Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 38. (Read 272309 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Public account for Humaniq start up
Development update for last week:

Since the middle of November we initiated customer development process. We're testing the implementation and viability of various use cases and services.

This week we launched a paid in-app survey for our users in Tanzania to learn more about their habits and tendencies. Along with that, the update also introduced several bug fixes.

Group chats are getting ready to be released in the app in a few days.

Is it possible get a telegram channel for the Humaniq community/investors?

Yes, https://t.me/HMQTrader
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Is it possible get a telegram channel for the Humaniq community/investors?
“Sharing economy set for take-off as size of exciting opportunity cited by officials” by Lee Baker https://blog.humaniq.co/sharing-economy-set-for-take-off-as-size-of-exciting-opportunity-cited-by-officials-db3dbf2c7054
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Very good price to make a purchase. LaLaWorld is your big competitor. We need to finish the application now.
Activity: 30
I don't understand why HMQ token so cheap now? When HMQ token will cost minimum 0.25$?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Business opportunities in developing countries are always high and success ratio is much more than already developed countries. This is the thing which need to be understood why Humaniq has focused on these emerging and potential economies of Africa. Multinational companies prefer to establish business in such areas.
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
People and businesses from which country will have chance to work with your system first?
The list of the first 5 countries are Uganda, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Senegal, and Tanzania.

all of the country is african coutry ?
have a plan with another country outside the african ?

presumably they are focused on the areas with little or no connectivity to Internet. That market niche is almost empty as for today.

But seriously how can these places be catered by Humaniq if there are no stable internet connections? Or maybe they will focus on some of these places where internet is decent enough. Looks difficult but maybe they are able to seal an agreement with these governments and some business groups.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
People and businesses from which country will have chance to work with your system first?
The list of the first 5 countries are Uganda, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Senegal, and Tanzania.

all of the country is african coutry ?
have a plan with another country outside the african ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 9
Why is there so many uneducated people? it pisses me off, don't believe everything you see on the mind control box called a TV Africa is far from what many perceive it to be. I see people writing have they got phones. YES of corse they do they have cars too (sarcastic) many countries in Africa have some of the fasted growing economies in the world. Don't be fooled there is massive opportunity out there for Humaniq and others. Do some research about m pesa in Kenya and you will see the potential of Humaniq if they can pull off what they are trying to do. Good Luck   

Next African town we are visiting during Humaniq Global Challenge expedition is Namanga. Divided by the Tanzania-Kenya border, it is a place characterized by quick profit, rapid cash circulation, and high mobility. Namanga's economy is mainly dependent on tourism since travelers are usually visiting Amboseli National Park pass through the town on their way to and from Nairobi.

At the end of the day, we ask the people behind best-performed Humaniq Global Challenge about what new have they learned. Here's Richard Beresford from MicroAid sharing his thoughts on a very common in a rural areas barter system where goods or services are directly exchanged for other goods or services.

https://www.facebook.com/humaniqchallenge/videos/370333693408481/
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Well, all these photos doesn't mean much. I saw a lot of ponzi schemes with photos from conferences and all of them has ended with scam. We need to see working product or reviews from people who actually using your  app.
Still holding some hmq, but seriously thinking to drop

This is just crazy, looks like this black people gathered in some kind of local church, as a christian i felt anger, because church is a GOD`s home only. Humaniq may bring benefit to people somewhere else. Why these villagers have tried app already and investors are not, i can't figure that out.

I would say let's wait till the app rolls out to different parts of the world and when someone does a try and gives a review, we can get to know what's the value/benefit to users with the help of the app.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Well, all these photos doesn't mean much. I saw a lot of ponzi schemes with photos from conferences and all of them has ended with scam. We need to see working product or reviews from people who actually using your  app.

This is just crazy, looks like this black people gathered in some kind of local church, as a christian i felt anger, because church is a GOD`s home only. Humaniq may bring benefit to people somewhere else. Why these villagers have tried app already and investors are not, i can't figure that out.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This is very unfortunate that people judge any project using value of its token. Value follows the market and demand when there is enough use cases it becomes market's interest to get that product. Humaniq team has targeted area where potential for growth is huge but it is time taking. HMQ tokens are something you have in wallet and then let them for few months to see what happens. I do think in the end it will see its value what is deserves.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
hey what happened to this shit ? stupid people still holding this fucking scam.lol
How did you say it's  a scam, maybe I am just a stupid investors because until now I am still holding my HMQ tokens.
As long as it's still listed in bittrex and team does not fail to update, I still believe it has a chance to rise again.

Just press ignore button that is just troll I also think this project will have awesome future the team is doing hard job and we can track their activities they are going on with nice spirit. I also believe in long term this will get real use case and the value of this increase significantly.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Hey guys!! have you heard of the new project on waves platform...well you check it out here..MyTrackNet Pre-ICO...loading really fast.
Quite an interesting one too. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico1412-mytracknet-tracking-platform-2349047

https://www.mytracknet.com/
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
hey what happened to this shit ? stupid people still holding this fucking scam.lol
How did you say it's  a scam, maybe I am just a stupid investors because until now I am still holding my HMQ tokens.
As long as it's still listed in bittrex and team does not fail to update, I still believe it has a chance to rise again.
Activity: 266
Activity: 183
Merit: 65
Pages:
Jump to: