Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 69. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Dapp Introduces Crypto-World to Billions of Unbanked.
Humaniq to Release Working Beta-Version of the App in August!

Think back a few years, when you were using 2G mobile internet. It was slow, but still costs money. Now imagine that billions of people in Asia and Africa are still using this type of internet, while paying the same $15-20 as we used to pay for a much faster internet service.

Read more: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/humaniq-beta-app-august/

Thank you for this great update, I never lose my confidence with Humaniq project even if the price does not really shows some
confidence of the people. I hope with this announcement people will see that devs are really serious of making this project great.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
As this is based on Ethereum blockchain are there any wallets (preferably portable or mobile and without need to download blockchain) which can hold these coins or custom Ethereum tokens? I would like to move them from exchange.

Did anybody try Android Humaniq or HMQ Wallet apps? I could not try them because they both require face identification by camera or something like this.

Ya tried both android version and iOS version of the application and it was quite good they also gave 100 test tokens for testing

The android test version has good GUI but the problem comes up when you try to rescan your face and log in again it does not detect and the login fails.Will there be an updated Android model which will work in a better way in coming days?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
Dapp Introduces Crypto-World to Billions of Unbanked.
Humaniq to Release Working Beta-Version of the App in August!

Think back a few years, when you were using 2G mobile internet. It was slow, but still costs money. Now imagine that billions of people in Asia and Africa are still using this type of internet, while paying the same $15-20 as we used to pay for a much faster internet service.

Read more: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/humaniq-beta-app-august/
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
no one is selling this. good project. wait for at least year
Activity: 9
ATM price gets squezeed like hell and only 50 BTC sell offers at Bittrex. Something is brewing..
Dump was brewing. ) But still sell support not big at all...
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
As this is based on Ethereum blockchain are there any wallets (preferably portable or mobile and without need to download blockchain) which can hold these coins or custom Ethereum tokens? I would like to move them from exchange.

Did anybody try Android Humaniq or HMQ Wallet apps? I could not try them because they both require face identification by camera or something like this.

Ya tried both android version and iOS version of the application and it was quite good they also gave 100 test tokens for testing
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
CEO WINC e. V.
ATM price gets squezeed like hell and only 50 BTC sell offers at Bittrex. Something is brewing..
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Whenever is possible I keep buying in small tranches non stop. My main focus is to reach at 50k tokens before the release of major updates and application which are due for next few weeks. HMQ is opening more offices in different parts of the world that is main point to see they are working. When things will connect to one another we will see it skyrocketing.
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
I've invested close to $100k in humaniq and im expecting it to increase by leaps and bounds

Way way underpriced right now.....

holy crap dude... for your sake I hope this projects goes up hella Cool Cool
Activity: 143
Investor
I've invested close to $100k in humaniq and im expecting it to increase by leaps and bounds

Way way underpriced right now.....

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Price still moving up and down! When we will see a first breakout?

The major breakout will be in August, when Humanique team will release their App.

The following extract is from a fresh article entitled "Humaniq to Release Working Beta-Version of the App in August!"

The Humaniq development team is working hard for the official release of the fully working beta-version of the Humaniq Dapp scheduled for August. Whilst Humaniq is about to release fully redesigned website with a big section dedicated to Humaniq Wiki (all about the project). The first pages are to appear at the beginning of July.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/humaniq-beta-app-august/

Great to see some news about the project. I definitely purchased this coin with a 5-12 month time frame in mind, so seems to be right on track. Hopefully I will be able to use this token to buy myself a new BMW for Christmas  Cheesy
Activity: 228

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The major breakout will be in August, when Humanique team will release their App.

The following extract is from a fresh article entitled "Humaniq to Release Working Beta-Version of the App in August!"

The Humaniq development team is working hard for the official release of the fully working beta-version of the Humaniq Dapp scheduled for August. Whilst Humaniq is about to release fully redesigned website with a big section dedicated to Humaniq Wiki (all about the project). The first pages are to appear at the beginning of July.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/humaniq-beta-app-august/
Activity: 52
Price seems fine and stable since a long time. Really nice project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256

It is for weeks this situation and any time soon we should be ready to see this happening. In last increase HMQ went to new all time high after hitting 9k satoshi. To be honest at this stage I really don't care a lot of value of token. What I am waiting to see is launching of new website for Humaniq at first. They are working on different things at the same time this is taking this long to see things happening. A great project for long term to make your future.
Activity: 39
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
All of the alt coin markets are getting obliterated right now. On bittrex the top 15 coins volume wise are down an average of 16%. Just one of those things.

Bitcoin price is going down, so people dump their coins pushing the price down in satoshi terms but also $$$ terms. Then once bitcoin bottoms they buy back in, meaning they get more coins than they started with for the same amount of satoshi.

Same thing every few weeks. Buy the dip folks.
That's pretty normal for me, and you are right it is a good time to buy now instead of panicking, I bought some HMQ
when the price dump and now I can easily sell it for easy money, we are going to see HMQ back to 8K again.
Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
Community Ambassador Contest!
At Humaniq, we are passionate about our mission to bring banking to the 2bn people around the world who are currently shut out of financial services. Do you share our passion for financial inclusion and technology for good? Are you keen on telling others about new projects involving them in new possibilities?

Read more: https://blog.humaniq.co/community-ambassador-contest-200fb0b603b2
Pages:
Jump to: