Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 68. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think that only illiterate ppl with no banking system will invest in this  Cheesy

Oh yeah. Because it's much better to invest in that shit coin in your sig Roll Eyes.

no off course not, humaniq is best thing that ever happened to poor illiterate ppl all around the world, every tribe member from amazon forest is just waiting to install crypto banking system on his smartphone so he can get credit to buy new bow for monkey hunting Smiley

yeah why not. it's better than listening to you talking shit.

lol even if this project somehow succeed and get backed by trilions $ to make infrastructure and give away tech to poor ppl for free or credit them. What would happened to eth based blockhain if 2,5 billion ppl start making transactions Cheesy and what if first illiterate user of humaniq take loan and build a school you will loose all your customers
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think that only illiterate ppl with no banking system will invest in this  Cheesy

Oh yeah. Because it's much better to invest in that shit coin in your sig Roll Eyes.

no off course not, humaniq is best thing that ever happened to poor illiterate ppl all around the world, every tribe member from amazon forest is just waiting to install crypto banking system on his smartphone so he can get credit to buy new bow for monkey hunting Smiley

yeah why not. it's better than listening to you talking shit.

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

In that case, you mean the millions are invested by all who do not have a great knowledge on Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies? Humaniq was mentioned in the top 7 startups to look out for, I don't have the links for that and neither think this guy should be shared the link.
Activity: 51

Can anyone who knows about HumanIQ answer this? I really like their concept, but I need to know the answer to this before investing a substantial amount of money.

"An argument could be made that the Humaniq white paper details a much better method for Biometric ID, using a combination of voice and facial movement to add layers of security. Whilst this sounds good, such a system has never been successfully built.

Companies such as Intel, Microsoft, Samsung, and Apple have all thrown millions at solving the identity verification system with no perfect solution. This problem is beyond the scope of a small team of engineers (HumanIQ) with small amounts of funding from an ICO."

Humaniq doesn't have to develop their own ID method, they may use already existing algorythm that suits th application.

This is what I would hope they would do. Do they mention it somewhere?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
When we will see the Price raising again?

In a few weeks, when humanique will release their working app, the price will skyrocket to the moon. I heard that whales are buying tokens at the current price. And they are not stupid guys.

Probably next month will be more exciting from the point of price there is very good chance to get 2x easily after some great releases. We can track the activity of this team how superb their work is going into very positive direction.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

In a few weeks, when humanique will release their working app, the price will skyrocket to the moon. I heard that whales are buying tokens at the current price. And they are not stupid guys.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Can anyone who knows about HumanIQ answer this? I really like their concept, but I need to know the answer to this before investing a substantial amount of money.

"An argument could be made that the Humaniq white paper details a much better method for Biometric ID, using a combination of voice and facial movement to add layers of security. Whilst this sounds good, such a system has never been successfully built.

Companies such as Intel, Microsoft, Samsung, and Apple have all thrown millions at solving the identity verification system with no perfect solution. This problem is beyond the scope of a small team of engineers (HumanIQ) with small amounts of funding from an ICO."

Humaniq doesn't have to develop their own ID method, they may use already existing algorythm that suits th application.
Activity: 47

Activity: 195

Why have they announced anything being released in August? I don't see any dates on their site

That is source of this news and they wrote everything in details about this beta launch.

https://twitter.com/Humaniq_co/status/880547199397920768

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/humaniq-beta-app-august/

I article correct Humaniq Dapp  not just wallet, because lending HMQ and earning creates ecosystem for whole project.
If project succeed in that way, more volume on exchs and more liquidity of course.
I see that mm(whale) buying more and more hmq (range 5k-8k) (accumulation since ico), the game for this project already started.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Why have they announced anything being released in August? I don't see any dates on their site

That is source of this news and they wrote everything in details about this beta launch.

https://twitter.com/Humaniq_co/status/880547199397920768

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/humaniq-beta-app-august/
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
no one is selling this. good project. wait for at least year

That is if you want huge return on your investment else starting from next month things will begin to roll out. We don't have to wait for all the year long anymore. It is game of weeks now when the rally for HMQ will start to gain attention and value both.

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
no one is selling this. good project. wait for at least year

That is if you want huge return on your investment else starting from next month things will begin to roll out. We don't have to wait for all the year long anymore. It is game of weeks now when the rally for HMQ will start to gain attention and value both.
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Hmq Im holding no matter what
Hmq rocks guys !!!
King regards !!!!
Activity: 9
Will the App be released this month?

Have a look three posts above: August.
Activity: 56
Will the App be released this month?
Activity: 195
25% portfolio, this project longterm

But news and mentions is important thanks for the team for social contacts with community

https://mobileecosystemforum.com/2017/06/27/blockchain-and-mobile/

Pages:
Jump to: