Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] - page 7. (Read 12557 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 06:33:20 AM
Obviously problems and conflicts are going to happen every now and then between advertisers and service providers. Do you have any conflict resolving system within the platform?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 06:21:11 AM
Hello everybody. Sure thing that iBuildApp is hi-tech and advertised well but how does it different from other CPA-network? I do think users are used to them. Plus iBuildApp has nothing new to offer. It’s tough thing to gain popularity.
The main thing that makes iBuildApp unique indeed is that it’s blockchain based. Due to that there is no middleman and the whole process is transparent.
It makes no difference whether there is a middleman or no in iBuildApp. In CAP network nobody couldnt care less.
Actually when there is no middleman the whole advertising campaign  gets much cheaper for advertiser and the users get a chance to earn money at the same time. IBuildApp is ahead of any Cap network in this case. Compete transparency also provides fraud free work for everybody.

Hi. Do you know how much cheaper it is going to be for advertisers compared to other networks? How much money do user can get?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
December 03, 2017, 06:18:08 AM
Hello everybody. Sure thing that iBuildApp is hi-tech and advertised well but how does it different from other CPA-network? I do think users are used to them. Plus iBuildApp has nothing new to offer. It’s tough thing to gain popularity.
The main thing that makes iBuildApp unique indeed is that it’s blockchain based. Due to that there is no middleman and the whole process is transparent.
It makes no difference whether there is a middleman or no in iBuildApp. In CAP network nobody couldnt care less.
Actually when there is no middleman the whole advertising campaign  gets much cheaper for advertiser and the users get a chance to earn money at the same time. IBuildApp is ahead of any Cap network in this case. Compete transparency also provides fraud free work for everybody.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 03, 2017, 06:14:38 AM
Activity: 392
December 03, 2017, 06:12:58 AM
December 03, 2017, 06:08:04 AM
Activity: 294
December 03, 2017, 06:01:25 AM
You focus on technical side of the app platform but how about marketing? You might a great functioning app but no advertising means nobody is going to know about it.
Activity: 224
December 02, 2017, 09:41:15 AM
Good evening everyone. The road map of the project says that the online store will be launched in the 4th quarter of 2017. How is its development going? Have online store got time to run before the end of this year?
Activity: 168
December 02, 2017, 09:37:29 AM
I read in White paper that platform users can sell any unique content to another user. Tell me, can I sell my own music?
Activity: 252
December 02, 2017, 07:50:30 AM
Hello, comrades. Do the founders of iBuildApp Network plan to sell all 100 million tokens during the sale?
Hello. No, there will be only 15 million IBA coins at the upcoming sale.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 02, 2017, 07:49:44 AM
Good afternoon. Tell me, please, how many coins did the creators of the project release?
Greetings. As far as I know, the total issue was 100 million tokens.
Activity: 364
December 02, 2017, 07:47:50 AM
Did I correctly understand that you will gradually release new tokens after the end of the ICO to deal with the demand of consumers, which will grow with the expansion of the platform? Or will the gradual issue of coins issued at the first issue simply take place?
December 02, 2017, 07:47:11 AM
Hello, comrades. Do the founders of iBuildApp Network plan to sell all 100 million tokens during the sale?
Activity: 392
December 02, 2017, 07:43:58 AM
Good afternoon. Tell me, please, how many coins did the creators of the project release?
Activity: 350
December 02, 2017, 06:32:45 AM
In White paper it is often mentioned that IBA coins will be utilitarian. Explain, please, what does this mean and what are the differences of such tokens from the standard ones?
Activity: 196
December 02, 2017, 06:22:41 AM
Hello everyone. For calculations in the online store between developers and distributors, only IBA tokens will be used? I think it would be nice if in the future developers would add other payment methods.
Activity: 336
December 02, 2017, 06:21:25 AM
Hello, does anyone know the exact percent that will charge the platform with every transaction that will be carried out within the smart contract?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 07:13:24 AM
You announced the very short road map...

So what kind of strategic partnership is in your mind?
For this moment I have concern about making marketplace without partnership.

You will grow marketing skills for fast but who will use it and who will pay for it to you?
Activity: 238
December 01, 2017, 05:04:34 AM
Hello. Will coins be immediately transferred to my balance account after paying for purchasing coins?
No. Payment will be transferred within 10 days after the end of the sale.
Activity: 336
December 01, 2017, 05:02:50 AM
Hello. Will coins be immediately transferred to my balance account after paying for purchasing coins?
Pages:
Jump to: