Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 17. (Read 272301 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
CTO, Anton Mozgovoy will speak at the Chainges conference in Amsterdam on May 5. The presentation is titled "The future of existing ERC-20 tokens", discussing the implications of using the Ethereum infrastructure and why some projects may, or may not want to create their own platform

May 5th is Liberation Day (national holiday) in The Netherlands. There may be a lot of people able to attend this event because they are free off work
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I’m glad that this project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you
The development is here but we haven't witness it on the price yet.
I am a long term holder and I am hoping that one day this development will be due and it will make the price to pump.

So much work has already been done, why do institutional investors not pay attention to HMQ?when to start infusion of billions of dollars? all are waiting for the investors, but the main goal is not the market, but the full digitization of third world countries.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Anton Mozgovoy:

So guys, as to the list of countries:

We are fully rolling out to Kenia and Republic of Cote d'Ivoire (within a week)

There are more countries to add on in May
I’ll also follow up with more news from Dubai tomorrow. I’m also here at Future Blockchain Summit, and we are also participating at SDO Blockchain Challenge
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
I’m glad that this project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you
The development is here but we haven't witness it on the price yet.
I am a long term holder and I am hoping that one day this development will be due and it will make the price to pump.
Activity: 98
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I see that Humaniq has a booth at the www.chainges.co conference 4/5 May in Amsterdam, looking forward to it!

I hope we will know soon here what is happenng. I saw last few days many ads on TVE for Humaniq but why are people here saying it is a scam? I would like to have more insights into this as it looked like a good project to me.

Here you can talk easily with the team and you can ask what you need to know! http://t.me/hmqtrader
Activity: 24
I hope we will know soon here what is happenng. I saw last few days many ads on TVE for Humaniq but why are people here saying it is a scam? I would like to have more insights into this as it looked like a good project to me.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
That would be one of the most interesting things being publicized next week the list of new countries where the wallet will be unlocked or have support. How time consuming and hard work is to enhance the UX and features at back-end to provide simple and efficient platform to fulfill their needs. This is what keeps our hopes alive and strong seeing continuous work here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
When will it come to the basement ... It's been a year since I invested in ico. It's not bad, but it's not a breakthrough. I'll hold on for years. If the humaniq team works hard
The team has been working silently.many investors also hold it.because they believe it.that is enough.

I am also a holder of Humaniq short term and long term. I am sometimes riding the waves, so I sell some when there's more than 20% up and then rebuy when there's also a heavy correction.
Weekly update!
- It is now possible to search within chats
- Several backend features have been optimized
- We continue on making tweaks to the UX.
Next week we will announce the new countries where the wallet functionality will be available by the end of May!
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
When will it come to the basement ... It's been a year since I invested in ico. It's not bad, but it's not a breakthrough. I'll hold on for years. If the humaniq team works hard
The team has been working silently.many investors also hold it.because they believe it.that is enough.

I am also a holder of Humaniq short term and long term. I am sometimes riding the waves, so I sell some when there's more than 20% up and then rebuy when there's also a heavy correction.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Merit: 517
Humaniq continues to make its biometric identification even more secure! We are proud of the work done so far, but we will always be looking for potential improvements.

https://themerkle.com/humaniq-implements-smart-bioid-system-to-further-strengthen-security-for-outgoing-transactions/
Merit: 250
This is very informative article on BioID which shows the highly professional approach to resolve the existed greys in this verification systems and their safety as well. What I understand from long time following when these application will be completely ready and connected in future that will be taking off moment till then reading update to enhance my knowledge is good thing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I'm sure this project has a great opportunity in the market, but I do not really understand why people are not interesting in it. I think it's because of marketing strategy. I have never seen in telegram groups, twitter and other social media that people talk about Humaniq. I'm sure his staff works hard to get a good product, but who attracts people (inversors, traders, hodlers, whatever the name).
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
a new article explaining the new and improved BioID system in the Humaniq App!
Humaniq continues to make its biometric identification even more secure!
https://decentral.fr/humaniq-renforce-la-securite-des-transactions-avec-un-systeme-intelligent-de-bioid/
Humaniq is a blockchain-for-good infrastructure platform that combines distributed ownership, mobility, visual simplicity and biometric ID to connect the 2 billion unbanked people to the global economy

Our Product

Collaborations

- Humaniq is powered by Deloitte, ThinkRise, Level39 Tech Accelerator and  Future Fintech
- Humaniq is a signatory member of UN Global Compact
- Humaniq is a member of Biometrics Institute UK
- Partnered with Coinfirm, Securrency, Transbox, Manigo

We keep expanding our partner network and are constantly looking for the best projects to join us in a fight for financial inclusion

2017 Milestones achieved

28 April - Successful ICO - $5,000,000 raised
31 July - Humaniq Lite App Beta presented to the world
1-25 September - First Pilot in Ghana - more than 1000 users reached
1-30 September - Humaniq Challenge Contest launched
1-31 October - Pilots in Botswana, Tanzania and Nigeria
1 November - Humaniq App officially released on Google Play
10-19 November - Humaniq Expedition to Kenya with the Challenge winners

Also summed up in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSAydmUgIho

Goals for 2018

- Integrate 10 partner companies in our platform
- Reach more than 1 Million users for our app
- Keep up with Bitcoin capitalization growth (and eventually exceed it)

Technical progress so far:
- Humaniq App Lite released on Google Play in 5 pilot countries.
- Biometric authentication system with emotion recognition to prevent fraud (coupled with swipe pin)
- Rewards in HMQ for each user by performing certain actions, like making a transaction or inviting friends
- Encrypted chat system with the possibility of creating groups and requesting HMQ payments.
- Hybrid private-public blockchain system with child chains for each country, all connected to the Ethereum mainnet.
- Humaniq Assistant bot providing information on how to use the app and receive more HMQ.
- Public API for third parties to interface with our users.
- Operator-based proprietary customer support system for our app.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
About the Humaniq App ... This does not specify what the app can do. Do people use HMQ to intermediate transactions? .. is there a fiat currency there? What's so significant about this app? ...
Coinbase is connected with barclays. Barclays is connected with Humaniq!
Barclays said: "Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies however may see demand from weaker economies with little investment opportunity, according to Barclays.“ Source:
Wow, that's amazing news if Humaniq is in cooperation with Barclays.
Barclays is a UK bank that has been worldwide and also a few years ago a sponsor of the English Premier League.
That will be a significant advance.
Please give me the source of the article.

Here you see what Barclays said:

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/04/10/like-flu-season-the-infectious-spread-of-bitcoin-could-be-over-barclays-says.html

Here you find the connection Humaniq - Barclays

https://twitter.com/Humaniq/status/854870173697929216

And on t.me/hmqtrader you will find how Anton Mozgovoy said that Humaniq plans to work closer with barclays.

Last but not least... Hazem answered in the following podcast on the question if Humaniq has all those Bank licenses with "no, but our partner have."

https://www.futuretechpodcast.com/podcasts/hazem-danny-al-nakib-humaniq-creating-digital-identities-providing-crypto-wallets-unbanked-sector/

the rest you should build with your fantasy... Wink

Pages:
Jump to: