Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 201. (Read 272346 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Public account for Humaniq start up
This project have interesting idea so will support this and wish for great success. Waiting for next phase of fund raising.

I have just read an interesting analysis of Humaniq project on Smith+Crown page. It is very ambitious project to provide financial services to the undocumented and unbanked people. The upcoming app with bio identification is also very promising as many of poor people have only access to the cheap android devices. I will support this project and invite others do the same. There are many people in Africa who can benefit from this project. 
If you haven't checked Smith+Crown article, here is a link to it:

https://www.smithandcrown.com/humaniq-banking-platform-undocumented-unbanked/
Very interesting link!
Thank you!

By the way we had cool news last week.
Cointelegraph mentioned us as very promising ICO in 2017!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ico-roundup-2017-by-cointelegraph-cashing-in-on-blockchain-apps-mainstream-year
Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
Joining the club. Fingers crossed.
Soon ico  Cheesy
This project have interesting idea so will support this and wish for great success. Waiting for next phase of fund raising.
I found it interesting too. I also don't have bank. but now we got bitcoin. bitcoin it self better than any bank and while using bitcoin. I never got need of banks.
but the concept of this project still interesting. and I'll follow it for more details.
nice ico , I like you idea. I hope this ico running smoothly

Thank you guys for your kind words!
We are trying to do our best to reach our goal!
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
this looks cool...

any info on the bounties?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
life is learn
This real Great , and I'm sure Humaniq will more Explosive in 2017 Cool
Activity: 310
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
I found it interesting too. I also don't have bank. but now we got bitcoin. bitcoin it self better than any bank and while using bitcoin. I never got need of banks.
but the concept of this project still interesting. and I'll follow it for more details.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
My name is Richard Kastelein and I have also joined Humaniq as interim Chief Marketing Officer for a few months - in addition to my role as publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Blockchain News, Director of Blockchain Partners and board member of the Blockchain Ecosystem Network.

See article here. https://medium.com/@Alex_Fork/richard-kastelein-joins-humaniq-as-cmo-f03feba685ae#.a6fm02naf

I will bring my large network and marketing acumen as well as the full backing of Blockchain News to this project, to help ensure their ICO is a massive success.

Why?

The reason I decided to spend my time and energy in Humaniq is not just because I believe Alex Fork has the knowledge and the Network as Russia's leading Blockchain expert, but I believe in the cause.

For almost a decade I have been lending money via http://www.kiva.org to scores of entrepreneurs in emerging economies because I believe that empowering people (particularly women) with loans to build businesses can lift them out of poverty. And I like to believe I have - by lending my money to many of them to buy extra stock for their little shops or a new cow so they can breed and expand their small farm.

But what makes Humaniq revolutionary is that we have the ability, using Blockchain Technology, Banking 4.0, Mobile Devices and Biometrics - to potentially empower millions of people and bring them into the world of digital commerce and lift many more people out of the horror of poverty and the destitution of living on less than a few dollars a day.

Over two billion people in the world don't have bank accounts. Over three billion people live on less than $2.50 a day.

I believe in Humaniq because it's an organisation that believes in profit with a purpose. It's not like a fat NGO with a CEO on a million dollars a year - doling out free money at people - but rather - Humaniq aims to empower them by giving them economic tools via mobile devices that have rock solid security and identity management features built on the Blockchain.

It's like the old saying:

"Give a man a fish and he will eat it in a day. Give a man a fishing rod and he will eat fish the rest of his life."

We also think this will help deal with other issues such as the immigration influx in Europe. Humaniq can help lift people out of poverty which can allow them to stay with their family, their friends and their loved ones rather than having to try to improve their economic prospects by giving what little money they do have to smugglers, risk their lives by getting in a small boat, and cross the Mediterranean to reach Europe. A Europe which is being overwhelmed by millions of economic refugees... putting a strain on European social welfare systems, inciting xenophobia and causing the current rise of the populists - putting European politics on a dangerous path, regressing to ideologies we have not seen since the 1930s.

So yes. Humaniq is more than just banking. To me at least. It's a mission. It's a project that can truly have huge impact across the globe with the support of you and many others

Richard Kastelein
Interim CMO
Humaniq
http://www.linkedin.com/in/expathos (feel free to connect on Linkedin)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I have just read an interesting analysis of Humaniq project on Smith+Crown page. It is very ambitious project to provide financial services to the undocumented and unbanked people. The upcoming app with bio identification is also very promising as many of poor people have only access to the cheap android devices. I will support this project and invite others do the same. There are many people in Africa who can benefit from this project. 
If you haven't checked Smith+Crown article, here is a link to it:

https://www.smithandcrown.com/humaniq-banking-platform-undocumented-unbanked/
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
tell me link twitter bounty please
There is no social media biunty only signature avatar campaign and newsletter you can find the link above its already given.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
tell me link twitter bounty please
Activity: 430
Official twitter of Humaniq?
Activity: 714
nice ico , I like you idea. I hope this ico running smoothly
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Joining the club. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
waiting for your bounties  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks, guys, for your support!

We are launching Bounty Campaign!
All details and discussions about it lets make in the topic here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ann-ico-humaniq-ico-06042017-1774480
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Jeez, a Pre ICO, what's the matter with just an ICO?  I don't think this project will succeed, it is a nice idea but I think it may be just a bit too big of a project.

There are a lot of new 'challenger' / digital only banks coming out and they will probably be the ones to achieve the goal that you have outlined. 
copper member
Activity: 798
Ive liked and follow your Facebook page so I will be updated for the next big thing will happen and be more updated for many information I need good luck to this project I will be waiting for this to launch.
Thank you so much for your support!  Roll Eyes

You can also join our slack. There are so many interesting questions in #ico-discussions channel.
So deep and smart questions.
https://humaniq-slack.herokuapp.com/

And I ll be happy to announce Bounty Campaign on Wednesday.

1st of February!

So keep tuned  Roll Eyes

waiting for your bounties  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Jump to: