Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 157. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
On 11 may might be? liqui.io has the reputation of bringing exclusively new offerings long before they are listed somewhere else.
Great videos by the way. Hope for Africa.
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
Hey, guys! Humaniq tokens are coming! All the tokens will be released by 12:00 (CET) May 8th. Tokens will be available at exchanges three days later. More details will be soon. Stay in touch!

#humaniq #HMQ #humaniqico

Dear dev when distribution for signature?
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Hey, guys! Humaniq tokens are coming! All the tokens will be released by 12:00 (CET) May 8th. Tokens will be available at exchanges three days later. More details will be soon. Stay in touch!

is the bounty released in may 8th?
Activity: 358
How does the emission work? Can't put in my ethereum address or something..
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Just waitin to be available on exchanges i also have some hmq tokens claimed on TVE.  Smiley
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Activity: 711

Lol, seriously ? Same date as TaaS ?

Let the better coin win.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
So do we have to hold our signatures at least 12 days more?
Public account for Humaniq start up

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
As a participant of the ICO, I would like to know when the first wallet comes out and when the Humaniq get spread to the addresses?
Also a more detailed roadmap would be great. Now you have more that 5 million $ in ICO money. Thanks!

Most probably they only ask for eth address in mew or they will be using mnemonic in mew. But that will be temporary if HUmaniq decides to release the tokens in a hurry.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
Is the slack down for anyone else or is it just me?
It's just you.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I late to ICO, but where I can buy Humaniq tokens?
Activity: 410
Is the slack down for anyone else or is it just me?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
As a participant of the ICO, I would like to know when the first wallet comes out and when the Humaniq get spread to the addresses?
Also a more detailed roadmap would be great. Now you have more that 5 million $ in ICO money. Thanks!
Activity: 139
When is the beta wallet coming out?
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
if the calculations of 1000 HMQ = 1 ETH is still the same.

1000 HMQ token is now 0.07 $
previously 0.05$

if its distributed and when it gets to an exchanger obviously
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Our new article:
Well done! Humaniq raised $ 5.1 mln on ICO. – Humaniq

Read more: http://bit.ly/2oTxuS0

Humaniq raised huge amount with support of very huge community so this is interesting article. I also waiting to get my token when this start distribution I have believe this will be more valuable.
Public account for Humaniq start up
Our new article:
Well done! Humaniq raised $ 5.1 mln on ICO. – Humaniq

Read more: http://bit.ly/2oTxuS0
Humaniq Promotes Global Economic Growth By Providing Blockchain-Based Financial Services
Humaniq’s financial ecosystem is aimed at empowering the $2 billion unbanked people around the world.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2oQav9K

$2 billion unbanked people   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: