Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] - page 3. (Read 12529 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 11:01:10 AM
In my opinion, it would be possible to implement this platform with all its advantages without introducing tokens. Why, after all, did the founders of the company decide to put into service the coins of the IBA?
Hello. Tokens will be introduced to significantly expand the range of license agreements between the seller and the buyer. Thanks to the technology of the blockchain the platform will allow to conclude various license agreements.
Is there any example of a licensing agreement that can be concluded on the iBuildApp Network platform through the use of blocking technologies?
Yes, of course! For example, it will be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of active users using the product. For example, for each active user per day.
Greetings to all)) Your example sounds very interesting. Are there any other examples?
Activity: 252
December 07, 2017, 10:58:05 AM
In my opinion, it would be possible to implement this platform with all its advantages without introducing tokens. Why, after all, did the founders of the company decide to put into service the coins of the IBA?
Hello. Tokens will be introduced to significantly expand the range of license agreements between the seller and the buyer. Thanks to the technology of the blockchain the platform will allow to conclude various license agreements.
Is there any example of a licensing agreement that can be concluded on the iBuildApp Network platform through the use of blocking technologies?
Yes, of course! For example, it will be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of active users using the product. For example, for each active user per day.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 10:54:02 AM
December 07, 2017, 10:51:45 AM
Activity: 98
December 07, 2017, 10:36:45 AM
Activity: 238
December 07, 2017, 10:25:31 AM
Obviously problems and conflicts are going to happen every now and then between advertisers and service providers. Do you have any conflict resolving system within the platform?

no, i am sorry we don't have arbitration module yet..
But do you also have plans to add an arbitration module to the structure of the platform in the near future?
Activity: 294
December 07, 2017, 09:17:02 AM
Hello everyone! How much is one IBA coin now?
Good afternoon. The cost of the coin is fixed and is 0.00344828 Eth.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 09:12:38 AM
Hello everyone! How much is one IBA coin now?
Activity: 364
December 07, 2017, 07:46:21 AM
Hello. I want to invest in this project 5 Eth. I'm going through this with a minimum amount of investment?
Of course, come on! The minimum amount of investment is, only, 0.00001 Eth.
December 07, 2017, 07:44:15 AM
Hello. I want to invest in this project 5 Eth. I'm going through this with a minimum amount of investment?
December 07, 2017, 07:00:44 AM
Good day, friends and comrades. I will have funds only in a week, and I really want to invest in this project, because I really liked it. Will I have time to do this?
If you want to invest in a week, you will be in time. ICO will last until January 15, 2018, if the hard cup is not collected before.
Activity: 350
December 07, 2017, 06:58:39 AM
Good day, friends and comrades. I will have funds only in a week, and I really want to invest in this project, because I really liked it. Will I have time to do this?
December 07, 2017, 04:52:22 AM
Developers of iBuildApp Network position their project as something new, which will differ from the giants of this sphere - Facebook and Google. But there are no specific differences. How can I then believe in the words of the developers? I would like some kind of specifics to understand that this is really something cool and unique.

Well, one of the main differences is that the platform will work on the basis of the blockbuster using self-executing smart contracts. Google and Facebook are definitely not))
Suppose, but what differences does this result in? The use of something new in the work does not mean that there are any specific differences.
The use of the blockade guarantees the full anonymity of users who will view the advertisement. In addition, here users will choose which data to provide to advertisers, and which do not. Google and Facebook distribute user data without their knowledge to determine which ads are best served. In iBuildApp, users themselves determine what kind of advertising they are looking at.
It's better. Now I'm still wondering what gives the use of self-executing smart contracts?

Self-executing smart contracts reduce the waiting time for crediting earned funds to the wallet of the user who viewed the advertisement. And the funds will be credited not to the balance of the platform, but immediately to the purse specified in the settings.
Cool! And will it be possible, after all, to set up the earned funds to be credited to the account balance in the iBuildApp Network?
Activity: 392
December 07, 2017, 04:51:08 AM
Developers of iBuildApp Network position their project as something new, which will differ from the giants of this sphere - Facebook and Google. But there are no specific differences. How can I then believe in the words of the developers? I would like some kind of specifics to understand that this is really something cool and unique.

Well, one of the main differences is that the platform will work on the basis of the blockbuster using self-executing smart contracts. Google and Facebook are definitely not))
Suppose, but what differences does this result in? The use of something new in the work does not mean that there are any specific differences.
The use of the blockade guarantees the full anonymity of users who will view the advertisement. In addition, here users will choose which data to provide to advertisers, and which do not. Google and Facebook distribute user data without their knowledge to determine which ads are best served. In iBuildApp, users themselves determine what kind of advertising they are looking at.
It's better. Now I'm still wondering what gives the use of self-executing smart contracts?

Self-executing smart contracts reduce the waiting time for crediting earned funds to the wallet of the user who viewed the advertisement. And the funds will be credited not to the balance of the platform, but immediately to the purse specified in the settings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 04:46:54 AM

December 07, 2017, 04:43:55 AM

December 07, 2017, 04:40:16 AM

Activity: 392
December 07, 2017, 04:36:14 AM

December 07, 2017, 04:34:12 AM
December 06, 2017, 07:25:02 AM
This is a great bonus! Do you think when the sale is over this huge bonus wont impact the cost of tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: