Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 160. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
why are you retards immediately assuming that your money has been stolen?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
i investet 68 BTC in humaniq,

today in the morning the iste was ofline

around 11 Moscow time it came back onlien

and i was trying to get in contact with them

and only 10 min ago they answer in chat box

where is the HMQ?
12:59 am

Hello! How may I assist you? 
hi can you tell me why the HMQ is not ready yet

within the first 10 days’ time after ICO we will start issuing HMQ tokens. So you will have to wait around 10 days. Please, keep yourself  updated on the latest announcements from Humaniq.

the end of the answer.

i know that there is a risk in everything you can lose all your money,  but i knew too it could be risky, but what piss me off is when peopel is stealing my money.

i am thinking on tho start a way to find all those who is stealling our BTC

wars are not solved by more wars... i lost 25btc. fuck it. i still have my self respect left.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i investet 68 BTC in humaniq,

today in the morning the iste was ofline

around 11 Moscow time it came back onlien

and i was trying to get in contact with them

and only 10 min ago they answer in chat box

where is the HMQ?
12:59 am

Hello! How may I assist you? 
hi can you tell me why the HMQ is not ready yet

within the first 10 days’ time after ICO we will start issuing HMQ tokens. So you will have to wait around 10 days. Please, keep yourself  updated on the latest announcements from Humaniq.

the end of the answer.

i know that there is a risk in everything you can lose all your money,  but i knew too it could be risky, but what piss me off is when peopel is stealing my money.

i am thinking on tho start a way to find all those who is stealling our BTC
Activity: 5
Mining new crypto currencies without equipment and attachments. Listen to any radio and earn coins.http://bitrad.io/?ref=6605
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
every ico the same , more fud brings the best story's in the end , it happenned to all ico's i invested in

ico finished some hours ago and people (lot of newbies ) are compaining and showing red flags

anyway it is always a risk so without taking risks you where not here reading this

a devolopment team that is always talking on bitcointalk is not developing
Activity: 40
Announcements should be there soon, coin emission would start about 10 days. Give it a time people.
Please stop congratulating these people. They need to be transparent and show us where the money is! There are too many red flag with this project

congratulations comes from newbie accounts and some commenting here was their first post.
i have a feeling my 25btc is lost..
FML.
lesson learnt.
first ICO. never again.
first successful 2017 scammm Grin Grin

never got scammed.. was too confident. never say never.

IF ever it goes on an exchange, ill be the first one to dump that fuck out of this crap
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Please stop congratulating these people. They need to be transparent and show us where the money is! There are too many red flag with this project

congratulations comes from newbie accounts and some commenting here was their first post.
FML.
lesson learnt.
first ICO. never again.
first successful 2017 scammm Grin Grin

FML.
lesson learnt.
first ICO. never again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Activity: 147
Good Promotion
Better still if not knowing the obvious.
Congratulations humaniq successful ICO it
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
hey, i know most of you are idiots, so those of you who dont want to know the reality of the situation, please stop reading now.

for the people who care for the truth, here are the obvious signs of the humaniq scam so you can sattempt to file with your local government to initiate a class action lawsuit against the humaniq entity (which unfortunately doesnt exist except for a website)

1. malicious code to allow developers to steal funds directly out of the contract
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/64ufyp/emission_due_diligence_for_humaniq/

2. no public funding address

3. fake company registration in luxembourg with registration number of a different, unrelated company that was founded in 2012

4. fake press releases about being listed on 4 / 6 exchanges, none of which have any agreement with humaniq

5. Fake innovation Centre in Cambridge that, in reality, does not exist

6. multiple fake news reports of partnerships with individuals that have no agreement with humaniq

7. "successful" ico with no stated token emission date

the list goes on, but this is plenty enough to show any mentally capable individual the truth of the matter

to all the morons on here, i wish you well with your yachts and planes that you will buy with the HMQ token.

to the rest of you, this is just a lesson with a cost that can be applied to make a future profit on a legitimate ico, which next time you will first research before blindly investing.

Are you serious, but if they are scam, how can they steal 5000 btc for ICO? I hope it is not scam, otherwise so many investors will be broke. Like kibo scam.

The investments that this project received give good prospects for development. This money should be enough for more than one year of work on the project. I did not invest and I think my decision is correct.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
hey, i know most of you are idiots, so those of you who dont want to know the reality of the situation, please stop reading now.

for the people who care for the truth, here are the obvious signs of the humaniq scam so you can sattempt to file with your local government to initiate a class action lawsuit against the humaniq entity (which unfortunately doesnt exist except for a website)

1. malicious code to allow developers to steal funds directly out of the contract
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/64ufyp/emission_due_diligence_for_humaniq/

3. fake company registration in luxembourg with registration number of a different, unrelated company that was founded in 2012

4. fake press releases about being listed on 4 / 6 exchanges, none of which have any agreement with humaniq

6. multiple fake news reports of partnerships with individuals that have no agreement with humaniq

the list goes on, but this is plenty enough to show any mentally capable individual the truth of the matter

to all the morons on here, i wish you well with your yachts and planes that you will buy with the HMQ token.

to the rest of you, this is just a lesson with a cost that can be applied to make a future profit on a legitimate ico, which next time you will first research before blindly investing.

another man , that left behind when the train is run,,
if you didn't know about humaniq just shut up,, especially if you didn't invest here,, you just left behind, you you scream just like a child
Activity: 247

Are you serious, but if they are scam, how can they steal 5000 btc for ICO? I hope it is not scam, otherwise so many investors will be broke. Like kibo scam.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Congrats to Humaniq Team for successful ICO Smiley

did you invest something ? if no , shut the fuck up man.. it's not your btc ..alright .first successful ico of 2017 Grin

25btc, same concern, lots of questions unanswered. waddup? Smiley
Activity: 266

did you invest something ? if no , shut the fuck up man.. it's not your btc ..alright .first successful ico of 2017 Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
Which stock markets will be traded. Liqui, bittrex or livecoin. Is the time obvious?
Activity: 266

of course some exchanges policy don't told you if they are going to add a coin or not .. just wait for launch it's just around the corner  Wink

when is the launch? i thought the ico ended already. what are we waiting for now?
i do'nt care about the launch , i will not trade my tokens until i can cashout it using my local currency..just be patient  Grin Grin

of course some exchanges policy don't told you if they are going to add a coin or not .. just wait for launch it's just around the corner  Wink

when is the launch? i thought the ico ended already. what are we waiting for now?
i do'nt care about the launch , i will not trade my tokens until i can cashout it using my local currency..just be patient  Grin Grin
lots of newbie accounts throwing negative comments , just go away if you dont invest a single satoshi..if you support the team just be patient and give them sometime a break..alright Wink
Jump to: