Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 20. (Read 272301 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Armin Konjalic is representing Humaniq at C3 crypto conference in Berlin, one of the leading crypto conferences in Germany.

https://crypto-conference.com
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Sure, Humaniq is definitely going to be a brand that would stand out among many blockchain players. I am positive that before this year ends we are going to see success in adoption and partnership. They are working the work not just talking the talk

Indeed this year will bring more success to this project I also impressed by the hard work of dev and they moving forward into good direction. They are doing their all the best to make it really useful in our daily life and the pilot program is also running successfully so that we can keep hope for something great.
This is the only crypto bank related project that has been moving forward there are many to follow but there is no good developments like this. Humaniq will be the coin of the year in this banking industry. I will just hold my token for now and wait for some additional good news.
Good decision, you can also buy addition token right now because this HMQ has not pump yet.
I have been holding this for almost 1 year and I despite of the price not pumping, I am still confident we will have our time soon.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Sure, Humaniq is definitely going to be a brand that would stand out among many blockchain players. I am positive that before this year ends we are going to see success in adoption and partnership. They are working the work not just talking the talk

Indeed this year will bring more success to this project I also impressed by the hard work of dev and they moving forward into good direction. They are doing their all the best to make it really useful in our daily life and the pilot program is also running successfully so that we can keep hope for something great.
This is the only crypto bank related project that has been moving forward there are many to follow but there is no good developments like this. Humaniq will be the coin of the year in this banking industry. I will just hold my token for now and wait for some additional good news.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

I'm ready to promote this project because I believe in the success of this project!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
When money is out of the question, people start to look at things differently. Hope your efforts didn't go to waste. The words you've spoken to the fund, the impression you left behind. They'll remember. Great job!
Glad to hear Humaniq is working becoming a part of something big. Though we're uncertain if it will succeed, I do believe these actions won't be in vain
Believing is important, we don't see the results yet but we see the effort the team are doing.
With a timely update, this gives us enough information we need to make us relax and be comfortable with the money we invested.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
It's all about timing. HMQ's has built a strong base now. If we keep growing at this pace, it won't take long to attract people once market recovers and people see the positive in blockchain/crypto again
For investors, this is the time to continue to accumulate as we are giving a very cheap price now.
With a big project like this, we should not let this just slip away, we have to benefit when the market is still undervalued.
It's all about timing. HMQ's has built a strong base now. If we keep growing at this pace, it won't take long to attract people once market recovers and people see the positive in blockchain/crypto again
This week has been devoted to enhancing Blockchain security. Devs have identified and fixed a medium-size bug.
- Devs have also performed two client updates this week: minor design enhancements and some bot updates. It is becoming smarter and smarter.

https://twitter.com/Humaniq/status/979835742619914240
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Humaniq is my one of the favorite projects from day first even it is taking more time than I thought it takes at start. A nonstop evolution in development is going on and we see it reaching this far and can make comparison where it started from and where it it now. That is big number of developers and countries included in list to deliver there.
My favorite as well that's why until now I am still holding HMQ tokens.
One of the most undervalued coins so far because it was not listed in big exchanges, we have bittrex yeah but with a very low volume.
I am sure they are making it sure that the platform is well develop before listing it in a high volume exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Humaniq is my one of the favorite projects from day first even it is taking more time than I thought it takes at start. A nonstop evolution in development is going on and we see it reaching this far and can make comparison where it started from and where it it now. That is big number of developers and countries included in list to deliver there.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Those steps which Humaniq technical team is taking to overcome the issue of expensive transaction will be fruitful. It is comprehensive piece of writing where keeping mainnet access open continuously while coming out with extra solutions. This article keeps huge potential in its depth.
More on it the transaction and how humaniq will work as a bank which is very identical to the banks in every countries. By the way you said article, what does the article all about? or may i get the link for it i wanna read some interesting stuffs from HMQ
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Humaniq team has reached to have 100k members which is huge community. If we connect all the small pieces of working groups and teams working on Humaniq and opened minded team always welcoming changes and suggestions for improvements. Humaniq is most advanced project in this field of banking the unbanked in remote areas of Africa.
Yes, I believe this project will match ripple. Will even beat ripple in terms of popularity and usability.
But now, humaniq still not much supported in terms of the market. Its exchange is only 4. And should increase if this coin wants to compete and increase its popularity becomes larger.
I don't think it will match with ripple a reasonable is being centralized of ripple many hate banks especially how it is invested by big banks which can be a result of manipulation on its price. Unlike humaniq whilst a decentralized banking system that has more a lot of good works and outcomes adoption and a proper working products is only awaiting.

Well, Ripple still consider themselves as decentralized though they are working with different banks. We cannot deny that Ripple is becoming very big and that Humaniq still needs lots of works to be done.
Exactly, we have to based on the achievement, Ripple has already achieve a lot and that is why it has an all time high of almost $4 and just started
at around $0.005, that is a big increase considering as well that the volume is in billions. Eventually in the future if HMQ will continue to develop
their product for sure it can also be successful like Ripple.

Ripple has its own blockchain and is already there for some years.HMQ is on ETH blockchain and it's not even a year for this project.I appreciate your comparison of these two projects and potential of HMQ, but it is too early to call this a success similar to Ripple.
Yes, it is still far when compared with ripple, but make a ripple an example and motivation that HMQ can be like a ripple someday even if it does not have its own blockchain.
I believe this project will be successful from the stability of its price at the exchange. Although it has small volume when the situation like this still can survive and not far with the highest price in January.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Those steps which Humaniq technical team is taking to overcome the issue of expensive transaction will be fruitful. It is comprehensive piece of writing where keeping mainnet access open continuously while coming out with extra solutions. This article keeps huge potential in its depth.
This week, devs were mostly working on bug fixing and backend optimization. Their Tanzanian users experienced delays due to the overwhelming SMS traffic. The problem has been resolved now.

Devs have also been working on the caching in their updated chat system. With the latest update, the messages should be loading significantly faster.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Humaniq team has reached to have 100k members which is huge community. If we connect all the small pieces of working groups and teams working on Humaniq and opened minded team always welcoming changes and suggestions for improvements. Humaniq is most advanced project in this field of banking the unbanked in remote areas of Africa.
Yes, I believe this project will match ripple. Will even beat ripple in terms of popularity and usability.
But now, humaniq still not much supported in terms of the market. Its exchange is only 4. And should increase if this coin wants to compete and increase its popularity becomes larger.
I don't think it will match with ripple a reasonable is being centralized of ripple many hate banks especially how it is invested by big banks which can be a result of manipulation on its price. Unlike humaniq whilst a decentralized banking system that has more a lot of good works and outcomes adoption and a proper working products is only awaiting.

Well, Ripple still consider themselves as decentralized though they are working with different banks. We cannot deny that Ripple is becoming very big and that Humaniq still needs lots of works to be done.
Exactly, we have to based on the achievement, Ripple has already achieve a lot and that is why it has an all time high of almost $4 and just started
at around $0.005, that is a big increase considering as well that the volume is in billions. Eventually in the future if HMQ will continue to develop

Ripple has its own blockchain and is already there for some years.HMQ is on ETH blockchain and it's not even a year for this project.I appreciate your comparison of these two projects and potential of HMQ, but it is too early to call this a success similar to Ripple.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Pages:
Jump to: