Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 203. (Read 272346 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi, bitcointalk!

I would like to share the interesting review of experts' opinions concerning crypto-distribution in developing areas.

We all know about regions where mobile phones are still a luxury.
Humaniq is a cryptocurrency startup willing to help poor regions.

And there are respected opinions about why it's so important and why it's achievable.
You can check views in this article which can bring some food for thoughts.

https://medium.com/humaniq/experts-share-their-views-on-crypto-distribution-in-developing-areas-9badf2dd8b94#.e76wpfyxn
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Public account for Humaniq start up
Are u asking how to withdraw a token from the exchange to ur cold wallet? They will let u know after ico is finished. There still exists a chance that u will get mugged off and receive nothing, and it grows exponentially as the time passes by.

synthgauge, don't understand how it's connected with time. It's not too long time has passed by... and we are here and you can follow our news and project. Our plans and names of our team are opened information.

And yes, you can withdraw tokens surely to your wallet.
If you have them already from pre-ICO. And soon we ll have Bounty program including signature campaign etc. Participants will get tokens at the end of ICO.
ICO will be from 28th February to 8th of April.

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Now You can also send or receive Humaniq tokens. Currently there are no exchanges where you can trade the tokens, so you can post your suggestions here.

Hello

1. How send Humaniq Tokens from the Crowdsale Dashboard ?

2. Liqui.io is a new exchange, do you will contact liqui for add Humaniq Tokens ?

Huh

Huh

Are u asking how to withdraw a token from the exchange to ur cold wallet? They will let u know after ico is finished. There still exists a chance that u will get mugged off and receive nothing, and it grows exponentially as the time passes by.
I'm very glad that here on forum there are experienced users who can do all these investigations, as I started to read and it sounded interesting until I started to read comments and it made me smile, just wondering what a good fantasy people can have. Roll Eyes
Yes, some comments are hilarious)

Just these people don't look into the topic very deep... And we collected data and made analysis is such project would be interesting to the World.
And we are sure, that the answer is Yes.
There are a lot of interesting data in our white paper and it's written in rather simple way to give opportunity to people to understand what our project is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VNaQeKScFIX5YN2DoIofpgwx2Hen6Cksycwvilk8g9k/edit
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
I'm very glad that here on forum there are experienced users who can do all these investigations, as I started to read and it sounded interesting until I started to read comments and it made me smile, just wondering what a good fantasy people can have. Roll Eyes
Hi, all!

We are happy to announce now we have bigger team of developers and marketologists. They are working hard preparing lots of interesting things for you including Bounty campaign during and before ICO, which will start 28 of February!

We will launch details of Campaign a bit later here and also you can join us in Facebook, Twitter and Slack to be informed in time about news Smiley

All links to join you can find here
https://humaniq.co/#whitepaper

You can ask questions and all discussions are welcome!
We are here and soon we will reply to all your questions.

Stay tuned!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
how much humaniq token we get for 1 btc?
Activity: 601
hi sir plis chek pm

thanks
Activity: 310
Now You can also send or receive Humaniq tokens. Currently there are no exchanges where you can trade the tokens, so you can post your suggestions here.

Hello

1. How send Humaniq Tokens from the Crowdsale Dashboard ?

2. Liqui.io is a new exchange, do you will contact liqui for add Humaniq Tokens ?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Newbie launched ICO with a bunch of newbies push for it... man you really think the investors are that stupid and they can't see through this? lol, scam Grin

Man you really think the investors cares number of gold coins under your nickname? Lol

Old members are posting based on their past experience,so where is the dev ,the one that open this thread he should update this thread from time to time,if I'm an investor of this venture,i will second thought if there's a big lapse in updating this thread.
Newbie launched ICO with a bunch of newbies push for it... man you really think the investors are that stupid and they can't see through this? lol, scam Grin

Man you really think the investors cares number of gold coins under your nickname? Lol
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Its a scam guys. Why are you even bothering?

It looks so, no escrow, no real background and release. Maybe the ico data is also fake. Nothing is real in the project.

so many scams, with a newbie or jr member, nothing new (only high level talks, sometimes copy a picture of some famous people), no real name and expertise, no credibility, all they want is bitcoins through ICO. I am wondering how many stupid investors are there?

And lots of snobbish comments too.  Grin  I am wondering how many "investors" who even can`t read whitepaper till the end are running around bitcointalk crying "SCAM, SCAM, SCAM"?! We are not hiding our names, btw.
I foresee a large number of people who excuses for their old comments in this topic.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

It looks so, no escrow, no real background and release. Maybe the ico data is also fake. Nothing is real in the project.

so many scams, with a newbie or jr member, nothing new (only high level talks, sometimes copy a picture of some famous people), no real name and expertise, no credibility, all they want is bitcoins through ICO. I am wondering how many stupid investors are there?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Dead on arrival. What a pity. I take it u got a master degree in rolling out dead unmovable chains. U have tantalized noobs with the new shining fancies and never bothered to put this junk on exchanges on launch.
Activity: 37

Activity: 37
Hello, guys!

I am quite busy these days. We are working on marketing plans for main ICO.

Okay Smiley

When is the real ICO?

Waiting for this too. It seems they have raised so much from pre-ico, real ico may be more bigger

It ll start at 28, Feb.

We will publish plans for ICO bounty campaign after 12, Jan.

I'm surprise that he is not updating this thread frequently when he should,it's on a pre ico phase,investors who wants to invest coming from this forum might have second thought in the credibility of this project,if dev cannot keep up take a look at the other ico dev answer several times a day.

We will release our roadmap for next month (for the entire period before ICO beginning) soon. So it will be something to discuss. We still receive very little amount of real questions, but lots of scam suspicions.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Let's give him a benefit of the doubt,this guy is always on travel maybe he is in travel again,he is very known in his country and this is his chance to fortified his position if he can only do this right,let's wait for him another week and see if he update this thread.
Activity: 307

It looks so, no escrow, no real background and release. Maybe the ico data is also fake. Nothing is real in the project. No news from devs since the ICO, it is another ICO scam. The crypto ICO markets are so dirty is.
Activity: 310
So... any news..  Angry
Jump to: