Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 55. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hello there. I like the idea of the Humaniq project. I closely monitor their development. Perhaps someone has information about upcoming events, meetings, conferences? If yes, please inform. Thank you.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
There were concern on just how Humaniq is going to cater for "unbank" from the the begining of this project! I remember people threatened to dump after ICO! And the moment it hit exchanged people dumped as promise because humaniq team have not shown any tangible progress!
Well, I guess that would only depend on how you see the development of the project, if you want an instant progress then you will
hate this situation now. Price is low and people are dumping, but they are surely giving us an update and that's what matters at all to me.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
what's wrong with getting rich quick?  Undecided

It has a very low probability to happen
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
There were concern on just how Humaniq is going to cater for "unbank" from the the begining of this project! I remember people threatened to dump after ICO! And the moment it hit exchanged people dumped as promise because humaniq team have not shown any tangible progress!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Hi! Is there any wallet to use with HMQ tokens? I'm not willing to hold them in exchange anymore. Will buy even some more. I have feeling that this is long time project, not just get rich quik scheme.
MEW
https://myetherwallet.com/ is the best wallet for long term and I also believe this project is also for long term.
Just always secure your private key so you can keep your HMQ tokens secured.

Thanks for answers. So I just send my HMQ:s fron exchange to my ETH address and keep it safe?
Yes, simple as that. The exchanger is promising security, but it's not necessarily. Just don't forget to secure your private key first nor you'll lose all of your HMQ token.
Activity: 364
Hi! Is there any wallet to use with HMQ tokens? I'm not willing to hold them in exchange anymore. Will buy even some more. I have feeling that this is long time project, not just get rich quik scheme.
MEW
https://myetherwallet.com/ is the best wallet for long term and I also believe this project is also for long term.

Thanks for answers. So I just send my HMQ:s fron exchange to my ETH address and keep it safe?
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
interestingly omisego also plans to bank the unbanked.
the token was recently traded and already increased by 600%.
omg price now already around usd8 while hmq still struggling at 20 cents.

any comment anyone?

OMG is more B2B project, I don't think they are targeting poor people in Africa/India. Plus OMG was hyped like crazy and has Vitalik on board.
If they can have that kind of pump then for sure HMQ has the capacity to do that, but it's not it's time now.
We will wait for the right time and continue to hold our tokens until it will be worth to sell, that way we can reward ourselves for the trust we gave.
i am considering if i will  sell my token.the price is too low and we are not  confidence for it.but i decide keep them a time now.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Nothing wrong with it. It's just that not all projects/coins are the 'get rich quick' schemes.
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
MEW
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
MEW
Activity: 364
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

any comment anyone?

OMG is more B2B project, I don't think they are targeting poor people in Africa/India. Plus OMG was hyped like crazy and has Vitalik on board.
If they can have that kind of pump then for sure HMQ has the capacity to do that, but it's not it's time now.
We will wait for the right time and continue to hold our tokens until it will be worth to sell, that way we can reward ourselves for the trust we gave.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

any comment anyone?

Activity: 42

any comment anyone?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
I sold 3 days ago and i am damn happy that I bought binance.now I made money
You will be more happier if you stay and wait until it will be traded above ICO which is possible now that
the price start to rise. I hope you don't regret for leaving this wonderful project.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
The front page is outdated, it has old not actual information and doesn't even mention which exchanges have Humaniq. Should be updated.
copper member
Activity: 27
i dont know why small price. Nice project
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
XD Im always Hold 100 coins no mater What xD
Regards
Merit: 605
Since I sold I made x3 on others.i am happy to be out here.Now I am on ZRX and OAX

You aRE right it looks like other Ico failed, in my opinión of course ......
Regards Im going to sell on bittrex my 10000 hmq..
Regards
That's a big amount of HMQ, I am sure I will buy part of that if you will sell it low.
Seems like we are going back low to ICO price now, I will wait further but I can buy at the present price, on time it will boom.
I believe devs are serious and they will deliver, however it does not happen at this early.
Pages:
Jump to: