Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 58. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Meanwhile, HMQ slips out of coinmarketcaps' top100.
#101 now
Sad...
200 soon?  Grin Grin

Why don't you get the sh**t out of here? Newbies like you who dont know sh*tt about cryptocurency are preventing other investors from investing in here
Go back to your mama..
only bagholders supporting this shit now, look its dumping hard again.. LOL
Activity: 308
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
The Nigerian Central Bank is holding a discussion about the potential of cryptocurrencies today.

http://www.econotimes.com/Central-Bank-of-Nigeria-to-discuss-potential-of-digital-currencies-as-emerging-medium-of-exchange-846881

The article also mentioned the Blockchain conference that will be held in Lagos on the 14th and 15th of August where our VP for Business Development Dickson Nsofor will be one of the speakers. You can find more information about it here:

https://blog.humaniq.co/blockchain-set-to-speed-up-financial-inclusion-efforts-in-africa-67d9f7349c57

You should add your coin to Bitfinex. It will get more attention there.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey, developers, whre is working app? Where biometric identification? Civic getting high as hell we can too.
Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
The Nigerian Central Bank is holding a discussion about the potential of cryptocurrencies today.

http://www.econotimes.com/Central-Bank-of-Nigeria-to-discuss-potential-of-digital-currencies-as-emerging-medium-of-exchange-846881

The article also mentioned the Blockchain conference that will be held in Lagos on the 14th and 15th of August where our VP for Business Development Dickson Nsofor will be one of the speakers. You can find more information about it here:

https://blog.humaniq.co/blockchain-set-to-speed-up-financial-inclusion-efforts-in-africa-67d9f7349c57
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
CEO of Humaniq Dinis Guarda featured on Huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-this-social-entrepreneur-is-bringing-banks-to-the_us_59896af9e4b030f0e267c72e

I may have probably been wrong in one of my earlier threads that this is a pump and dump coin.....This article made be instead buy more hmq
Good find, this one should help the price of HMQ tokens to increase, we need to see the old trend where it has pump close to 10K sats.
You are right, price now is a good buy, we should be buying this cheap HMQ now.
Activity: 8
CEO of Humaniq Dinis Guarda featured on Huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-this-social-entrepreneur-is-bringing-banks-to-the_us_59896af9e4b030f0e267c72e

I may have probably been wrong in one of my earlier threads that this is a pump and dump coin.....This article made be instead buy more hmq
Activity: 8
#101 now
Sad...
200 soon?  Grin Grin

Why don't you get the sh**t out of here? Newbies like you who dont know sh*tt about cryptocurency are preventing other investors from investing in here
Go back to your mama..
I will surely pay attention to read more about applications heavy version which is named Humaniq Pro but I also expect there will be some support for android version as well just like IOS. The actual number of android users is much more than ios. As I said may this has been expressed somewhere but still need to catch up with latest.

Of course, the Lite app will only be available on Android for example. iOS is not really a priority, but it makes sense for the Pro app.
That s a little bite sad for those who needs IOS

To elaborate a bit, the reasons this for this are pretty simple: there are many more Android phones circulating, and if you can afford an iPhone, it's unlikely that you need the simplified version of the Humaniq app. Don't worry though, iOS will get some love with the Pro app.

Haven't come here for  a while , is Humaniq.co managing the community instead of Alex Fork? Thanks.

Yes, for quite a while indeed Smiley

Mob rules.

of the 432 million smartphones sold in the last quarter, 352 million ran Android (81.7 percent) and 77 million ran iOS (17.9 percent).

https://www.theverge.com/2017/2/16/14634656/android-ios-market-share-blackberry-2016

Even more importantly, there are no sub-100$ iPhones.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
I will surely pay attention to read more about applications heavy version which is named Humaniq Pro but I also expect there will be some support for android version as well just like IOS. The actual number of android users is much more than ios. As I said may this has been expressed somewhere but still need to catch up with latest.

Of course, the Lite app will only be available on Android for example. iOS is not really a priority, but it makes sense for the Pro app.

Mob rules.

of the 432 million smartphones sold in the last quarter, 352 million ran Android (81.7 percent) and 77 million ran iOS (17.9 percent).

https://www.theverge.com/2017/2/16/14634656/android-ios-market-share-blackberry-2016
Activity: 308
Haven't come here for  a while , is Humaniq.co managing the community instead of Alex Fork? Thanks.
Activity: 280

Activity: 728
#101 now
Sad...
200 soon?  Grin Grin
Don't make that as a basis, suddenly price will pump and might be in the top 50, as long as the team is giving
us an update we should be confident, this will soon being recognize and eventually value will increase as what we expected to happen.
really? this shit will be dead soon, 20btc buy support ..LOL
You can't make that as a conclusion, we know how surprising the crypto world is, even the token who has a small value now can rise
up to a bigger value that we did not expect. HMQ still has a good price, it will rise soon when you have still have that patience, it has given us
great price before so I don't think it will not gonna happen again.
yeah sure when they pump and dump again? might buy again when in pump mode Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
#101 now
Sad...
200 soon?  Grin Grin
Don't make that as a basis, suddenly price will pump and might be in the top 50, as long as the team is giving
us an update we should be confident, this will soon being recognize and eventually value will increase as what we expected to happen.
You can't make that as a conclusion, we know how surprising the crypto world is, even the token who has a small value now can rise
up to a bigger value that we did not expect. HMQ still has a good price, it will rise soon when you have still have that patience, it has given us
great price before so I don't think it will not gonna happen again.
#101 now
Sad...
200 soon?  Grin Grin
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
#101 now
Sad...
200 soon?  Grin Grin
#101 now
Sad...
200 soon?  Grin Grin
Activity: 42
#101 now
Sad...
nothing to worry at all
Pages:
Jump to: