Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 161. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

Humaniq, congratulations !
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
hey, i know most of you are idiots, so those of you who dont want to know the reality of the situation, please stop reading now.

for the people who care for the truth, here are the obvious signs of the humaniq scam so you can sattempt to file with your local government to initiate a class action lawsuit against the humaniq entity (which unfortunately doesnt exist except for a website)

1. malicious code to allow developers to steal funds directly out of the contract
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/64ufyp/emission_due_diligence_for_humaniq/

2. no public funding address

3. fake company registration in luxembourg with registration number of a different, unrelated company that was founded in 2012

4. fake press releases about being listed on 4 / 6 exchanges, none of which have any agreement with humaniq

5. Fake innovation Centre in Cambridge that, in reality, does not exist

6. multiple fake news reports of partnerships with individuals that have no agreement with humaniq

7. "successful" ico with no stated token emission date

the list goes on, but this is plenty enough to show any mentally capable individual the truth of the matter

to all the morons on here, i wish you well with your yachts and planes that you will buy with the HMQ token.

to the rest of you, this is just a lesson with a cost that can be applied to make a future profit on a legitimate ico, which next time you will first research before blindly investing.
Activity: 686
How many overall BTC collected? What price of ICO?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Dear friends!

Thank you for your kind words and your support   Cheesy

Humaniq team is grateful to all our members and investors. It was pleasure to meet all of you here!

We hope to make more activities in future!

All Bounties will be count soon.

Don't forget to follow our social media to stay tuned: Twitter  Facebook

exit scam

Grin

this message STINKS
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hello,tell me when and how we will be able to see your tokens Humaniq for purses.When waiting for news.
Activity: 192
Merit: 19

Dear friends!

Humaniq team is grateful to all our members and investors. It was pleasure to meet all of you here!

exit scam

Grin
Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up

Dear friends!

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
humaniq ico doesnt even have a public address to check the validity of the amount of funds raised.

its definitely true.. why we cannot check the public address that how much money raised for ico? its not transparent.  suspicious.
eur
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
When will the bonuses be calculated?
Activity: 336
nice to see another ico sucess again with great ICO supply Wink
congrats for humaniq i will waiting on exchange.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
humaniq ico doesnt even have a public address to check the validity of the amount of funds raised.
Activity: 230
What a successful ICO, congratulations Humaniq
Activity: 235
ICO is over and comes next is the token distribution . I wish that it will be sooner . I just want to know what is per token's value in BTC.

1 eth = 1000 token

1 eth = 0.04136400 / 1000 = 0.000041364 btc

1 Hmq = 0.000041364 btc
So it calculated based on recent ETH price? Then pre-ICO investors will gain such a nice profit. Good for them.

dont quote me, lol. im not 100% sure but on the 1st page it said 1000HMQ = 1 ETH. so i believe my calculations are correct. though now it changed to .0431 for eth price.
Activity: 322
Congrats to Humaniq team for a successful
 ICO and raising over 5+ million
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Congratulations for raising 5$ million plus,hope to see hmq token on bittrex soon
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
ICO is over and comes next is the token distribution . I wish that it will be sooner . I just want to know what is per token's value in BTC.

1 eth = 1000 token

1 eth = 0.04136400 / 1000 = 0.000041364 btc

1 Hmq = 0.000041364 btc
So it calculated based on recent ETH price? Then pre-ICO investors will gain such a nice profit. Good for them.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Congrats on successful ICO

Would LiveCoin be the first Exchange that Humaniq will hit?
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Congrats to Humaniq team for a successful ICO and raising over 5 million $
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Blockchain is becoming the game changer technology which is going to change everything very fast through the process of innovation and alternative financial ecosystem which will be crushing old dated system. But some people have no time to look at this happening. HMQ will appear as major player in new developing financial ecosystem being among first services providers.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
hi there,
I participated in the pre ICO last december.
how can I redeem my tokens when the time has come?
I ask cause my pre ICO login isn't valid for the actual site.
any idea?
can someone please answer this or point me to where it's answered Kiss
Jump to: