Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 67. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
wow.. reaching new low of the month.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
It is truly amazing to see how much progress the team is making behind the scenes. And it is just as amazing to see the price not reflect any of the effort that is going on.

Still holding. Took about 8 months before stratis made a move off of the $0.12-0.15 range, so patience always pays off.

How do you know what's going on behind the scenes?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
It is truly amazing to see how much progress the team is making behind the scenes. And it is just as amazing to see the price not reflect any of the effort that is going on.

Still holding. Took about 8 months before stratis made a move off of the $0.12-0.15 range, so patience always pays off.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
This thread seems to be dead

Name:   Alex Fork
Activity:   37
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   December 09, 2016, 01:14:28 PM
Last Active:   June 06, 2017, 08:56:23 PM

Man you are right, Alex has not came to the community for 1 month now. I don't think this is a good news for us holders.

Guys stop complaining because Alex Fork is not active here...
I am sure he have more important and smarter things to do.  Cheesy Grin

You can find every important news on Humaniq development progress
on official social channels, FB, Twitter...
There is a few updates every days.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
the daily volume has decreased in bittrex the price also, But this is not really worrying since most of altcoins are in red and also HMQ is above ico prices, I think HMQ will remain solid and will surely surprise us in the coming days Wink
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
ALEX FORK.....any news?
Activity: 560
There is a launch in August I hear? Will this include a beta of face recognition or is it just a wallet update?
Activity: 308
I think devs are using Humaniq.co account, but they don't communicate here with community, you are right. They mainly use facebook and twitter afaik.
I hope so .After all, I still hold my little HMQ,  has any one got in touch with the devs? what's about the progress of  project ?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I think devs are using Humaniq.co account, but they don't communicate here with community, you are right. They mainly use facebook and twitter afaik.
Activity: 308

Name:   Alex Fork
Activity:   37
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   December 09, 2016, 01:14:28 PM
Last Active:   June 06, 2017, 08:56:23 PM

Man you are right, Alex has not came to the community for 1 month now. I don't think this is a good news for us holders.
Activity: 168
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Some news from the Team?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
@sud i am sorry , i mean i like the tech biometric id if they can pull it of it would be great. But they should think more about its use it is just funny and evil with so many holes to give illiterate ppl banking system with symbols and educate them what that symbols means, instead of helping them out and build education system to make them literate before putting them in banking dept. Its like comedy gold, or pure evil plan.
If you market your tech as a tool to map all ppl in the world trough they gadgets and sell this tech for billion$ to many security agencies around the world i would be all over it. I wish you all the best 2 Smiley

OK, so how I see this - they are aiming not at the poorest people who barely make a living, but at people with jobs and income (mostly educated) who don't have or can't have a bank accounts. Those people can't get a loan, can't save or transfer money. Last Humaniq news was about 3-5$ phones with access to internet so you can use their app to manage your funds. Of course there are many things that has to be resolved before it works, but it all can be solved one way or another. So IMO Humaniq main goal is achievable.

Thanks for civil conversation.

of cause.. why do they need a banking system if they don't even have money or don't even need banking services.
i think this banking system is for those who are blacklisted, bankrupt, not enough doc or requirement to open a bank account, no bank around the place they live and etc.
for sure, they must at least have money or income (even very low income) to use this banking system.

and i believe there are a huge no of people who really need this banking system.
Activity: 980
I will add some comments in on going discussion by saying, with other words we can say they are trying to bring banking services to people instead of people to come to banks. Using smart phone with their application they can benefit of latest banking services without going to physical banks like we are doing these days. It will be mobile banking with most simple words to understand easily.
sud
@sud i am sorry , i mean i like the tech biometric id if they can pull it of it would be great. But they should think more about its use it is just funny and evil with so many holes to give illiterate ppl banking system with symbols and educate them what that symbols means, instead of helping them out and build education system to make them literate before putting them in banking dept. Its like comedy gold, or pure evil plan.
If you market your tech as a tool to map all ppl in the world trough they gadgets and sell this tech for billion$ to many security agencies around the world i would be all over it. I wish you all the best 2 Smiley

OK, so how I see this - they are aiming not at the poorest people who barely make a living, but at people with jobs and income (mostly educated) who don't have or can't have a bank accounts. Those people can't get a loan, can't save or transfer money. Last Humaniq news was about 3-5$ phones with access to internet so you can use their app to manage your funds. Of course there are many things that has to be resolved before it works, but it all can be solved one way or another. So IMO Humaniq main goal is achievable.

Thanks for civil conversation.
Activity: 168
sud
I think that only illiterate ppl with no banking system will invest in this  Cheesy

Oh yeah. Because it's much better to invest in that shit coin in your sig Roll Eyes.

no off course not, humaniq is best thing that ever happened to poor illiterate ppl all around the world, every tribe member from amazon forest is just waiting to install crypto banking system on his smartphone so he can get credit to buy new bow for monkey hunting Smiley

yeah why not. it's better than listening to you talking shit.

lol even if this project somehow succeed and get backed by trilions $ to make infrastructure and give away tech to poor ppl for free or credit them. What would happened to eth based blockhain if 2,5 billion ppl start making transactions Cheesy and what if first illiterate user of humaniq take loan and build a school you will loose all your customers

And what if this Magi project turns out to be a total failure and all your coins will be worth 0? Seriously, I won't argue with your lack of perspective. If you think Humaniq won't provide why are you here? Maybe go troll post somewhere else? Wish you all good.
Activity: 630
When we will see the Price raising again?

In a few weeks, when humanique will release their working app, the price will skyrocket to the moon. I heard that whales are buying tokens at the current price. And they are not stupid guys.

I think so. Maybe - winter 2018 will be 30000-100000 satoshi ...
Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
Here’s How Blockchain Technology Will Change Your Life

Blockchain is not simply the latest buzzword, it’s a revolutionary technology with countless applications. In very simple terms, Blockchain technology is a distributed database with the ability to capture and store registries of transactions and assets across decentralized peer-to-peer networks.

Read more: http://www.influencive.com/blockchain-technology-potential-future
Pages:
Jump to: