Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] - page 11. (Read 12529 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 01:51:03 AM
I Joined the Twitter and Facebook campaigns. Where can I see the table of participants?
here you go! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_OK8-7UA7ym70ndSX2EUNxtQcgjbN6NUm4GWvBmOlvk/edit#gid=0

My name is not showing is Spreadsheets. what can i do? i join Social media campaign from begning (Join Date 29/09) ..solve it.

Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
September 19, 2017, 07:52:25 AM
Sounds great project.. the thread is over 1 months but why is not many people.. just see first

Yes, I wonder not so much media mileage with this very good project. They have great project and good developer, this business. They can deliver a product in my opinion.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 04:24:43 PM
Won't this always be pegged to the fiat price per ad?
Or do advertisers have to literally sign up for this service.

In this case advertisers would need to sign up for the service too in order to participate in project.

Best regards,
Yaroslav
iBuildApp Network team
Get Tokens for Viewing Ads
ibuildapp.io
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 10:23:49 AM
Won't this always be pegged to the fiat price per ad?
Or do advertisers have to literally sign up for this service.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 04:19:11 PM
how do I sign up for the token presale?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
September 12, 2017, 02:23:29 AM
                                iBuildApp Network ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET    https://icotracker.net/project/ibuildapp_network
                                                                https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/907489695667556353

Activity: 728
September 08, 2017, 08:22:57 AM
I Joined the Twitter and Facebook campaigns. Where can I see the table of participants?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
September 07, 2017, 04:37:53 PM
I like the iBuildApp Network concept, this idea have a great future because many people will like getting paid for viewing targeted advertising. I will participate in this ico.
Activity: 252
September 07, 2017, 03:56:31 PM
Update : iBuildApp Network – Mobile Market and Advertising Platform
https://icomagazine.com/ibuildapp-network-mobile-market-advertising-platform/

iBuildApp startup, was firstly founded in 2010, located in Burlingame, California. iBuildApp was develops an app to build and also managing mobile application platform on Android, iPhone, or iPad. When they launching in 2011, there have been over 45 million downloads of application already, created by over 2,500,000 business and developers
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
September 05, 2017, 07:10:47 PM
What would happen to your project if you wouldn't raise enough money with the ICO?
And which would be actually "enough money" for the project not to fail?
Activity: 490
September 04, 2017, 11:12:58 AM
How does this ICO compare to existing websites?
Activity: 378
September 04, 2017, 09:42:34 AM
a form of system that is very good impact later for the ad owner because this project provides a great opportunity to continue to continue his career in the world of business with various expertise in his possession.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
September 03, 2017, 09:49:00 PM
Sounds great project.. the thread is over 1 months but why is not many people.. just see first
Activity: 490
September 02, 2017, 07:50:23 PM
How much will the earnings be for each advertisement viewed?
Activity: 343
September 02, 2017, 07:43:29 PM
The concept sounds really great, but why not so much bitcointalk activity? No community around this project?

I'm not surprised, who wants to view ads, whether paid or not. Cmon bro
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
September 01, 2017, 12:00:26 PM
Hmm ...
It is necessary to look ...
So far - just watching.
Activity: 420
August 31, 2017, 11:42:40 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 31, 2017, 08:28:49 AM
WEBSITE DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPERVIDEOSSLACKTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAM

Get IBA tokens for viewing ads in mobile apps.

With the help of browsers and the Ethereum Network, mobile app creation will become completely decentralized and placed in the hands of the users. A more open internet is coming, so iBuildApp Networkis looking to join the charge for an environment where privacy matters and centralized controls are no longer existent.
That’s why we’re pleased to announce the iBuildApp Network, the next step our organization is taking in order to help in the movement towards mobile app development without restrictions. In short, a network like this allows the users to govern themselves, with no interference from anyone outside of the network trying to profit.

The iBuildapp token (IBA) distribution is being completed as two different events:

● The Token Presale — The event begins August 31 and goes for only 48 hours.
● The Token Sale — This starts September 25 and continues till September 21 (or within 48 hours of the first ceiling of $3.5 Million being reached).

Although the regular Token Sale gives users more time to acquire tokens, the Presale has specific advantages when it comes to getting the most for your money.
All Presale buyers receive a 50% discount on tokens purchased during this period. The max cap for the token presale is set at $3.5 million.

How Does The iBuildApp Network Function?

The iBuildApp Network is a place where you’re one of the following roles:
● Developer
● Publisher
● Advertiser
● User

iBuildapp Network aims to bring mobile app development system to community. It’s so easy that even a complete beginner can generate an app that looks professional. The app builder becomes part of the iBuildApp Network as the area where developers connect their dApps with mobile. The one catch is that you must have JavaScript knowledge to connect with the network.
Next, the iBuildApp Market lets developers sell their content (anything from mobile apps to audio or video) to businesses and regular people around the world.

Then, the iBuildApp adNetwork comes into play as a way to clear the way for better mobile app monetization.
The iBuildApp Market is where much of the action occurs, seeing as how it’s a decentralized environment built on Ethereum.
Overall, the tools on the iBuildApp Network have what developers need to construct, publish and monetize their apps in a more developer-friendly environment.

Where Do the IBA Tokens Come In?

When buying tokens during the iBuildApp presale or regular sale, you stock up on currency that’s highly valuable in the iBuildApp marketplace and adNetwork. Developers receive tokens as payment when they release new apps, plugins or widgets.
Developers can choose between one-time fees or subscriptions, and licensing payments can be established for things like service usage and bandwidth usage.
Both app publishers and developers get their own profiles with IBA wallets to accept and send payments.

And What About the iBuildApp adNetwork?

Another aspect of the iBuildApp network involves monetization. In the past, advertising on sites and mobile apps brought along fraud and a lack of security.
The iBuildApp adNetwork strives to eliminate all of that by creating a decentralized ecosystem to connect businesses directly with customers.
Customers in the network have full control over the advertising content they want to see. In addition, the advertising opportunities are all verified in the network, making it more profitable for advertisers and secure for the app sellers.

In short, everyone gets the verifications they need:
● Consumers verify which ads they’d like to see.
● App publishers verify that their apps aren’t being used for ads without their consent.
● Advertisers verify that there money is going into reputable traffic sources with real customers who want to see their ads.

Download the iBuildApp Network Whitepaper

This whitepaper https://ibuildapp.io/file/Whitepaper.pdf is an ongoing process with ideas changing regularly. It’s not a technical whitepaper, but rather a place to compile research and bring a better understanding of the iBuildapp Network to the masses.
We are extremely grateful for the support iBuildapp continues to receive as it moves forward with the iBuildApp Network. We’re excited to reward those who decide to buy during the presale. Not to mention, it’s rather thrilling as we move forward to a more decentralized, efficient version of the mobile app development process.

Sale is from "September 25 to September 21", i guess that is some error
Activity: 658
August 30, 2017, 04:09:20 PM
iBuildApp Network is very interesting concept, because anyone including beginners can make a good application
and can be sold through iBuildApp Market. I support a good project like this.
Activity: 7
CryptoMan
August 26, 2017, 02:01:17 PM
100 M IBA tokens but only 50M will be sold
Pages:
Jump to: