Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 14. (Read 272297 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you all!

Yes, the service without bank account is great. Combining with block chain technology can develop a huge business opportunity.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you all!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Just the idea of money 2020 in mind and look at the progress outside. More institutions and big investors are opening their arms for blockchain based startups and projects. Day after day environment is becoming crypto friendly and Humaniq is flying in low profile. This gives big expectations to who can hold strong.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
very, very mysterious with the price.It is clear that investors are waiting for something, but people are connected every day(already 200,000 )-there should be growth!
Maybe we will not gonna witness the growth now but as they continue to work this will bring benefits to us.
Actually the best thing to do now is just be patient and continue to hold, or if we have a chance to buy let's accumulate as well.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Of course, to take big steps to make sure safety and privacy of Humaniq apps users is of course need of time. That small article on this recently formed partnership between two startups will bring mutual benefits and opportunities for both communities. Humaniq has reached over 200k users that is also appreciable achievement.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
It wasn't long ago that we celebrated the first hundred thousand downloads, and today we are already at more than 200000! Humaniq is rapidly growing and it's all thanks to us.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
very, very mysterious with the price.It is clear that investors are waiting for something, but people are connected every day(already 200,000 )-there should be growth!
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Humaniq and Prover announce partnership to give App users new confidence in 21st Century economy
https://ambcrypto.com/humaniq-prover-announce-partnership-give-app-users-new-confidence-21st-century-economy/

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
As developers said ,They launch Humaniq stories, implementation takes a few more days. Soon will be great news.
All we can have is the information they will say, what we have to do now is just wait until they will announce a proper time line.
HMQ is doing great IMO that is why I am holding it, despite the cheap price now, we should not be worried because the future is great if they will
fully develop the project.
Humaniq and Prover announce partnership to give App users new confidence in 21st Century economy - AMBCrypto
https://ambcrypto.com/humaniq-prover-announce-partnership-give-app-users-new-confidence-21st-century-economy/
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
sorry for my carelessness. just now there are so many projects that carry over the token sale or that forget to mention this information, so I decided to ask
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am doing a research on Humaniq, could you please kindly answer these questions:

Can you please advise if total supply of 920,952,070 HMQ and circulating supply of 162,862,944 HMQ found on coinmarketcap is correct?

Also, can you please advise on what is the amount in USD and ETH or BTC raised in total during ICO?

Many thanks!!!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Humaniq has been nominated as finalist for the prestigious Benzinga Fintech Award! CTO Anton Mozgovoy will be part of an impressive panel of speakers, with representatives from, Facebook, Amazon, J.P. Morgan, HSBC and many others. Stay tuned!

Wow, this is pretty big. And as said before, Anton Mozgovoy is a great public speaker, he has a clear train of thought and would do good in such a panel I'm sure.

That is wonderful even and this is good opportunity for this project to get attention from other big companies to make involve them. I also feel this project will get succeed in long term and they are still working hard on it to make it great.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Humaniq has been nominated as finalist for the prestigious Benzinga Fintech Award! CTO Anton Mozgovoy will be part of an impressive panel of speakers, with representatives from, Facebook, Amazon, J.P. Morgan, HSBC and many others. Stay tuned!

Wow, this is pretty big. And as said before, Anton Mozgovoy is a great public speaker, he has a clear train of thought and would do good in such a panel I'm sure.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Would be a very good news if humaniq gets that award, everyone will get to know this coin and the price will go up but that's certainly if Bitcoin has got his uptrend time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
One guessable aspect about those great news which were hinted at few posts above mine can be access for more countries. Till now developing countries have access and once it goes accessible from developed country that will be booming moment for short term. In the long run developing countries have more potential because of lack of infrastructure and need of these facilities there.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
as I understand, the basic sale of tokens is over, right? Tell me, how many tokens were sold and what are the plans of the team? the token is already traded on the exchanges?
The tokensale was over like 1 year ago, in terms of amount raise, I forgot the exact figure but I think they raise less than $10 million during that time. However, the price of bitcoin and ETH during that time is very cheap so the amount raise is already a big amount now.

For more update the project, you can follow them.You can check it here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/humaniq/, there are a lot of useful information you can find.
Yes, it is a year over from now and the Team is non stop doing their best to give use the best service that they are about to offer to its investors and much more for the future users of their services. Humaniq is a good project that is good for future online services the whole informations are in the whitepaper.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
as I understand, the basic sale of tokens is over, right? Tell me, how many tokens were sold and what are the plans of the team? the token is already traded on the exchanges?
The tokensale was over like 1 year ago, in terms of amount raise, I forgot the exact figure but I think they raise less than $10 million during that time. However, the price of bitcoin and ETH during that time is very cheap so the amount raise is already a big amount now.

For more update the project, you can follow them.You can check it here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/humaniq/, there are a lot of useful information you can find.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
As developers said ,They launch Humaniq stories, implementation takes a few more days. Soon will be great news.

and what should be the great news behind this implementation?
Pages:
Jump to: