHY WOULD HE DESTROY A COIN WHEN HE CAN ENJOY BIGGER PROFIT?
no one gives a shit MAYBE - NEW TEAM NEED TO MAKE PEOPLE CARE AGAIN

I've put my comment in,you're 100% correct when you only look at the original dev, but the green part is what should need to be done.
Dump it and forget it.

here is the problem.

the coin is featureless
it has bad branding
no one gives a shit

placebo this coin will dominate with great profit for the holders and for the future for sure Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: