Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 36. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
When i first saw humaniq in ico i really liked this project and invested in the ico, but the price has not grown according to what was expected. I think they should release the product and start getting customers on board only then the price can shoot up.
St.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
This time trading volume is more significant that quick increase in price of token. HMQ is seeing nice steady increase in value and hard work of team will not go away or remain unfruitful. They are working on this mega project which has covered whole content of Africa it will be riding in very near future in my strong opinion.

The price has risen and reached at 1700 sat as all-time high and in terms of the dollar it is good to the previous all-time high for HMQ.Whoever wanted to dump had the right time to do it now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This time trading volume is more significant that quick increase in price of token. HMQ is seeing nice steady increase in value and hard work of team will not go away or remain unfruitful. They are working on this mega project which has covered whole content of Africa it will be riding in very near future in my strong opinion.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
bright future for long holder

Agree, this is good for long-term hold say 2-3 years and even more.The price could easily go to 50k-100k sat during this period.This is not a game of day traders.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
bright future for long holder
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
We're excited to announce that Humaniq app is finally out in the Google Play!
https://twitter.com/Humaniq/status/925821785555243011

Excellent news, great milestone achieved! Downloading now as we speak. More than 10k installs already, impressive!
I can say that this is a sleeping giant, a project with a big mission might bring us good return the moment they will already
make the system fully running, just be patient because that is the game here, look for the brighter side and if you want more profit, do buy more now.

The price on bittrex is now moving and expect huge volume gain and maybe price inflation in next few days. Gonna love this coin.  Cool

The App news has triggered the price and over a 100 BTC volume today and even more.Price is below ico and any new entrants should get in before it crosses over 5k satoshi by end of this year.

Thats good, when some other tokens are falling. Am glad this project is making progress

It will surely makes progress. Please see and know that the team is syill there and is updating us for the latest updates. Thats why i love this coin and bought some during its dips
Activity: 196

Excellent news, great milestone achieved! Downloading now as we speak. More than 10k installs already, impressive!
I can say that this is a sleeping giant, a project with a big mission might bring us good return the moment they will already
make the system fully running, just be patient because that is the game here, look for the brighter side and if you want more profit, do buy more now.

The price on bittrex is now moving and expect huge volume gain and maybe price inflation in next few days. Gonna love this coin.  Cool

The App news has triggered the price and over a 100 BTC volume today and even more.Price is below ico and any new entrants should get in before it crosses over 5k satoshi by end of this year.

Thats good, when some other tokens are falling. Am glad this project is making progress
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 324
The price dump on this one does not seem to have any end in sight  Roll Eyes, is the project still alive?

I was wondering the same thing. I got in in June when price was high and I don't know what to do now ... as I am still registering a  51% loss.

Really? Because when you consider the price of Bitcoin in June versus now, even though the Bitcoin price has decreased for HMQ the USD amount is about double for me. I got in HMQ in May.

Let's do the math:

Bought in 21.06 @ BTC 0.00007500
BTC costed me in 21.06 = $2650
=> Bought in @ $0.198

Price in 29.11 for 1 HMQ = BTC 0.00001027
BTC in 29.11 = $10.000
=> Now $0.10

So yes, I'm down 50% ...

Price in Aug 13 2018 for 1 HMQ = BTC 0.0002109
BTC in Aug 13 2018 = $17.325
you can complete the calculation...

keep hope, if you bought this token is that you believe in these abilities and your beliefs will not disappoint you, it is promised.

Well that is also true, I bought this coin as the idea behind it looked promising, and I tought it might have a future. Somewhere deep down I still think that, but for the moment it is very hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel as other coins are increasing in value (from my portfolio) and HMQ is the only one big time in the red zone...Hope to see brighter days for this coin anyway. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

This is great news! I'm about to go test it right now, please keep up the good work. On a side note I'm glad this did not turn out to be a scam.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
These are big updates which came out under last weekly development report. All this is awesome to read but the wisdom and features on what work is being done shows future is very bright and rich for everyone even though current price isn't looking very good. All this will be over and no one will remember this phase when HMQ was undervalued token.
Activity: 663
Weekly development report:
1: On Friday we successfully conducted the first fully functional transactions on our hybrid blockchain system. This feature is currently in active testing phase and is expected to be integrated into the app some time in December.

2: We released a “whitelist” version of the app. From now on, we are able to grant access to the full functionality of the app for single users.

3: We significantly expanded the toolset of analytics inside the app, which will allow us to track the activity of users when using the app, and what difficulties they encounter. In turn, with this feedback, we will be able to further improve the UX of our app.

Sorry for the delay guys, unfortunately our team was busy yesterday with testing the scaling solution

Thanks for keeping us updated here. By the way on the countries you mentioned as your main focus. Did you already made local partnerships so people can easily access Humaniq tokens? Is it not expensive considering they need an internet connection to transact?
Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
Weekly development report:
1: On Friday we successfully conducted the first fully functional transactions on our hybrid blockchain system. This feature is currently in active testing phase and is expected to be integrated into the app some time in December.

2: We released a “whitelist” version of the app. From now on, we are able to grant access to the full functionality of the app for single users.

3: We significantly expanded the toolset of analytics inside the app, which will allow us to track the activity of users when using the app, and what difficulties they encounter. In turn, with this feedback, we will be able to further improve the UX of our app.

Sorry for the delay guys, unfortunately our team was busy yesterday with testing the scaling solution
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
That is good analysis about the expected and awaited rise in the value of HMQ token. They are actively working in different countries with working app and continuous partnerships these things as whole will not go fruitless in the long run. First half of next year is good to set to see some positive but significant results.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
We have established a partnership with Coinfirm, a Regtech startup that will help us with providing better security and compliance for our user's transactions.

https://tokenmarket.net/blog/fintech-innovator-humaniq-and-regtech-leader-coinfirm-partner-to-bring-financial-transparency-and-inclusion-to-developing-economies-with-blockchain/

Stay tuned for tomorrow's development update!

Good to know the project has not been abandoned yet. The price is in the gutter right now, it would not be a bad idea picking up some tokens cheap considering this is still under development.
Pages:
Jump to: