Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 34. (Read 272306 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 14
trading alts is mission impossible in this btc bull market...
I get rekt every single time... and I usually buy on bigger retracements...
arghhhh
this thing just wont stop dumping... wheres the floor?
because you only buy when its up ... better stop trading you doing it wrong

trading and investing are two very different methods...
traders usually buy on breakout...
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
arghhhh
because you only buy when its up ... better stop trading you doing it wrong
Activity: 115
Accusations of scam from the very first page xD

Can only blame myself for not reading.

Fuck the pump groups, the devs, and any cunt involved in this cancer.
youre that stupid even they pump this shit you are the who put orders , alright .. as in you aree very stupido Grin Grin
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
arghhhh
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Accusations of scam from the very first page xD

Can only blame myself for not reading.

Fuck the pump groups, the devs, and any cunt involved in this cancer.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
nice pump ive been waiting for this for a  month hehe . nice profit keep it up humaniq i will buy back when i see a good time to buy im waiting for dump now.
Activity: 116
How can I join the slack ?
just lost $10k thanks to this pump and dump.

Arseholes.
Did anyone real force you to buy the top? I bet not. So no need to blame others for your bad decisions.

Except I didn't though; it was Bittrex's dogshit slow order system that caught my order even though I'd cancelled !! Gave me that bullshit red dropdown "ERROR: ORDER_NOT_OPEN", well, it clearly was wasn't it...
Because if it'd hadn't been open, it wouldn't have been caught by the order book.

Shit. Dammit. What do you call a coin that PnDs like this? sh!tcoin I believe is the term?

Oh, and don't be moron, no one buys at the top.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Arseholes.
Did anyone real force you to buy the top? I bet not. So no need to blame others for your bad decisions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
+300% woow nice. Now next run

Buy HMQ it's future crypto in Africa
Activity: 258
do they really announce partnership with facebook? I did not see that

Arseholes.
There have been some partnership announcements on life stream  https://www.facebook.com/humaniq.co
are there any news? what's the reason for pump?
Activity: 149
wow some serious pump&dump in progress atm obv
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Humaniq has a nice momentum at the moment it seems it will get stable above $1 before of current year. It's worth to hodl this token for long term this is still amazing project dev is working so hard in real life. This is project of the lift with great mission.
Activity: 48
stil has a long way to go to 9000 sat   most bought than    do not look usd value  but  btc ratio  or eth  what you paid for
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
HMQ should have price is dollars in my opinion as it was once at above 9k satoshi few months ago. Now there is lot of development and working things to be sure of this happening one day. That day is hard to predict when will come it is possible this rising volume and value to take HMQ at new all times high.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
The price of the token is steadily rising now. What levels it can reach, ehat do you think? I'm hodling humaniq for 219 days and 19 hrs now))
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Ok so Africa has a system where they use mobile phones for payments in case any isn't aware. The system also recently started using this payment method as a way to allow people to build up credit, finance etc similar to banking and is working great as you can imagine it provides people without access to these services at an easy, convenient way. The project started in Africa and brought to Developed countries via Paypal, Google etc

Anyway curious if this system can have an effect on Humaniq popularity...

in terms of future prospects, i'm also feeling as a long term it has a great chance...

Most of Africa is developing at a steady rate however mostly fueled by the overseas investment from few particular countries imo. Pushing their funds into housing development where supply is growing faster then demand.. Pretty sure this gives the illusions their economies are doing very well, don't get me wrong the opportunities in Africa are brilliant however  feel Africa has allot of work in terms of infrastructure, roads, systems (digitized) etc before taking this on.

Hope that helps

their main market target is Asia and Africa. It's up to a year the ico ended and have only seen humaniq on bitcointalk and my Twitter handle that I follow humaniq. Now they know that African  market is not what they think it is. About good project idea and team, there is a lesson to be learnt. That has much as the team and ideas is good is the idea that implementable. The team is working but it had been a struggle.
Pages:
Jump to: