Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 100. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
45% jump in the last 24 hours, looks like targets are coming true..

4-6 weeks .001
3 months .01
12 months .1
i think it is not possible.but i hope the price can up more.i will keep it.
remeber mate impossible is nothing Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

4-6 weeks .001
3 months .01
12 months .1

Since Humaniq is going to be the largest bank in the world, these numbers are easy to reach.
Question is, When? I agree with the numbers above, very easy to reach.
Anyone that disagrees, is myopic, and has not done their Humaniq research, nor understand what Humaniq is.

To Alpha Centauri and Beyond . . shit coins land on the moon.
Activity: 396

4-6 weeks .001
3 months .01
12 months .1
i think it is not possible.but i hope the price can up more.i will keep it.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
HMQ is getting some action today.
It already hit an ATH of 15 cents. Ya think we can do 20 today?
Once we have the video of Dinis presenting the Humaniq App at Consensus 2017 today or tomorrow, hold on to your pink balloon . .

Well, we hit 18 cents, and there is still 6.5 hours left based on the Pacific Coast
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
Humaniq price is not bad at this time. It will raise future , i will hold it about 2 years.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Looking more exciting at what is happening to Humaniq . Glad that they attended Consensus conference. Spreading potentials for Humaniq is a great marketing strategy.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500

4-6 weeks .001
3 months .01
12 months .1
Boom, 18 cents!!

Let me interject my artful articulation of Humaniq: This sweet company and coin, will soar beyond the wild blue yonder, then shift gears to Alpha Centauri - to become the Largest Mobile Bank in the World - Thus, the Largest Bank in the World. Humanity will get behind Humaniq.co since it is the only company that is making an effort to reach the 2.5 Billion people that live on less than $2.50 per day - thus saith the Creator of the Universe, the Lord Jesus Christ. More prophetic words to come concerning Humaniq and HMQ . .
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
When deadline for distribution Humaniq newsletter camapign? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes , I not hear about these

as i know all funds in newsletter campaign are alocated to signature campaign
so there will be no distribution on it
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
Hey, Humaniq team ! I'm still waiting for my signature bounty reward, which i have not received due to your wrong TX! #138 in googledocs list
Activity: 430
When deadline for distribution Humaniq newsletter camapign? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes , I not hear about these
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
i think this coin very good for trading the movement of price very good so profitable..
i always keep for trade this coin Smiley

Good  trading volume for some days now, I think the market has gain full confidence in the project. If we can get on Poloniex which I doubt because of the technical issue the site is suffering, $1 will be the new floor
Great video of the CEO of Bittrex - I  trust them more than Poloniex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjX4Qlr4CQw
Activity: 115
we're hovering around 0.15$ , not bad despite of bitcoin price surge Shocked
Activity: 602
i think this coin very good for trading the movement of price very good so profitable..
i always keep for trade this coin Smiley
Activity: 434
Please status us on the return of the double pay and the gift distribution?
Activity: 116
Quack.

crypo will in the long run always be profitable because the market is very new and the tech behind it is a great step forward. so with new people comming to the crypto space. i think every project with a relativ "ok'ish" dev team behind it could be worth much more.

but yeah i know that this is also crypto in sense of "everything can happen" - right? ;-) so dont gamble all your money on just one thing. also maybe gamble not all your money in crypto. just my 2 cents.

cheers

Crypto allways profitable? I think you are new here. I am here since 2011 and I saw many Cryptos going down to zero.

sure - i mean the crypto space in general, because i believe in the idea. that some projects might fail - yeah true thats what i understand in gambling all your money on just one project. and no - im not that new like my account states ;P been here since 2011 too Smiley

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: