Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICB] IcebergCoin ❄︎ Big Update 27.11.❄︎ In-Wallet Tradebot❄︎ [MALWARE?] - page 6. (Read 225863 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 260
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Let all the people dump it first, to avoid getting slammed by the sell wall when price goes up again.
The only coins left on exchange then are those of the people who invested in them, and are not going to dump for 1000 sat.
Keep this price for at least another week, or you efforts are lost even before you started.

Good expression of thoughts, price never move up by itself, we must keep this price now or it fall very swiftly  Huh

Hi all!

If community agree with this please write in thread or mailto [email protected]

Community was not active how we wait this... I don't understand the community mood.
Guys, save ICB we can only together, with some active members.
Please write "agree" or "+" if you want to revive ICB.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I dont like takeovers. What if the original dev suddenly pops up back again?
I dont know him, he might as well have some personal issue's right now. His wife can be dead, or whatever reason.

Anyway, if i don't like the new plans, i'll dump 48% of total existing ICB coins at 1 satoshi each  Grin
It's good to see people motivated to keep this coin alive, but i think it's more just because they invested way to much in a coin who's calculations proved that 8000 satoshi was WAY to high.

Scroll back to my original posts in this topic, initial calculation showed that a "normal level" would be around 1500 satoshi.
That's not calculated with a runaway dev or a takeover... So right now, ICB is fine where it is.

Let all the people dump it first, to avoid getting slammed by the sell wall when price goes up again.
The only coins left on exchange then are those of the people who invested in them, and are not going to dump for 1000 sat.
Keep this price for at least another week, or you efforts are lost even before you started.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ddd
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
no im not the  dev Smiley read in  twitter the new good news of ICB !!!!!
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
already has new dev Smiley

Are you the dev?  lol registered your account after the PoW and ICO was over, only posts in ICB forum......hmmm
Activity: 84
ddd
no one have taken this coin over.he just say he want

dev is just offline for few days
ICB soon will dominate  the buyings of those cheap coins start from now !!!!!!1
Activity: 104
where is dev now?
Where is my btc now?
what the hell are you doing right now?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
buyings are fact now Smiley the new dev was announced today ? did you make a contact with him ?

Yes, still need to discuss the details etc, how we will move forward. Time for me to go to bed, it is already 2:40AM.
buyings are fact now Smiley the new dev was announced today ? did you make a contact with him ?
legendary
i cant understand people that are selling now idiots , Place you are clever man and wise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only future will tell  Tongue
i cant understand people that are selling now idiots , Place you are clever man and wise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow good buying started just now in bittrex !!! great !!!!
legendary
but for sure soon 5k price ?

I don't care about the soon 5k price. As i said before if you can put a team together that can work together that can deliver something new, then this coin will not be a $20K coin but a $500K coin or maybe a $1,000k coin.
legendary
Placebo nice work you motivate the people and now new dev is announced !!!! new buys  of icb in bittrex 0.10BTC , 0.15 and they ll reach much more!!!!!!!!!

I will only be happy, if we have a new dev that can also deliver some good improvements, add functionality to the coin that makes it different then other coins. Look at Reddcoin.

Reddcoin is attempting to set up the first sophisticated social wallet. They are integrating their Reddit and Twitter feeds into the wallet as well as also implementing a chat function.

or what is Roxcoin trying to do.

A recent coin attempting something ground breaking is Roxcoin, which wants to create a music wallet, with a Juke box and music community for artists to promote their music.

This kind of improvements is needed to Icebergcoin. When you check that Reddcoin was only trading at 3 sats and now 34 sats.

or  Vericoin whos Devs created a way for their coin to be used as a payment currency on the Bitcoin network.

The coin launched 9th May 2014, Vericoin, was trading for its first three weeks at around $0.003 per coin, it has since risen (on good news and new tech developments), to a peak of $0.37 per coin and has since settled around $0.30 per coin. That’s a 12,000% gain and it all happened in just one month!

that is what i want to see, that is what i expect from the new DEV. That is what i expect from the whole community. People helping out each other, putting brains together and give everybody a 12,000% return.
Placebo nice work you motivate the people and now new dev is announced !!!! new buys  of icb in bittrex 0.10BTC , 0.15 and they ll reach much more!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Hi all!

We are the RevivalCoinGroup, we was done succesfull restart some coins.
Our team is MrData, AmericanComputerNerd and Matory.

We want to take Icebergcoin to our management.
So, our plan is:
- blocked downfall ICB price and fix price to certain value
- connect with dev and give they account if he abandoned ICB project or start new thread
- registered new ICB site and transfer all data
- create independent blockexplorer, create new wallet with changes (if community will need this)
- promotion ICB to users, rise ICB price
- vote in other exchanges (poloniex, mintpal)
- other necessary procedures for avoiding ICB fails.

If community agree with this please write in thread or mailto [email protected]

Here

arrhhhh the fuck, patience is needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  New dev announced

Announced where?

Pages:
Jump to: