Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 22. (Read 272301 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
FROM TELEGRAM

Our CTO Anton Mozgovoy will be speaking at the Kiev Blockchain Conference today. The key talking points of the speech are the challenges faced when designing an app for emerging markets: creating an app "for everyone" that would be easy to use and powerful. Conference website http://kyiv.blockchainforum.com/en/
Thanks for the update, I hope this would again help to let everyone know about the purpose and the progress of Humaniq team.
It's been a long hold but with the team dedicated to accomplish their vision, you cannot ask anything despite the fact that the value is still cheap now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
FROM TELEGRAM

Our CTO Anton Mozgovoy will be speaking at the Kiev Blockchain Conference today. The key talking points of the speech are the challenges faced when designing an app for emerging markets: creating an app "for everyone" that would be easy to use and powerful. Conference website http://kyiv.blockchainforum.com/en/
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Humaniq's Armin Van Bossto has joined the Innovation Summit Africa in Nairobi! We are excited to continue networking with startups and other companies working in Africa.
This kind of progress were not notice but those investors who like instant result.
Clearly Humaniq is for long term investment, I will be holding HMQ until now even though some people thought it was a dead coin already.

I am also holding Humaniq tokens up to now. I think they are a bit forgotten especially that Bittrex is now not the number 1 exchange in volume. Humaniq is not dead by the way and will surely rise soon. Give it time.
I do think like you, they are already in bittrex and they have continue to develop their product so the fear that it might get delisted is far
from happening. But, I would also like to see it traded in some exchanges as well, we are investors and we like bigger exposure which only
high volume exchanges can give to us as of the moment.

Yes, we need another exchange that has a large volume and nice like huobi.pro or binance. So do not worry if bittrex delist this coin.
Yes in the future who knows bittrex will delist the good coin again for no apparent reason, just look at bts, trigg and rise.

Dev We need more major updates.
Even if the HMQ goes to a popular exchange if their is only few knows about the token it will not progress, it needs more PR coupled with good updates lots of good project now uses google adsense.

Some marketing on youtube and coinmarketcap about the product should be a good thought.Exchanges are not a problem, the liquidity on bittrex is too low which again says about HMQ popularity.
I thibk popularity will not eventually become helpful to HMQ maybe it will be going to hype the price on top of that it will go back and back to its original price or support price. Ypu need to know that it is better to have a working product and massive adoption than being popular.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
PR is slowly gaining momentum. here is another to become an African online publication. so that users will pull up
http://africtelegraph.com/afrique-humaniq-lance-une-nouvelle-version-de-lapplication-populaire/amp/

You have any version of English translation much hard to understand what they are talking about. I also think soon it will be amazing project this is very close to deliver and it moving forward so fast into nice direction.
legendary
Activity: 1526
I think investors are very careful in spreading their wealth because highly volatile atmosphere out there in market. This can be understandable explanation for the low volume else team is much more active then ever. We can observe lot of good markets facing similar issue with low liquidity but prices are stable somewhat which tells about support.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Humaniq's Armin Van Bossto has joined the Innovation Summit Africa in Nairobi! We are excited to continue networking with startups and other companies working in Africa.
This kind of progress were not notice but those investors who like instant result.
Clearly Humaniq is for long term investment, I will be holding HMQ until now even though some people thought it was a dead coin already.

I am also holding Humaniq tokens up to now. I think they are a bit forgotten especially that Bittrex is now not the number 1 exchange in volume. Humaniq is not dead by the way and will surely rise soon. Give it time.
I do think like you, they are already in bittrex and they have continue to develop their product so the fear that it might get delisted is far
from happening. But, I would also like to see it traded in some exchanges as well, we are investors and we like bigger exposure which only

Yes, we need another exchange that has a large volume and nice like huobi.pro or binance. So do not worry if bittrex delist this coin.
Yes in the future who knows bittrex will delist the good coin again for no apparent reason, just look at bts, trigg and rise.

Even if the HMQ goes to a popular exchange if their is only few knows about the token it will not progress, it needs more PR coupled with good updates lots of good project now uses google adsense.

Some marketing on youtube and coinmarketcap about the product should be a good thought.Exchanges are not a problem, the liquidity on bittrex is too low which again says about HMQ popularity.
legendary
Activity: 1694

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
PR is slowly gaining momentum. here is another to become an African online publication. so that users will pull up
http://africtelegraph.com/afrique-humaniq-lance-une-nouvelle-version-de-lapplication-populaire/amp/
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
If everyone could appreciate the good ideas of the project, I would expect growth
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Humaniq team has selected right zone to develop their whole business relaying on that zone at first stage off course this platform will see expansion in due time. Africa as general and those countries they selected as specifically are developing fast that's why first movers will get large share of those markets in future. It still needs time so need to have correct understanding where you are putting your money.
It's a long process I believe because we can see a good price of our holding.
Been expecting a good pump last year but it does not happen, so this year we should see some good pump like other tokens
who really grow after the ICO.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Humaniq team has selected right zone to develop their whole business relaying on that zone at first stage off course this platform will see expansion in due time. Africa as general and those countries they selected as specifically are developing fast that's why first movers will get large share of those markets in future. It still needs time so need to have correct understanding where you are putting your money.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
is it a valid project to invest?

Look at the 190 pages and ask your self a question whether this is a legit project.It is trading on exchange-like bittrex who scrutinize before making a listing on their site.I have said enough.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The team has the necessary capabilities and experience to implement the project's announced goals, and their goals are very clear and are very potential projects.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
is it a valid project to invest?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Soon we can see $0.5  Grin

I have bought some HMQ due to the good news...I noticed the the volume went from 1 mil to 12 mil in one day...but the price staying pretty much the same....I dont know if the volume will bring the price up to .50...but I sure hope so...
Activity: 728
I do agree that HMQ is one of most undervalued token being backed by this much development. The recent changes and improvements will be fruitful for team as appreciation their work and for investors to have good profit for their holding through think and thin days the project went till now.
Pages:
Jump to: