Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICB] IcebergCoin ❄︎ Big Update 27.11.❄︎ In-Wallet Tradebot❄︎ [MALWARE?] - page 9. (Read 225863 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
In addition, if I had 100 BTC, you would see some cool products in our store, not only for altcoins that we support but also for some music bands and several different concepts.
We will implement these, by time. That wouldn't be regarded as an indicator for our continuous development, itself but I also recommend you, placebo to check our domain's expiration time.

If you care about ICB then you would do the following.

1. Buy up all the cheap coins.
2. Add it to your store.
3. Sell your cheap coins at x10 the price that you bought.

If you are only interested in money then you are doing what you're doing now.

1) Why should I care ICB when its developer run away with money in 2 weeks? I proposed him/her to hand over that page in exchange for maintaining ICB.
2) We only accept cryptocoins that has a developer and community support and has an age of 3 months, at least. Do you want me to tell you "banned coins" in our store? Communitycoin and Ottomancoin: These are permanent bans, they will never be featured in our store. If Fluttercoin didn't have Proof of Transanctions and didn't switch to a new team quickly, they would be banned permanently, too. Assuming you are seeking for a developer, I can say that you have 2 weeks to find one, starting from today. Otherwise, ICB will get a permanent ban at Coaex, just because you, placebo continue this argument with me.
3) We have a coin acceptance fee of USD 100.00, just to eliminate spamming and establish partnership with real people! However, we accept some coins without a fee if we are also interested in. We are not interested in Icebergcoin but I can tell you that we have a small investment around 0.18 BTC and I don't care if it's lost or not.
4) Buy all cheap coins? What's the point of benefiting from a fake pump? I'm not interested in ICB if it hits 50x from this level. Since there is no DEV around, it's actually overpriced now. If it hits below 100 satoshi, I will consider but note that we rarely invest in cryptocoins. It's highly unlikely that we will invest in ICB. All our investments are mainly in Bitcoin. As the Chief Marketing Officer of Memorycoin, I rarely invest in it with cash, as well. I invest in MMC with my effort. Feel free to join MMC community as we are developing a true project and it is a decentralized autonomous community/company. There is no dev runaways in Memorycoin since a new individual/team can be elected by blockchain voting!
5) We are, of course, interested in money! Aren't you? We are merchants, not a charity or a volunteer. You better read some basic finance.

Maybe you didn't notice but we are trying to put a team together for ICB. Of course, i'm interested in money, as how better ICB will become how more people will buy it ,and how more money this coin will be worth. I personally find it a little sad, that we are trying to safe the coin and that you're offering a facebook page in return for money. You could easily say, the facebook page will be handed over to the new DEV, to support people that still want to make this coin a success.

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver
In addition, if I had 100 BTC, you would see some cool products in our store, not only for altcoins that we support but also for some music bands and several different concepts.
We will implement these, by time. That wouldn't be regarded as an indicator for our continuous development, itself but I also recommend you, placebo to check our domain's expiration time.

2. Add it to your store.

1) Why should I care ICB when its developer run away with money in 2 weeks? I proposed him/her to hand over that page in exchange for maintaining ICB.
2) We only accept cryptocoins that has a developer and community support and has an age of 3 months, at least. Do you want me to tell you "banned coins" in our store?  Communitycoin (Ref: https://twitter.com/coaex/status/462293638731804673) and Ottomancoin: These are permanent bans, they will never be featured in our store. If Fluttercoin didn't have Proof of Transanctions and didn't switch to a new team quickly, they would be banned permanently, too. Assuming you are seeking for a developer, I can say that you have 2 weeks to find one, starting from today. Otherwise, ICB will get a permanent ban at Coaex, just because you, placebo continue this argument with me.
3) We have a coin acceptance fee of USD 100.00, just to eliminate spamming and establish partnership with real people! However, we accept some coins without a fee if we are also interested in. We are not interested in Icebergcoin but I can tell you that we have a small investment around 0.18 BTC and I don't care if it's lost or not.
4) Buy all cheap coins? What's the point of benefiting from a fake pump? I'm not interested in ICB if it hits 50x from this level. Since there is no DEV around, it's actually overpriced now. If it hits below 100 satoshi, I will consider but note that we rarely invest in cryptocoins. It's highly unlikely that we will invest in ICB. All our investments are mainly in Bitcoin. As the Chief Marketing Officer of Memorycoin, I rarely invest in it with cash, as well. I invest in MMC with my effort. Feel free to join MMC community as we are developing a true project and it is a decentralized autonomous community/company. There is no dev runaways in Memorycoin since a new individual/team can be elected by blockchain voting!
5) We are, of course, interested in money! Aren't you? We are merchants, not a charity or a volunteer. You better read some basic finance.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Have Bittrex published the BTC address of the ICO ?
legendary
Somebody just sold a nice amount of coins, lucky buyer, still don't understand why people are selling, they even cannot wait to see the results if the new team, or so. Anyway, future will decide if they took the right steps or not Smiley
legendary
People have lost patience, even DEV back, is useless, because it is a scams DEV
I think so.

To placebo,
You're talking about taking over the coin. What's about your plan , not just for collecting 8 BTC.

I will not take over the coin myself, but i'm certainly planning to help with what is needed to bring back Icebergcoin. There was someone that want to take it over.
legendary
I think so.
You're talking about taking over the coin. What's about your plan , not just for collecting 8 BTC.

I'm not technical, but there are some things to think about.

For example: A online wallet. It would be nice to store your coins on a online wallet, so that you don't have to be behind your laptop to move coins from one address to another address.

A android wallet can be interesting too.

The nitesend software can be a plus for the coin.

Always want to have a exchange using ICB as primary coin and not trading against BTC (of course in this situation you already need a very big amount of traders)

Signing deals with the outside world.

Maybe renaming the coin without changing anything on the coin itself.

There are so many options...
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I think so.

To placebo,
legendary

We don't need DEV back, we need a new team. As i said there are many success stories after a community take over. The original DEV is somewhere in Ibiza.
legendary
Activity: 1246
legendary
It is not that ICB is being sold out like crazy, yes someone dumped for 0.13BTC to 318sats, but someone can buy for 0.10 and we hit 1000sats again.

What i want to say is, did people check Noahcoin? 3 days ago? Was worth nothing and they pumped it like crazy, the same with Greekcoin. You even don't need 1 BTC to get it back to 1800Sats, so maybe it is just a waiting time to see the price moving up, but investors needs to have some signs that there is indeed a new DEV coming, that we indeed have a new team ready.

If sell orders would be like crazy, then i would say, ok, finished, dead. But someone selling for 0.13 to move the price down from 675 to 318 is not really a sign of big selling.
Maybe after two months,too long....... Grin

Some times you need to be patient Smiley It remembers me at the time when i was pretty new with the Dogecoin pump a few months ago, Dogecoin was trading at 25 sats or so, and i start selling it at 40 sats and a few days/one week later it was already trading at 296 sats. I've learned that a coin success is based on, a good DEV but also a active community, as DEV alone doesn't make the difference, and community alone doesn't make the differences.

I can tweet millions of messages how great ICB is, or will become, but when i don't have someone that can deliver then nobody will trust and nobody will invest.
legendary
It is not that ICB is being sold out like crazy, yes someone dumped for 0.13BTC to 318sats, but someone can buy for 0.10 and we hit 1000sats again.

What i want to say is, did people check Noahcoin? 3 days ago? Was worth nothing and they pumped it like crazy, the same with Greekcoin. You even don't need 1 BTC to get it back to 1800Sats, so maybe it is just a waiting time to see the price moving up, but investors needs to have some signs that there is indeed a new DEV coming, that we indeed have a new team ready.

If sell orders would be like crazy, then i would say, ok, finished, dead. But someone selling for 0.13 to move the price down from 675 to 318 is not really a sign of big selling.
Maybe after two months,too long....... Grin
legendary

legendary
Told you guys already a week ago at 1500-2000 sats, just sell this scam coin. you guys didn't listen, but you listened to placebo
scam coin 318 sats now Angry

That we already know. But still it is maybe a scam coin, but we are listed on cryptsy and bittrex, so if there was someone thinking of creating his own coin, why not take this coin over so he is already on a exchange. If DEV was indeed scam then we don't need to care about the fact that he maybe own some coins, as he will not own it. Maybe people can give a small bounty to the new DEV to motivate him, or being part of the team.

REMEMBER - VOOT WAS ALSO SCAM!!!

Till the moment that MsCollec took it over and make VOOT a great coin, so we need someone like MsCollec.
but dev don't Reply you

But original DEV didn't reply on VOOT too... what i mean is.

We need:

1. A new DEV that knows how to program
2. A few people that take care of the social media's so that DEV can concentrate on his work.
3. Maybe a little bounty from the bigger players to give to the new DEV for some motivations.

In fact ,when you look at it, is Iceberg a big opportunity for a DEV that knows to program, as launching a new coin is very difficult, you don't have a community behind your coin, you don't have anything.
becase  need many btc to work, Huh
legendary
Told you guys already a week ago at 1500-2000 sats, just sell this scam coin. you guys didn't listen, but you listened to placebo

That we already know. But still it is maybe a scam coin, but we are listed on cryptsy and bittrex, so if there was someone thinking of creating his own coin, why not take this coin over so he is already on a exchange. If DEV was indeed scam then we don't need to care about the fact that he maybe own some coins, as he will not own it. Maybe people can give a small bounty to the new DEV to motivate him, or being part of the team.

Till the moment that MsCollec took it over and make VOOT a great coin, so we need someone like MsCollec.
but dev don't Reply you

But original DEV didn't reply on VOOT too... what i mean is.

We need:

1. A new DEV that knows how to program
2. A few people that take care of the social media's so that DEV can concentrate on his work.
3. Maybe a little bounty from the bigger players to give to the new DEV for some motivations.

In fact ,when you look at it, is Iceberg a big opportunity for a DEV that knows to program, as launching a new coin is very difficult, you don't have a community behind your coin, you don't have anything.
legendary

but dev don't Reply you
legendary

Placebo is trying to get people that want to takeover this coin, like the owners of VOOT and Pink has posted their comments here, and what have you be doing, complaining and complaining, maybe you can also try to help out. Btw, where you not planning to buy 500K at 500sats, i don't see your buy order.
legendary

Should be lower without a dev and road map.Or just let it die.
legendary

2. Add it to your store.

That guy is planing taking over from the dev.I am now afraid of the newbie dev,maybe we should follow hero dev, Sr at least.
Pages:
Jump to: