Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 95. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Myriad Force needs to calm down. I bet he is probably posting like that to hopefully get the price to go up to 10 or 11k satoshis and then sell for a profit of 0.02btc lol

Loser.

Yes we are all aware that Humaniq seems to be doing something great, and it has tremendous potential, but calm the fuck down and enjoy the ride.
We will be there at the right time, no need to hurry because that is not a healthy growth, what we have here is very healthy and we can more profit if we will not gonna make this fast. Yeah, let's enjoy the ride, I am already contented with the price growth, I never expect this fast.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Myriad Force needs to calm down. I bet he is probably posting like that to hopefully get the price to go up to 10 or 11k satoshis and then sell for a profit of 0.02btc lol

Loser.

Yes we are all aware that Humaniq seems to be doing something great, and it has tremendous potential, but calm the fuck down and enjoy the ride.
Activity: 266
Will humaniq penetrate 10k satoshi?

Not for now, maybe after few weeks, I believe it will stabilize over 10k sat..More investors come to know about Humaniq through Consensus, we will see a price surge.As of now all alts are suffering with unstable BTC price.

Totally disagree with the small mindedness - and negative thinking. 

The Universe was created by speaking it into Existence - Ever read the first chapter of Genesis?
"And God said, Let there be..." shows up nine times . . any questions mortals? 
This is how prices rise also, creating a positive vibe in the atmosphere by prophesying - 

So yes, HMQ will EASILY hit 10k Sats and far beyond -
I'm prophesying HMQ Price at 40 BTC - hows that!!!?

Think HUGE Baby!!! - EXPAND YOUR MIND!!
And don't give a far-flung flying fuck what others think.

Think about my name cats - MYRIAD FORCE.
40satoshi Grin

Envision HMQ at 4000 BTC
Rise up out of your small-mindedness
 Cool

Humaniq = BANKING 4.0
back to 4000sats , mark my words Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

Not for now, maybe after few weeks, I believe it will stabilize over 10k sat..More investors come to know about Humaniq through Consensus, we will see a price surge.As of now all alts are suffering with unstable BTC price.

The Universe was created by speaking it into Existence - Ever read the first chapter of Genesis?
This is how prices rise also, creating a positive vibe in the atmosphere by prophesying - 

40satoshi Grin

Envision HMQ at 4000 BTC
Rise up out of your small-mindedness
 Cool

Humaniq = BANKING 4.0
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

40satoshi Grin
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Hi. I sent $HMQ tokens to MyEtherWallet address without first adding Custom Token HMQ to MyEtherWallet. Are the tokens lost? After i added Custom HMQ token, nothing happens for several hours.
The token is not lost,
Make a humaniq costume in myetherwallet,
Instantly your coins will appear,
More clearly you check on this web
http://Http://ethplorer.io/
Activity: 728

Yes very soon it will over 10k this looking very strong at current floor. I think in July this will become huge thing with launch of pilot projects.
Hi. I sent $HMQ tokens to MyEtherWallet address without first adding Custom Token HMQ to MyEtherWallet. Are the tokens lost? After i added Custom HMQ token, nothing happens for several hours.
Contact Humaniq directly -
[email protected]
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Last few days were under heavy accumulation at these current prices range. I think 8k satoshi is new floor and in next rise HMQ will be sitting at over 10k satoshi. It is very good thing for any token to increase its value gradually and naturally steadily. This is what I like most in the Huamniq project. Someday it will even at $1 but that will is for future.
Activity: 588

Yes btc is unstable, but it's a trade where always ad up and down ..
Hopefully can be in the rate of 10k for hmq ..

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

I believe Humaniq will be a top 10 coin within 12 to 24 months.

Could easily be a 1 billion market cap

This is just unreal. Quite the contrary, capitalization may decrease several times. I do not see any prospects for this project.

There is Shit Brain again.
Two things we know about Shit Brain:
1. He has no interest in researching Humaniq
2. He is here as a shill for the Banksters, who know that Humaniq is Banking 4.0.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein
 Cool

Jesus dude, your autism levels are off the chart!  Shocked

This is a cool project and all but your hype man crap is just ridiculous. Calm yourself down and watch the project grow organically; it doesn't need your outlandish claims for it to succeed. In fact you are just going to put people off when they see a crazy shill like you trying so hard.

Your disregard for accuracy will be welcome amongst the Bankster Stooges who want to wish away Humaniq -
It's not autism, as you arrogantly diagnosed it, it' being a Third Standard Deviation.

Things don't grow 'organically' in a room of detractors, who get away with neutralizing and downplaying the Majesty of Humaniq -
They must be demoralized, excoriated, crushed, and then incinerated.

When the people who LIVE LOUD AND LARGE begin to the enter the room, then my job will be done.
Until then, I'm here for the dreamers with no balls to say anything.

Get out there and market now, price does not grow organically (on it's own). 

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

This is just unreal. Quite the contrary, capitalization may decrease several times. I do not see any prospects for this project.

2. He is here as a shill for the Banksters, who know that Humaniq is Banking 4.0.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein
 Cool

Jesus dude, your autism levels are off the chart!  Shocked

This is a cool project and all but your hype man crap is just ridiculous. Calm yourself down and watch the project grow organically; it doesn't need your outlandish claims for it to succeed. In fact you are just going to put people off when they see a crazy shill like you trying so hard.

Cool
Activity: 297

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
the real value of this coin is yet to determine, we'll know that when it is added at some other exchanges and more trading volumes will occur, better to trade some and hold some for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: